ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Can you not have an original idea?!

This jacob guy is simply ripping you off. He even ripped off the exact words from Collectivefx.com. If you trust him now you are idiots.

Read his site then compare words with collective. Unbelievable. Get a life.

His site:

1. The Jade FX will always strive to reduce the cost of the spreads.

2. The Jade FX will NEVER deliberately manipulate, alter, pad, delay or adulterate in any way the price feeds.

3. The Jade FX will NEVER 'Stop Hunt', 'Price Spike' or 'Quote Delay', but instead will always strive to give you the purest, unadulterated quotes.

4. The Jade FX will ALWAYS ensure that members' funds are segregated in full from The Collective FX's operating accounts.

5. The Jade FX will ALWAYS ensure that members' trading funds are held by a fully-regulated Liquidity Provider.

Now collective site:

1. The Collective FX will always strive to reduce the cost of the spread.

2. The Collective FX will NEVER deliberately manipulate, alter, pad, delay or adulterate in any way the price feeds.

3. The Collective FX will NEVER 'Stop Hunt', 'Price Spike' or 'Quote Delay', but instead will always strive to give you the purest, unadulterated quotes.

4. The Collective FX will ALWAYS ensure that members' funds are segregated in full from The Collective FX's operating accounts.

5. The Collective FX will ALWAYS ensure that members' trading funds are held by a fully-regulated Liquidity Provider.

You have shame. All words from others site. SCAM!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This jacob guy is simply ripping you off. He even ripped off the exact words from Collectivefx.com. If you trust him now you are idiots.

His site:

2. The Jade FX will NEVER deliberately manipulate, alter, pad, delay or adulterate in any way the price feeds.

3. The Jade FX will NEVER 'Stop Hunt', 'Price Spike' or 'Quote Delay', but instead will always strive to give you the purest, unadulterated quotes.

4. The Jade FX will ALWAYS ensure that members' funds are segregated in full from The Collective FX's operating accounts.

5. The Jade FX will ALWAYS ensure that members' trading funds are held by a fully-regulated Liquidity Provider.

Now collective site:

2. The Collective FX will NEVER deliberately manipulate, alter, pad, delay or adulterate in any way the price feeds.

3. The Collective FX will NEVER 'Stop Hunt', 'Price Spike' or 'Quote Delay', but instead will always strive to give you the purest, unadulterated quotes.

4. The Collective FX will ALWAYS ensure that members' funds are segregated in full from The Collective FX's operating accounts.

5. The Collective FX will ALWAYS ensure that members' trading funds are held by a fully-regulated Liquidity Provider.

Man be calmdown!!!

I just shared here and i must do it to gathering all the opinion about....

Cant u think first before talk???

Thats why we must keep posting..

I have the very same opinion about you...

Thats why we have to establish a new brokerage that help traders only...

What say the other....

Whay say you guys.... :)>- :)>-

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Hi gs21969,

I was following the idea of Jacob and must say: it looks good... First: he offers a forum, there you can express your opinion... Second: you can look at his address and his tel.-number and maybe make a call... I fully understand you because there are a lot of scammers in this business... but we must also use the word "scamer" more careful... at least I do... If I would tell you how much I once lost in this business you would not believe me :( all in all I find the project of jacob something to think about... ;) Regards, johan ;)

what else is someone who rips other site, thief then. Scammer. What? Not honest for sure. Not honest in forex is same as scam.

Look, the project of Jacob is very similar to that of The Collective - based on similar reasons. In my opinion there is no problem if you take some of the formulations of this broker... Just bear in mind that both enterprices are very similar... For me there is no problem... Besides you can go to the forum and express your opinion... of course you must argue in a form that has some common sense on your part... otherwise you wont achieve a believable position... so let us look more carefully how things develope - and maybe jocobs enterprice can become very interesting also for you despite your scepticim at the moment... what I think is understandable because of this wild business called forex... ;) regards johan

johan, you defend too hard. Honestly is fact. Lies are fact. Scam or theft, not trustworthy. Ever. Where are the results of how good isea is on this broker. Where are facts. None, they have been asked for and no one posts them. How can we trust this ever. Its not possible. Now this site of others site. How stupid are we.

I will give in now and leave. Scam.

Hi gs21969,

there seems to be a mistake - jacob has nothing to do with sigmaforex. It was with the demo of sigmaforex that the ISEA made the enormous amounts we all saw. ISEA is a funy EA working only on a demo account. But a lot of traders were inspired by the possibilities this EA were offering us. So Jacob was one of these inspired traders... Maybe you could correct me but this is stil in my memory. By the way, I don't expect ISEA to work like it does - on the demo account of Sigma - on a demo account of jadefx aka jacob... but who knows? And yes, everyone of us must find "his" broker so he/she can trade with confidence... at least this is a most personal decision to be made and of course this means always some risk... but this is the way it is... And think about the following: because this market (forex) is deregulated (how long?) it gives what it gives... and this deregulation is also a negative aspect of forex: you can always get scamed... Look at the banks right now: you can have 1% to 2% in a year - at least here in Germany. Forex is highly risky, no questions, but also highly profitable... All things in life have two sides... Regards, johan :)>-

His site:

Now collective site:

Plagiarism does not a scammer maketh. Jacob may have the same objective as CollectiveFX and he may be plain lazy. Maybe only time will tell.

To ALL,

This site was pointed out to me a few weeks ago. At that time I posted that we TheCollectiveFX do NOT want you all trading with us. I have no idea about the merits of what your EA does but we are not in the habit of letting our members down nor wish them to lose money. This I feel would be the result if you try and replicate your demo results in live mode. Seeing a signal is one thing, having the speed of execution and depth of market is quite another.

I posted several comments about this subject in my first and only post.

I do not care in the least about what you are trying to achieve with your own brokerage. Yet I am extremely disappointed that our site was copied verbatim. That shows bad manners, poor judgement and is indeed out and out plagiarism.

To "TheSecret", we have more dignity and respect than to care about your venture or to try and rubbish it. Indeed this is exactly what happened to us when we launched. However, we have had many emails, presumably from your demo traders, pointing out this act of plagiarism, so perhaps you should look closer to home before you lay this at our door.

I have no interest in being part of your debate, perhaps you could afford us the same respect and ensure that your venture is 'original' in concept and implementation and doesn't simply involve a copy and paste of our site.

Gary - 4of7 @ TheCollectiveFX.com

To ALL,

This site was pointed out to me a few weeks ago. At that time I posted that we TheCollectiveFX do NOT want you all trading with us. I have no idea about the merits of what your EA does but we are not in the habit of letting our members down nor wish them to lose money. This I feel would be the result if you try and replicate your demo results in live mode. Seeing a signal is one thing, having the speed of execution and depth of market is quite another.

I posted several comments about this subject in my first and only post.

I do not care in the least about what you are trying to achieve with your own brokerage. Yet I am extremely disappointed that our site was copied verbatim. That shows bad manners, poor judgement and is indeed out and out plagiarism.

To "TheSecret", we have more dignity and respect than to care about your venture or to try and rubbish it. Indeed this is exactly what happened to us when we launched. However, we have had many emails, presumably from your demo traders, pointing out this act of plagiarism, so perhaps you should look closer to home before you lay this at our door.

I have no interest in being part of your debate, perhaps you could afford us the same respect and ensure that your venture is 'original' in concept and implementation and doesn't simply involve a copy and paste of our site.

Gary - 4of7 @ TheCollectiveFX.com

Dear Gary, I see that you are extremely disappointed about the fact that your site was in some way "copied". I can understand your irritation and point of view. The best way to have dealed with this problem: Jacob send you his website and ask for permission to use some terms of yours... Maybe it is not too late and he could take some time to discuss this issue with you. On the other side I see that both projects are very similar and this brings of course come business competion into play - something very healthy in this forex jungle.

Now the fact is this: there are a lot of brokers outside there that most of us can't trust in. Your attitude towards this business has a very important aspect: some kind of morality, respect and dignity towards your traders, as you are also one of them, which is most important for such a business concept. I see that Jacob wants to establish in some way a similar concept.

We need more Collectives and JadeFX brokers, so the forex jungle could have some islands were morality, respect and dignity are part of the game. From what I can grasp about the History of our Western Economy: at the beginning in the 16. and 17. Century a.Chr. business could grow as an important part of society and in some way as a semi-autonomous institution putting away the moral attitude: people of any class, man and woman, jung and old, "natives" and "strangers" were now part of the economy. "Everybody" was now in a position to buy and sell. So, economy grew from a position that could be termed "without morality". Now since the 18. Century until our days "a-morality" in business has been a main core of economic attitude. But times change. With the globalization - first in economic affairs and one can trace this development to the 15. Century - moral, respect and dignity are now needed in economic matters. The example Obama give us the best illustration about this cahnge: Obama is trying to introduce some moral injections into the economic arena. And, as some of us know, George Soros, a champion in the forex arena, wrote a lot about the problem of an "a-morality" in our world economy: "George Soros on Globalization" (2002) or "The Crisis of global Capitalism" (1998). Of course Soros is not the only one... Maybe one of the most important economist today is the Nobel Price Winner in Economy, Amartya Sen: "Development as Freedom" (1999).

What I want to say is this: yes, we need more Collectives and JadeFX brokers with a sense of the importance of moral aspects in economic behaviour.

I do not see the "plagiarism" as dramatically as you see it. Maybe I do you wrong. Of course the irritation is understandable and the best way to come to and understanding should be to talk one and other. You and I think also Jacob, you need some kind of solidarity because of the similar attitudes. And we as a traders need also brokers with a moral attituted towards their clients. And times are now in this area difficult to survive. A lot of smaller brokerages are closing so the competition is becoming harder and harder. We need you and we need - as traders - similar broker enterprices.

I hope you both can speak to each other and reconcialate. And I think Jacob should beginn contacting you ;) .

I wish you the best :)>- , with kind regards :) ,

johan

4of7,

Why are u talking to me? I am not admin/ceo of any brokerage nor I am making my own. X-( I think U need another member to address to.

Anyway, U are advertising "no restrictions", blah blah blah, and then u post here that u dont wont members with specific EA as your clients, are u afraid of something? ,well, that is a big restriction, lol. It seems that your brokerage is like any other bucket shop. FAILED. Sorry. 8-)

"TheSecret",

We don't want traders that will fail. If you fail then we are seen as failing.

If you trade en masse at any broker then you will all compete at the same time for liquidity when your signal hits. This will ensure that your demo results are different to your live results. If you don't believe me then go and google FAP and see what hurts them.

I posted this at length in my first post on this forum to try and give you some help. Your inability to read and then your choice to blame TheCollective for daring to criticise your forum's brokerage is unbelievable.

I do NOT care about your 'special' EA. Good luck with it.

If you trade in an educated way then you can trade with us.

If you are going to blow your account then you are not welcome. We care about our members. I cannot care about traders putting their faith in something that hasn't been proven in real life. Therefore We DO NOT want you as YOU WILL probably fail. I can't make it clearer than that.

Trading is tough. There is no magic machine, EA, or strategy that you can get free from the internet or pay $50, $500, $5M for. They DONT EXIST.

If you want to make it in this industry you will need to work hard. Full stop. Nothing more.

Johan,

Sensible comments, unfortunately too late, doing something inadvance is always so much better than in arrears.

I really don't want to participate in your forum. I'm sure TheSecret will have something further to say, but I won't.

I would like to wish you luck, despite the stupid comments from TheSecret.

First: I never wanted to open account with U in the first place

Second: I am with other 3 brokerage

Third: I am trading successfully manually

I was just saying that people who wanted open account with u to trade with ISEA are not welcome. And thats not nice of you. =D>

Good luck with your brokerage...

Don't know about that broker BUT just want to tell you that I opened an account with AleccohFX and got screw (he made bankruptcy). He said that he was a trader and he was tired getting screw by broker so he opened he own brokerage MT4 with kick a** spread and execution. He said that he was a broker own by trader for trader! Everything was nice... too nice, he got respected on TSD forum for almost a year before opening his own broker... for the trader. Everything was legit! But one day he said that HE got screw by Spacevision (broker associate) and made bankruptcy of multimillion $$$ (of little trader like me). I lost 5000$ USD in this story. At first he wanted a deposit in a bank in Lebanon (aleccohFX) and then transfers everything in Switzerland (spacevision SA). He is claiming is innocence again and again today.

I know you looked every broker about their spread and execution (you did your homework). But, do not get caught in the same nightmare like I did. I did do my homework too back in that time and came to the same conclusion as you (didn’t see any perfect broker) so I chose the new ((perfect one)) low spread, fast execution, ecn... name it! And it was a fraud.

I my self! can open an White Label MT4 broker anytime. Seriously they almost give them in a CrackerJack box these day! AleccohFX was White Label (that WL give no security on your capital). ASK ALL the trader who got screwed by a White Label Broker who mysteriously made Bankruptcy to get theire money back.

And we have to make something clear: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INSTANT EXECUTION (NO REQUOTES). I agree, some broker abuse on requotes. If there is a (real) spike in price action and you want to get filled, well, It's normal to get a requotes. I agree too that in most cases (normal volatility) you will get an almost an instant filled.

I didn't try ACM Market (they say no reqote) (if someone can tell me it's true?).

So, let’s not jump to conclusion here.

Now I only do business with the major broker with at least 20 Million $$$ capitalized. I'm not saying that they are no theif... but the chance are they are gonna be there tomorow to do business with.

I'm not saying that this is a scammer broker... that you will know at the last moment... when your money is long gone!

But like Forex market, I really feel that history repeat it self!

SO BECAREFULL!!!

Here is the list of some broker well capitalized and good volume,

Michael Greenberg at Forex Magnates has released an interesting new survey on forex broker trading volumes (in the billions).

Top retail Forex brokers report well over $100B in daily traded volume | Forex Magnates

Monthly Trading Volume

1. FXCM $560,000,000,000

2. Oanda $338,000,000,000

3. Saxo Bank $225,000,000,000

4. Gain $200,000,000,000

5. GFT $175,000,000,000

6. ACM $150,000,000,000

7. PFG $85,000,000,000

8. IBFX $80,000,000,000

9. Alpari $60,000,000,000

10. IG Index $60,000,000,000

This is a useful tool for determining a broker’s size and stability (in addition to the net capital numbers.)

The following firms have net capital below $20 million

Easy Forex $15,552,000

Ikkon Royal $16,423,000

Alpari $16,557,000

MB Trading $17,031,000

Advanced Markets $19,686,000

The following firms have net capital above $20 million

Forex Club $21,354,000

CMS Forex $29,360,000

PFG $30,444,000

Interbank FX $38,393,000

FX Solutions $45,032,000

GFT Forex $87,169,000

Gain Capital $95,879,000

FXCM $113,463,000

Oanda $161,723,000

I trade personally with GFT (never got screwed0 and NO, I don't work for them! I'm actually losing 3000$USD with them. There execution are very good, the spread are OK, But my trading really suck... for now. That why I switch to demo.

So you are warned, now you can decide by yourself... and don't worry, I'm not gonna be there and tell you I TOLD YOU SO! in the future :)>-

Hope it help!

Cubata 8-)

To all JadeFX TRADERS CLUB Members we finally made it. We are LIVE today on 25th June 2009 . We are UP and Running and LIVE TRADING.

I am just waiting for the White Label which METAQUOTES will send to JadeFX on Monday 29th June or Tuesday 30th June 2009. On Tuesday you will be able to use Our own White Label from Metaquotes and do your trading using our own White Label.

Note: Even now you can do Live trading and also Demo trading using the General Client on our Website http://www.jadeinvestments.com/demo.htm

and go ahead and open a Live trading account

You can do demo testing right now but i have to create the DEMO account manually instead of the Automatic because we are just using the LConnection General MT4 client until ours arrive on monday or Tueday from MetaQuotes.

So just send an email to [email protected] to see the magic and truth about Autotrading with Low Institutional Spreads or Contact us at 1-608-253-0282

I will update the MT4 Client on monday or Tuesday immediately when i receive it. The Metaquotes usually take 2 days to create the White Label for Pure STP broker like JadeFX after you pay them the Huge Amount for Licensing Fee for the MT4 Server

Thank you Everyone who believed in the Idea or dream of working together to make all of us better.

hi guys,

Do you think it's possible to use ISEA with the minimum account in JadeFX since they talk about better scalping at the 25k$ accounts?

Thanks for the feedback

Hi,

I tried the demo in JADEFX but got no comm at all..

I mean this doesnt reflect LIVE condition.

thanks

When did you try it? For the past 4 weeks we were testing with various liquidity providers on Demo platform which was being used also for Quality Assurance so it had to rebooted frequently and metaquotes had not given us our Official MT4 Client as per the License. On 25th June 2009 our Backend office MT4 Server was Completed ( Both LIVE and DEMO ) and today on 30th June 2009 , we got our MT4 Client Configured from MetaQuotes. We have the Our own Demo Server and Live MT4 Servers, So you are welcome to go ahead and DEMO it for yourself. i don't want to be negative but i will let you be the judge.