ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

I put $500 in sigmaforex.com to try this ea.

You are only allowed to scalping at the Non Dealing Desk account at SigmaForex.com. You are not allowed to scalpe at the Normal Sigma Forex account. This written very clearly in the agreement when you open an account.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but someone already experienced with the sigmaforex to $2000?

Businessman,

I don’t have any experience with Sigmaforex, but there need to be something true, if there are soo many bad comments about that broker over the whole internet.

I would suggest you to get your $500.- back and just forget about Sigmaforex.

Regards

Business man is right, you need to try with real account and know about it. Do not listen to other peoples opinion.

Do you know something about Sigmaforex we all don’t ? :-?

Of course it would be great, if businessman wants to do it and will come back and tell that Sigma is great.

I have my Non Dealing Desk account at SigmaForex, EURO account, so I do not pay for swap and EUR is more stable than USD.

I am still struggle to make it works.

------------

Order Entry:

Things is that I can not trust my order fill there. 50%, or 60% of times, I get my order filled with 5 pips worse than my limit price.

If I have my sell limit at the price top, and buy limit at the botten of price, then I ended up with get my sell market order at the botten of price and buy market order at the top of the price. :) So what I am going to do?

Other 40% of times, the order get filled with the limit price.

--------------

close order

40% of time, I can not get order closed in 2 pips. Again, I get my order closed with 1 pips lost or 2 pips lost, even the order close command is sent in on 2 pips profits only.

-------

This EA needs precision order fill, LIMIT are limit, fill or kill. But SigmaForex can fill it with 5pip or sometimes 8 pips worse than my asked limit price. I chat and write with their support, their answer is here

Dear Sir,

Please note that you account is no dealing desk account and to have orders to get executed on your requested price not market price you should use dealing desk accounts, ndd account depends on market prices and there may be variation between asked price and quoted priced depending on market prices at any given time, this is common practice between all brokers on no dealing desk accounts , you are directly connected with banks and trade on their quotes, there is no dealing desk in the middle involved to insure that your orders get open always on your asked price

Waiting your feedback

If you have more questions do not  hesitate to contact us at [email][email protected][/email]

Best regards,
SigmaForex Accounting Department
[email][email protected][/email]
[url]www.sigmaforex.com[/url]   

--------------

So I can not get the precision order fill, therefore I can not trust the EA. The EA modified order when every new tick comes, therefore it is using lots of SigmaForex server resource, after 15 minuetes of EA running, then my response time from my VPS to SigmaServer become more than 10 seconds. I think SigmaForex people made it in purpose. They can not allow everybody uses this EA to sink their real account server for other people.

What I am doing there, I am running it with 0.01 micro lot there, as long as I start to run 0.03 lot or more, run 0.1 lot, then I get losses.

---------

SigmaForex use the same bank as the FXCM, Hengseng bank in England, which is respectable bank. I have not withdraw my money yet, but I do not think there will be problem to withdraw money.

So for any broker, you need to have your real account, then you know the truth.

So, ISEA is working ONLY on SIGMA DEMO? Nice... =))

Anyway, why would lot of people lie about this broker? Finimej, when u try to withdraw money-good luck!

About email, it should be vise-versa...Non-delling desk is good for ISEA.

From their agreement:

13. REFUSAL TO EXECUTE ORDERS

* 13.1 The Client acknowledges that the Company shall have the right, at any time and for any reason and without giving any notice and/or explanation, to refuse, at its discretion, to execute any Order

:huh:

I have tested this EA at FXCBS ECN and the results were really great for eurgbp during normal spread conditions time. FXCBS has blocked my IP for demo accounts because ISEA modifyes orders at almost every single new tick and their servers were getting troubles.

The 1st thing we need to do is put this EA to open orders on market (no sell limit and buy limit) and then we could try a spread filter, to trade only when spread conditions are ok for this trading style.

IS THERE ANY VERSION OF THIS EA THAT OPENS ORDERS ON MARKET (NO BUY LIMIT OR SELL LIMIT)?

I am not a coder, but you can try this little trick:

put "Sleep(10000);" without the quotes in the modify order routine (see below),

you can modify the number if 10 seconds is too long.

Tell me if it is better with your broker, like that.

========================

void Modify_order() {

if (HasBuyLimitOrder == TRUE) {

AveragePrice = MA_currentbar - MA_distance;

//---- wait for 10 seconds

Sleep(10000);

if (MathAbs(BL_openprice - AveragePrice) > Point / 2.0) OrderModify(BL_ticket, AveragePrice, AveragePrice - stoploss, AveragePrice + LimitEntry, 0, DeepSkyBlue);

}

if (HasSellLimitOrder == TRUE) {

AveragePrice = MA_currentbar + spread + MA_distance;

//---- wait for 10 seconds

Sleep(10000);

if (MathAbs(SL_openprice - AveragePrice) > Point / 2.0) OrderModify(SL_ticket, AveragePrice, AveragePrice + stoploss, AveragePrice - LimitEntry, 0, Pink);

}

}

=====================

Hope it helps!

regards

Thanks Freddy.

I will try this. I hope it really works and I dont get blocked by fxcbs one more time :">

Does anyone have more suggestions?

Regards

Re: [Req] ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

sorry for my ignorance, but what mean u by filtered? :?

do u meen difrence betwen brokers charts?

Thanx again

bratt,

Please take a look at the image below. It's a filtration tab of Meta Trader 4 Administrator configuration panel.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2598/15973467.jpg

someone say where these options are in Metatrader? can help to put datafeed unfiltered?

do someone have this EA? http://bensontest2.mt4stats.com/

i saw this post earlies in this thead ... can you share it ??

thanks a lot ...

with one is the best version of isea? original?? 5 digits cleaned ?? grail ???

Best Regards

i`m immerse to discover the solution

bdeveloper2 hot........

Just some info from Jacob......Read the email...

Hi Guys,

I hope everyone is well and doing Great. In the last 3 weeks i have been working to Establish a Brokerage that will primarily be for Autotraders with Very Low Spreads, Hedging and Scalping capabilities. I am just now in the final stage of the Brokerage going Operational in 5 days from now. They are just finishing the Setup and Final Server and Liquidity side configurations.

The Website is now Complete

http://www.jadeinvestments.com and all information is available on the website. Incase you have any questions or suggestions please let me know. I will be receiving our configured MT4 Client terminal Label this week. Which will replace the general one we currently been using.

1. After talking to several members who are committed to working together as automated traders. we decided to take the lowest denominator for Majority of Traders in deciding what amount of mini-lots do a member have to trade in a month. The consensus was 200 mini-lots a month. My intention is to have NO restricitons for membership so long as you trade 200 mini-lots a month ( 20 Standard Lots) . If say , in a particular month you trade 100 mini-lots which means you did not trade over 200 mini- lots in that month then you pay US$ 200 for that month to cover the operational costs.

2. It is Pure STP NO Dealing Desk. You get institutional Spreads and Our Brokerage will only charge 0.4 pips per mini-lot as commission for Operational costs that is it. No charges or anything. No one to interfere with your Trades.

3. You are Free to Hedge, Scalp and do whatever style of Trading you want. NO restrictions. It will be 2 to 5 days ( Depending on the mode of Payment and your country of origination ) to receive you funds if you are doing Withdrawals and also 1 to 5 days ( Depending on the mode of Payment and your country of origination ) for the funds to appear on your trading account if you deposit. I also working to make sure that we can have Very fast deposit and withdrawal services.

The Power of working to together as a a Group we benefit all of us.

My Goal is to give Retail Traders a chance to Succeed. A chance for them to get All Institutional benefits at Retail level. I am just a Retail Autotrader like you and i want you to succeed too. I have been on both sides and i know that it is very hard for a Retail trader to Succeed without a Broker who is on your Side.

NOTE: Please if your are interested , committed and would like to Join or have a friend or family member who also wants to join. You are welcome. send me an email is you have any suggestions or requests.

Jacob

( Progressapama)

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".