S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure who Jay007 is but it's not Jayman007 and I can guarantee you that. Does seem a bit odd that he registered right after Jayman007 was banned.

Yes it does. Very wierd. Do you know why Jayman007 was booted? I figured it out check your PM and visitors page.

Edited by wades-world

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qxp43qjjf2ez5l5/Easy%20STAR.odt Here is the OpenOffice.org file I used to make the pdf. You can change any part you like with this.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ngprajmrlj2kcwi/Easy%20STAR.pdf and here is a larger print version...

Glad to hear you are buying the STAR system Wades-World. I use this forum to find the rare honest seller amongst the pack of liars out there and hope others use it for the same reason. Because of this, I have no hesitation buying the STAR system myself (Infact I did this a long time ago because I knew STAR was really something and not ****, same with a few others) and because we are sharing the book, I don't think we should be doing a signal service / setup page. I think in all fairness, $25 a month is a good price to have access to that type of thing from the system owner. He has put a lot of honest work into something and I am happy to pay him that amount and I hope others feel the same way once they can get the system working for themselves. (The odd setup here or there is ok as it will no doubt help people understand things further)

And I should mention, there is obviosly more info when you join on his site with different setups etc so it pays to 'pay' for it once you believe it works for you.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qxp43qjjf2ez5l5/Easy%20STAR.odt Here is the OpenOffice.org file I used to make the pdf. You can change any part you like with this.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ngprajmrlj2kcwi/Easy%20STAR.pdf and here is a larger print version...

Glad to hear you are buying the STAR system Wades-World. I use this forum to find the rare honest seller amongst the pack of liars out there and hope others use it for the same reason. Because of this, I have no hesitation buying the STAR system myself (Infact I did this a long time ago because I knew STAR was really something and not ****, same with a few others) and because we are sharing the book, I don't think we should be doing a signal service / setup page. I think in all fairness, $25 a month is a good price to have access to that type of thing from the system owner. He has put a lot of honest work into something and I am happy to pay him that amount and I hope others feel the same way once they can get the system working for themselves. (The odd setup here or there is ok as it will no doubt help people understand things further)

And I should mention, there is obviosly more info when you join on his site with different setups etc so it pays to 'pay' for it once you believe it works for you.

Quick question, can someone join his signal service for $25/month without buying the book? I find the material difficult to understand but would be interested in paying $25/month so I could trade the signals without having to figure it out myself...

Edited by Diesel 10

Dear Brother and sister,

i am here to help anyone.i know

'SHARING IS CARING".in this forum some one approached me for trade signal for money i told him i can give it free.

Money is nothing. in the world lot of things which Money cant buy it.

But i dont know much in computers,so plz tell me how to start thread which will we

share our trade setup, discuss with pic.

i already post about this,its is impossible to one can run all pair setup in a day.

so we miss lot of good trade opportunity in a day.

my idea is come forward take any pair as you like it, run the setup if u find any short,or long trade setup

in any time frame just post with pic,then everyone can run same setup,we discuss if its valid or not.

if good we take trade depend on our money management.

i think this is the only way we can do this? more pips !!!!!!!!

Nizar

Thanks Mark. I share your feelings about testing a system first, see if it fits me and then decide to bin it or either pay the due fee to the inventor. If I get to crack this beast myself I'm determined to join their forum too. On the other side I wouldn't mind a thread where we can share charts and discuss them. That would be one more spring to help people decide and eventually join the legitimate forum, where, as you and others say, more meat is available to cook. ;) Edited by alright

Exactly what I was thinking. I will actually be doing both. I have promised myself in getting this one. So far it has the best fit and feel for me than others. But I too would like to discuss, share pics and would not swap posts from one to another. And I don't think fxnizar is going to either. But unfortunately there will be some that will sponge up the milk and not give the deserved dues where they belong.

Guest David1713006337

The starting of a journal thread was an excellent idea. I viewed the start up and see great potential with it. You should consider returning to the first posting of the journal page and show links for the system which will prevent others from asking you where one can obtain same.

As one the trades this system exclusively, I want to wish you the best of luck. The enthusiasm has really picked up here and this is the best manually traded system commercially shared. Those new to this thread should pay particular attention to this new thread started by fxnizar and supported by other traders. I will try to jump in when I can my friends. Good luck to all participants.

This is the only forex system that should get a 5-Star rating in my opinion and I've been trading the forex for 16 years.

Edited by David

You should consider returning to the first posting of the journal page and show links for the system which will prevent others from asking you where one can obtain same.

Done. We would really appreciate any veteran supertraders like yourself to come and help this new thread grow. One question while you are here David can you give us any advice on which is the best way to post our charts to where we can really get an expanded view. Maybe a hover over mouse or some other software besides photobucket or Imageshack. Or maybe we're not utilizing those properly. Any advice with this would be great. Thanks...

Dear Brother and sister,

i am here to help anyone.i know

'SHARING IS CARING".in this forum some one approached me for trade signal for money i told him i can give it free.

Money is nothing. in the world lot of things which Money cant buy it.

But i dont know much in computers,so plz tell me how to start thread which will we

share our trade setup, discuss with pic.

i already post about this,its is impossible to one can run all pair setup in a day.

so we miss lot of good trade opportunity in a day.

my idea is come forward take any pair as you like it, run the setup if u find any short,or long trade setup

in any time frame just post with pic,then everyone can run same setup,we discuss if its valid or not.

if good we take trade depend on our money management.

i think this is the only way we can do this? more pips !!!!!!!!

Nizar

Dear Fxn,

You were right about the point on watching all pairs all day. Thats why I said that the main benefit of Premium STAR is Watchlist and Chat tool. discussing setup and watchlist are things we do daily in the premium member. I believe that it would be best to share in the premium star.

You could start your own discussion (whether this ethical or not) but you might lost. You might realize that the majority of attendances are newbie in learning process while most of us (premium members and those who master STAR) are more likely busy in the Premium chat and watchlist then we warn others when a setup is coming. We come to this thread just once a while (mostly weekend)

Even if you master STAR, you still need teamwork since STAR involves observation. Ex. once I observed a pair CUT that I view have touch a certain color. I thought it was but chat remind me that it didn't. When I zoomed all the way in then it became obvious to me that it just miss one pip which wouldn't be viewable unless zoomed in. The set up was indeed failed. It made me more respect how precise STAR is.

Sometimes is I were too busy watching the pairs and suddenly found in the chat that the setup was triggered I then switch to that pair for taking a position.

Many time I open charts of the nearly trigger pair set up. Honestly this time we have more than 40 incoming setup. More than 10 of them are waiting for pullback. I open charts for all of the waiting for pullback and put "price line alert" . I then could do something else waiting for the alert. When its coming I post to chat asking for confirmation of others. When it valid we wait for the maximum retrace while keep informing others through chat. When we have discrepancies we ask Tom.

Believe me that there would be discrepancies in the setup. Today my broker ib**.au made a spike 1 pip above trend extreme and took out my stoploss. But in our setup chart for technical analysis the top of retracement was 2 pips under the trend extreme (valid STAR setup). Those 3 pips discrepancies dictate a valid setup while my live broker tell a failed setup. It was my mistake not to post the setup on the chat (thank you Ge** for correcting me)

please realize that posting on the thread and posting pic take time. I arrived to STAR Premium through this thread. I saw some of you came as my direction. I believe some of you would end up like me. We would help you to certain extent until you find your grasp.

Like Tom said ' we have more eyes watching in the watch list'. Thus I think the more the better in the spirit of sharing and caring.

Keep learning guys

Hi fxnizar. I took the liberty to edit the link of your image as it wouldn't take anywhere. Here it is

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv197/alright_01/cut-1.gif

Its difficult to analyze, Its important to understand that each STAR traits need to be analyze in full set and in order. We can only dictate the valid cut after the second stage confirmed. The second stage confirmed when price move beyond the point of flip causing move, therefore the full set of pic are needed (from main pivot)

Guest David1713006337
Done. We would really appreciate any veteran supertraders like yourself to come and help this new thread grow. One question while you are here David can you give us any advice on which is the best way to post our charts to where we can really get an expanded view. Maybe a hover over mouse or some other software besides photobucket or Imageshack. Or maybe we're not utilizing those properly. Any advice with this would be great. Thanks...

Hey my friend, I just now viewed your posting. I have windows 7 and what I do when I see a chart is to copy it to my puter then zoom in that way. I've been doing it this way for a while and I don't know of any other way to be honest.

If that Main Pivot were to be taken, I still didn't see any flip (maybe i need glasses or trouble with web page?)

I admit that "Main Pivot" was my first question when reading STAR at the first time. So what is main Pivot? Main Pivot is the price extreme where the former trend reversed. From this point the whole band of MAs need to be re-oriented before the price extreme that caused the flip move. Thats confirm the validity of the prime stage. Then there should be flip, cut, move after cut and trend extreme. That extreme would be the next main Pivot for the next trait observation

juicyt. When i load the template 13_68 at the beginn. what template do i exactly need to load. The 0.5x the 0.25x, the 1x or the 2x. Or all of them?! Thanks for your help

Once you were familiar with the traits, its good to start with M15. From that point you can roughly aim the proper setup. Please be aware that the easiest thing to find a candidate is to find the flip. Get used with flip finder tool

Sorry i am little busy in my factory,

just give me break i will be back here very soon,

few words :

this is very special system it wants you always! without u it cant do any thing.

it only need simple commonsense thats all. this is what next? system .

please ask the question to the system it will answer you.

what next?

anyone watching gbpaud h4?

plz post

Sorry i am little busy in my factory,

just give me break i will be back here very soon,

few words :

this is very special system it wants you always! without u it cant do any thing.

it only need simple commonsense thats all. this is what next? system .

please ask the question to the system it will answer you.

what next?

anyone watching gbpaud h4?

plz post

No setup for GbpAud H4

Ok so after reading this thread i've decided to give this system a try as it does look quite good.

I spent alot of yesterday and today learning the system and feel i have a pretty decent understanding of it.

However, to find a complete(primary, flip, 2nd, cut & extreme) setup on the charts seems quite rare to me. Reversals from main pivot to main pivot don't just follow this setup and often their seems to be reversals that if you waited for this setup you would miss it.

I've also seen that it happens where there is a reversal signal and you change to the appropriate 13-68 cross template price very often does not retrace back to the purple line to give you an entry?

Do you just have to wait until one of these perfect setups happen, or is there an alternative way to enter?

Any thoughtswould be appreciated?

Thanks

Wes

Edited by wesnel1