S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can these get uploaded again? They are down again. All links.

Also, if anyone has more videos of this system to help make sense of it, could you post them, too? Please.

So many say it's confusing. Then a few say it works, but you need to study. I don't mind studying. I just don't want to study and study and study, only to find out this system is confusing because the developer is confusing. Thing about it. If someone can't create a manual that "clearly" describes the system, then how good of a system is it? And if no one can figure it out, and there are some pretty smart people in this forum, then it must be built illogically. Billy Murray, I believe, said it best. "If it smells like s***, and tastes like s***, then it must be s***."

I can't help but agreeing with you, jbozman

Guest David1713006337
Can these get uploaded again? They are down again. All links.

Also, if anyone has more videos of this system to help make sense of it, could you post them, too? Please.

So many say it's confusing. Then a few say it works, but you need to study. I don't mind studying. I just don't want to study and study and study, only to find out this system is confusing because the developer is confusing. Thing about it. If someone can't create a manual that "clearly" describes the system, then how good of a system is it? And if no one can figure it out, and there are some pretty smart people in this forum, then it must be built illogically. Billy Murray, I believe, said it best. "If it smells like s***, and tastes like s***, then it must be s***."

The system actually does work but one needs more than average knowledge of forex to really understand the system. There are no more videos related to the system.

Guest David1713006337
So when you say the system really does work, what are you talking about here? Can you explain a bit more? How profitable, how many pips, etc.? Thanks David!

The system when traded according to the rules does produce a good deal of profit.

Your question pertaining to how profitable depends on ones trading abilities, experience and if they are a full time or part time trader. Too many variables can go into that question and you need to keep in mind that no two traders trade the exact same times too. If one learned the system and traded full time, they can do very well. I do suggest that one study it thoroughly if they want to understand the complex system.

This system was difficult to learn at first and I kept putting it down and taking breaks to clear my head then returning to learning same. When it finally came together, it made a lot of sense. I have a lot more experience with the forex then most people on this forum and I've been trading same longer than most here too, so this made learning the system easier for me. This is the only system I trade (other than the group I trade with on the side) on my own and I strongly, strongly recommend it. To date, no one has ever learned the course, fully understanding it and turned around and stated it didn't work nor produced pips. Only those that didn't understand it has made claims that it didn't work which was not a fair recommendation for same. Another words, those that have the course and understood it, rated it a 5-star system, those that didn't understand it, rated it a 1-star system. (How some bozo's can rate something that they didn't understand in the first place baffles me, they should be rating themselves a 1-star instead of rating the system 1-star).

As I stated before, if you want to become successful trading the forex, this is the system to get. If you try to learn it and you don't understand it, don't blame the system. The system can be learned and many people have done so.

I can't give instructions on how to learn the system since there would be way, way, way too many people asking questions and this thread would go into the thousands of pages and I don't have time to do so. I suggest you buy the system and learn it as I have done so. I trade full time and I can't spend the time to answer questions relating to the system.

I hope this helps

So what makes you say, "if you want to become successful, then this is the system to get?"

What kind of success are we talking here? How many pips per month? What kind of draw down is there?

I appreciate your reply; however, there wasn't much to go on. I get the rant about others bit*&^ching about things they don't understand and blaming someone else for their problems. I don't care about that. I care about results. But no results were mentioned. This business we are in is all about results; sure, learning from our mistakes is great. But at the end of the day, we must measure ourselves against some standard. Like any business person, that comes down to profit and loss. So it's a question of how much net profit in pips are you achieving. And how much drawn down is there using this method? How many signals are you getting? How long does it take to set up a trade?

I have no problem putting in the time to learn. I just want it to pay off, and would like to know what the payoff is.

Cheers!

Guest David1713006337
So what makes you say, "if you want to become successful, then this is the system to get?"

What kind of success are we talking here? How many pips per month? What kind of draw down is there?

I appreciate your reply; however, there wasn't much to go on. I get the rant about others bit*&^ching about things they don't understand and blaming someone else for their problems. I don't care about that. I care about results. But no results were mentioned. This business we are in is all about results; sure, learning from our mistakes is great. But at the end of the day, we must measure ourselves against some standard. Like any business person, that comes down to profit and loss. So it's a question of how much net profit in pips are you achieving. And how much drawn down is there using this method? How many signals are you getting? How long does it take to set up a trade?

I have no problem putting in the time to learn. I just want it to pay off, and would like to know what the payoff is.

Cheers!

You should re-read my previous posting which was NOT A RANT. You should choose your wording more wisely...hint!

You stated that you care about results...that depends on your ability to learn the system and if you trade the forex successfully.

The two questions that I see most often which shouldn't be asked is how many pips and draw downs. When you've been trading for a while you'll learn that it's not the amount of pips that makes one money, it's the lot sizes of each actual pip that makes you money. Draw downs is also a question that is irrelevant since it depends on ones trading account size, traders psychology and tolerance level.

As I have already stated, there are too many variables that goes into ones trading method. I'm a full time forex trader which means that my trading results cannot be duplicated by another trader, so mentioning ones success and pip achievement serves no purpose. After you've been trading a while, you will find that one doesn't measure what one can do when comparing to another in relation to trading, what you can achieve on your own is what matters. Since many charts, currency pairs, chart time frames, template options, brokerage, etc is used, answering the question about the number of signals one receives depends on the individual trader since those too can't be duplicated by any means. My trades are continuous so setting up for a trade is not an option since I'm always in a trade after jumping out of another until the point I can't monitor my trades which I then set stop levels, etc.

You should go to the website and check the system out for yourself then determine if you are willing to dedicate the time to learn the system. As already stated, if you learn it, you will do very well. If you are unable to learn this system, I suggest finding an easier system that will suit you better. In my opinion, there is no better manually traded forex system. Since to date, there has never been an automatic trading system (a.k.a. robot/ea) that trades profitably in all market conditions, I suggest you buy this forex system and take the next step in the world of forex.

I hope this helps

Edited by David

i want to add to the story from David and i did say this already in a different post

in all the years i use STAR i did see and go a lot of members but so far only arround 5% stayed

kinda the same number as sucses full traders in the Forex 95% fail and only 5 % make money

and i am not saying that all the members using STAR are sucses full but it tells us that to be sucses full u have to be determend and willing to learn so the members we now have are all really determend in doing the same thing and that is

finding Setups and making money with a very good r/r

so the good thing about star is it is very accurate and telling u the exact Reversal point for a certain Pair at a certain Timeframe

the bad thing it takes a lot of analyzing and sometimes waiting for a setup is fully defelopt

thats why it is handy if there are more members who look for setups also

it helps u with analyzing u can ask each other to check your setups and give u more time to do other things

and about the risk reward it is as David say every setup is different

lets take AN as example at 3/9 at 21:00 we got a PTS trigger at 1.3759

for a reversal that did give us a stop of arround 32 pips if u could get in at that exact trigger

that setup did give already arround 500+ pips but not everyone is brave enough to stay in the whole way

some are happy with a risk reward of 1:1 others want more

also it can take sometimes days after a trigger for the market to move in the correct direction

there are also setups where the stop could be more then 200+ pips mostly longterm setups

And if u can adjust your lotsize u can stil trade it, if not just wait for a other setup

i am happy to be a member learnd a lot and stil learning

Greets

Freak

Edited by freakgib

to make things easier,

below are the download links created earlier in this thread.

* Please disable your browser pop-up blocker temporarily to avoid the download page being blocked.

--------------------------------------------------------

Manual

* Please disable your browser pop-up blocker temporarily to avoid the download page being blocked.

Videos

* use Winrar to unpack

Templates & Indicators

hope that helps..

Someone deleted the video links when it was checked on the 17th april.

Here are some i found. Becareful, a malware was downloaded onto my computer, so choose your poison. I removed the malware by a software called malwarebytes.

hxxp://ds3,d,iask,com/fs/800/1/8b2bfe50a14c67f619653351aea9ec3132764387/rar/STAR+VIDS,part1,rar?origin=d129,d,iask,com

hxxp://ds3,d,iask,com/fs/800/1/470487e1442e892f496c0854e1b3f89332764659/rar/STAR+VIDS,part2,rar?origin=d129,d,iask,com

hxxp://ds3,d,iask,com/fs/800/1/12dac847a6ac6abb51a461c5a6756ca932764935/rar/STAR+VIDS,part3,rar?origin=d129,d,iask,com

hxxp://ds3,d,iask,com/fs/800/1/c50b7c44f07df87b021a742e5306732b32765427/rar/STAR+VIDS,part4,rar?origin=d129,d,iask,com

hxxp://ds3,d,iask,com/fs/800/1/2397f7e15037d57d4b56133ead4290ff32765751/rar/STAR+VIDS,part5,rar?origin=d129,d,iask,com

replace commas with periods

I am still confused whether i should go ahead learning this system. It is soo soothing to hear someone say that their system is profitable in this business. I am particularly impressed by david, when a 16 year experienced trader says something like this, it is very welcoming.

I can completely understand when david says that number of pips means nothing. It is the assurity of the trade and how many lots you can bet on that trade. Its all about risk. I can make many pips however i am not willing to bet a higher amount of capital on that trade compared to only a few pips with high leverage and senseible tight stoploss.

However david, i would like to know your % yearly return and how consistant that is?

Guest David1713006337

[quote=danyalati;146005

However david, i would like to know your % yearly return and how consistant that is?

Hey there! I like to trade and many, many traders know me and know my background too and can attest that I do well trading the forex. I trade the STAR System and make around 25-50% return monthly using it. What I like about it is that the trade opportunities, when they come, are easy to take and this system takes out the guess work that other systems run into when making that important decision as to when to jump in and out of trades. My suggestion is that if you are knowledgeable with the forex (feel comfortable with terms, understand the basics and have an eager to learn more) then you should purchase the system and definitely get a membership in their unique forum which is free to purchasing members if I recall. If you want the best of the best, this is the system to get. It's not expensive and well worth it. For those that may assume it's my system, I can assure you that it's not. All the systems I have ever developed (Big Dog 7am-11am System, etc) were given out free and never sold. I do well with the forex and don't have time to market anything.

I recommend purchasing the system since the links for same shared here are from the old version and when you purchase the updated version, you get the support that comes with it.

(p.s. I had nothing to do with the above links ... they didn't come from me in case someone is wondering)

I hope this helps

Edited by David

I have been readin and re-reading the intruction notes for about 6 hours and nothing is making sense to me. I think the author uses unproper english and does not know how to explain anything. He provides comentary instead of trying harder to explain his thought again such as "So this is not an idle thought to make the Ebook 'thicker' ". I get the impression that he is using complicated vocabulary to impress the reader, yet all it does is divert from actually explaining it.

I know David posted that this system cannot be easily explained, however concept seems elementary to me albeit the trading system is still confusing for me. It looks like a simple crossover of guppy moving averages for triggers. I dont understand how to evaluate the triggers, Are they for long or short? And if the system claims 100%. What does seem interesting is having new timeframes such as 2h, 24h, 2w, m2 and fitting the chart in such manner that you will not have a false breakout above the MA's historically. And since we believe histroy will repeat itself, thus the candlesticks will resume back to it's original trend from the retrace. Please explain how Elliot waves ties into this stretegy.

I will post the documents here, may be someone can transliterate for me in proper understandable english. It would be very kind of you if anybody can help explain this to me.

main notes

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d6mlij79j2r6mri/Instructions%20-%20print.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2bzfn7mdfqbbymc/Instructions%20-%20Practical%20Use%20-.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wsx1hv59glvuo1q/Instructions%20-%20Secondary%20Setup.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dysj4ix4t66tjs5/Instructions%20-%20Trade%20Examples%20-.pdf

other supplementary

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ihdap6ad4g5pv1/Introduction.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rlzrwsdalbyuefv/New%20Keys.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/isffeiw9jxl9w6n/Setup.pdf

http://www.mediafire.com/file/47im5m6475sf8a6/01Star%20Simple%20explanation.doc

http://www.mediafire.com/file/47im5m6475sf8a6/01Star%20Simple%20explanation.doc

I ended up reading the whole thread. It's very motivating, with losers giving up and winners understanding it.lol. Choose what you want to be?

Day 3: well was going through the trade examples .. the author seems to enjoy keeping the readers confused right till the end. Some crucial sentencess are just contradictory to what the author writes and the trade examples are not at all clear. It might be a great system, but yes rightly as writen by the subscribers earlier... the system is not explained well. So traders should only try to venture into this system with a mentor who has clear understanding...... as the author has made the system very confusing ...you might be able to understand the basics, but with just the basics you will not be able to use the system. I havent yet reached the section on placing stops..lemme see if hes clear on that, or if he goes on spitting usless garbled words to confuse the subscriber..the more I read the more confused I get....thats my experience as of day3 of dedicated reading of this system....but I will continue reading and see where it takes me....

+1

I think this is just visual representation of Elliot Wave.

Big move - 1st wave

Ribbon flip - 2nd wave

Movie after ribbon flip (that exceed Big move)-3th wave

13s cut 68s -4th wave

Final move -5th wave and we begin to search retracement who will prove exhaustion of the trend

When we have this prove go in second stage-verifying - primary signal or continuation signal.

The autor of this system trying to catch the next whole move of Elliot Wave trought wave 1 to wave 5.

BUT this is only my opinion.

Can anyone attest if the above is correct in relation to STAR's developer idea?

I will re-quote @retry99 for his kind effort for what many are looking for in one place. An understandable friendly version of the system according to retry99. Maybe we can have a discussion if other's agree with retry99's interpretation!

muhhatta, I'm not saying that my outline is any better than the manual. I am just lending some different wording to those who have expressed confusion.

I do not think that the manual has any more problems than any other text style explanations of technical processes have. You have a different approach here where you are critical of the manual. Yet your example of how the manual should have been written was definitely not any easier, even for me who has a full understanding and trades the system to great effect and profit.

So the task is not so easy as you think.

I think that there is a problem here that some may be overlooking. This is a revolutionary method and who said that the author should attempt to get your understanding on point a and point b?

His job is to convey the exact steps to follow and he has done it. If you want to analyze why and how that is your business but me I just followed the steps and it works and I don't care how it works.

I will post the rest of my own wording soon because I only got to post some of it but I got to tell you guys that some of the questions in the forum were just plain trying to pull apart things that don't need pulling apart. Just follow the steps. sheesh!

If you can write your own system then you got something to write a manual for. But if not then you follow someone else's system. I don't know maybe it is just me but the steps clearly have absolutely NOTHING to do with any MENTION of fibbo or EW and yet you have it mixed in with your clarification and it doesn't belong there because it is not needed to follow the steps.

So unless I am off base you are adding things that were not required and to me that is just evidence that this is the reason for confusion on your part because if you follow the steps just like they are layed out there is no confusion.

Like you said a system is a brick on another brick. Straight up, that is all it is. If I see something like a comment about theory in the middle and it is not a step I need to follow I don't worry if it doesn't sink in because I know it is just not one of the things I have to do. I only jot down the steps I am going to do and then when it says trade I trade.

I already could see that this is a system that has great potential even though I don't know how in the world the thing was developed or working. I trusted my own eyes and experience but I trusted the developer more because I couldn't come up with anything better.

If you get an EA and it says it only trades opening Gaps do you question why or try to understand how it works or do you just expect that it will be doing its job on Sunday night?

The attitude of distrust about forex systems is there because of so many pieces of s.h.i.t but yet we are still looking for a system to come along. Isn't that a giveaway that we do trust that it will come out? So the statements by some in the thread and all over other forums that the authors would never sell a good system and if they are selling one it must be **** and that they only sell them because they can't trade only say that we must all be *****s because we keep looking in the forums for a new system.

There may be a lot of junk out there but if you look at what this guy does it is nothing like what the other ones do. This guy writes a new rule for EW and gives it away. Do you know anyone else that can write a new rule for EW?

I'll just follow his system - I won't worry about how it works.

Your points about STAR supertradesystem being an analytical trading system are well taken.

I agree as well as disagree with some of the other points. First I would say that you are not correct about needing to know EW and or Fibo to use STAR. If you look around and find the things the author says you should see that he is right about the flaw in TA being the actual candles that give you the ability to use indicators. The indicators can only work sometimes because the speed of the market interacts with the timeframe you pick at random and they may not match at that market movement. So TA is just too random unless there is a way to work it at the speed of the market.

This thing is just step by step mechanical process. Its kinda funny that you mention AB=CD type of system because that is really exactly what this is. Even so I understand how it could be looked at as something beyond. That is just because its accuracy is derived right out of the markets own complexities. As the author states it the numerical relationships which make EW and Fibo work are what makes this work. So then it means that the market will not be able to fool the system. That still means analyze like you say. Not push button at all. But rule following and sequences of process are for sure.

I am definitely not one of those 2% like you say but the rules seem very clear and easy to follow. Definitely better than beating head against the market.

Let me see if I can describe some of it differently. I do not think I can make it any simpler than it already is but different wording might help.

It is a contrarian system to get in early on a new trend. So this means bottom and top picking which is normally dangerous but the accuracy of getting the right reversal instead of only a continuation pullback is what makes it the perfect analysis method (imo).

As author puts it the system method is to match the speed of the market move to be able to let the market get you the settings for the reversal signal.

Even though there are specific rules and criteria for each step this is the overview for how you use STAR.

So you use the first tool, the 13-68, to make sure you have traits which are defined. When that matches up and all the traits are there you can check for the signal. At this point you are at a place where there is enough evidence that a trend reversal may take place. Those are identified as pullbacks until checked for the signal which says if it is just a correction and the trend keeps going or its a real reversal.

To check for the signal you again use the 13-68 to find a MA crossover nearest to the place where the pullback against the trend stopped and a retracement began to head back in trend direction again. Whichever the crossover nearest there is will be a value and that gives the setting for the next tool which is the x-factor signal tool.

You just combine that value with the timeframe you are on to get the right x-factor tool. That is a template loaded up like if you were on M30 timeframe and the crossover is green then you load the x-std (which is 1.00) template on the M30 timeframe.

That will show the reading and it is certain things which the indicator does that give you the meaning of a reversal or just a continuation. In other words there is a trade criteria that must be matched in order to take the trades.

This gives the entry and the exit is the same method used as the trade develops and the current move of the trade becomes exhausted.

So you notice that none of that used any EW or Fibo.

The traits seem to be where most questions come from. This should not be so because again there are step by step sequence to follow.

As you check through a chart for a pair that you want to trade you begin looking for a set of traits that is nearly complete or perhaps all the way complete. This is because this method is going to fire on an exhausted trend so even a 1 minute setup can extend 2 days.

How you check the traits is like this. There is an obvious beginning to the trend on the left. If the market was going down before that and a clear new trend started going up then the place of that trend change is your Main Pivot. Now you look to the right of the main pivot and see what is there.

Using the 13-68 template there will be at the chosen main pivot a reorientation to the new trend by all the MA on the chart. So the example is a main pivot low. The reorienting of the MA will make them now all be pointing up following price. See picture for example.

The reorientation matters just for the thicker MA and these have to achieve period setting order. That is the slower MA would need to be below the faster MA in the uptrend.

This condition is called period orientation and it needs to be in this MA setting order for the beginning section of the new trend. This first section where all MA are trend ordered is called the prime stage.

After this is accomplished there will come a challenge to the new trend which is not successful, only resulting finally as a correction and later the trend resumes for the second stage. The MA movements are used as criteria and this is how to interpret many possible shapes that the correction can cause. This criteria is defined in whole by the term Flip because this is the resulting effect on the thicker MA that is achieved in this correction.

The flip is when the thicker MA get countertrend of the GOLD thicker MA, just called 'gold' and the gold itself turns countertrend by 1 pip minimum. So the example has the prime stage showing that the MA are up. Then the correction is enough to cause a flip of the thicker MA which now will be orienting the opposite way to some extent and this will appear to us as instead of gold being below all the other thick MA it will be above them at some point.

It is a sequence where each of the thick MA other than gold get below the gold. This will not all need to be at the same time. Finally the gold itself will need to turn down by 1 pip at least. Note that an exact same value as gold counts as getting countertrend of gold. Some flips are shallow and some are deep. The example shows a deep one.

Any time there is more than one of these flips to the right of the main pivot this is a non-matching setup. There can be only one flip in a properly speed matched setup. Adjusting the timeframe will be needed and possibly this will also need to begin from a different main pivot to accomplish a matching setup with only one flip. This is the search which is the only real work for the use of STAR.

Then the correction is over and the original uptrend continues on and eventually moves the price to beyond where the flip causing correction began. In addition the period orientation to the thick MA becomes that of the uptrend once more.

At this place the second stage is in place. After those two criteria are met, the price above the prime stage and the bullish period orientation, the next trait is sought.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h372/infomanager/-trait-set-layout.gif

to be continued...

----

muhatta I believe you have not taken the right approach on this setup. let me explain what I mean.

AU D2 must use 10/27/2008 for its Main Pivot

From there the prime stage is seen until the flip area begins 11/16/2009

Next the second stage needs to have moved past the flip starting price high of 11/16/2009 AND get period orientation of the fatter SMA band to confirm second stage as well this needs to happen before ANY Cut move can be counting.

This means that no cut move (that counts) may start until after 11/25/2010 when the lime and dark green get period oriented (dark green was under lime and that is not the correct orientation).

Then there is a criteria for cut moves which was added as soon as the forum opened and many other things which were descriptions were given fixed criteria. Tom said that the descriptions left it looser so it would not restrict opportunities but that as time went on it was clear that this was not needed and the criteria are better.

So anyway the criteria for the cut is that the thin gold needs to cross the fat red.

This has not happened yet on D2 so there was no evaluation to be performed at this setup as yet.

It is a big setup but it is only waiting for cut.

It is also possible that you mean the traits are on a D1 setup and that you are evaluating at D2.

In this case the cut is there but there is not a valid move-after-cut yet. This requires that the 13 and 68 bands become somewhat more parallel as well as steepening. The steepening is comparing before the cut to after the cut.

Perhaps this will get that kind of push that would make the steepening happen but I don't think it will.

In either case (d1 or d2) the setup is not yet yielding a pullback evaluation.

In the forum and chat there is a certain callout given to setups so other traders can know exactly what the setup is that another is referring to. This would be like this:

AU D1 > 10/27/2008 w/m/c (waiting for move after cut)

or

AU D2 > 10/27/2008 w/c (waiting for cut)

Since the fastest setup should be used the same pivot should be used at the D1. But niether should be performing an evaluation yet.

I agree that you may find setups underneath the big ones but do not agree that Tom is misunderstanding this or is hiding it. He encourages what he calls going 'faster and forward'. Meaning is to change to a different main pivot (forward) and a faster timeframe/template in order to get a setup that can trade in between and underneath these mega trends.

Also there is a new kind of setup for cases such as this called the 52s setup. It is a faster tool for when there is not the usual follow through that gives the needed steepening.

As you would notice the AU is what Tom called rolling over which means that its making new highs but is just spurting up a little and then going sideways a while and spurting some more. That usually will not give the steepening but the tool and steps allow looser criteria for the reversal. You could do evaluations with that method here. It is not a signal of the quality that a primary trade signal is but it is useful in choppy areas where some big reversals still show up. The signal is actually as good but you kind of ignore the continuation signal and trade aggressively on a different exit strategy. This signal is called a CSA for Continuation Signal Aggressive. Some very nice moves come out of this but it can stop out too so you need to play the right method with knowledge of the expectations that go with each.

The CSA in this area would have made 239 pips but the risk/reward was not very good here since the short would have been at 1.0043 and that was 211 pips to trend extreme and 239 pips to pullback extreme. Areas that are flattening out are not good to me unless I can get a very low drawdown trigger. I would prefer smaller setups or large ones with a primary signal. The daily main pivot being almost 2.5 years old should tell you something. It tells me to watch out for a fight at the top which could be messy. Or it could turn on a dime for all I know. That's what I like about the system because I just do the steps and let it tell me what comes out of it.

why we fight it? if you believe in this system follow otherwise don't follow this system.

decision in our hand not in other.so plz stop argue .be a positive,

think this way how to utilize this system? how to make pips? with some one

who know the system better, slowly learn nuts and bolts of the system.

sorry.

my opinion is

why not we start live trade setups,examples, trade ext..,

its impossible one can run this system in all pair.we miss lot of valid signal in a day

join hand, take , what ever pair you like run the system if u find 1st setup finish, post with

chart.we discuses with chart, different view points? valid or not then we learn the system easy

and quickly

EURUSD 15 DATE:1st setup finish swing pivot ----(chart)

EURUSD 15 DATE:2nd setup finish swing pivot ----(chart)

EURUSD 15 ATE: cut(.5x,2x etc.,)(chart)

EURUSD 15 DATE: valid cut or not(.5x,2x etc.,)(chart)

EURUSD 15 DATE: reversal or continuation (.5x,2x etc.,)(chart)

EURUSD 15 DATE: trade setup sl:-- ,tp:--(chart)

TRADING WITH OWN RISK!!

am i right?

plz join take a pair, post a signal, discusses , learn then earn

Guest David1713006337

I've read this thread over and over and never seen anyone argue on the postings. I think you may be a bit confused or misread something since there has been nothing but positive tones on this thread.

Great idea on working on a chart but you should be advised that the old version is shared on this forum which will hinder all from learning this trading system. The second problem is that there is only one trader that I know of that fully understands this system and he can't teach it here.

You can try to use the old system that is shared on this forum if you like but it's not as good as the newer version and learning it would be detrimental.

Guest David1713006337
David, What is different with the new version ? Please explain if you know.

If not,

Can somebody share the new version then?

yakka

The newer version is written with more clarity and fills in the voids where it's missing in the first version. When I learned the system, it was the original (first) system and I traded same without any problems. Several traders that also became very successful with the system wanted to start a forum to share ideas, etc.. and one was developed. Within that forum, traders came up with new trading methodology and advanced templates to share and thus made it an easier system to trade.

I highly recommend the system for those that are advanced traders...this is a no brainer. Those that I know are advanced traders did purchase the system and are doing very well with it and are thankful they did. I don't suggest the system to new traders that has no experience with the forex since they may get discouraged being such an advanced system and one needs to know how to navigate through MT4 with ease to find the right templates to enter the trade opportunities.

Trust me, if you know the forex and MT4, you should get this system. This system is not expensive at all. I took the $16,000 so called Nexgen t3 Pro Trading Course and trust me, the STAR System is far, far, far less expensive and produces better exact trading opportunities. One thing that confuses traders is knowing when to enter and exits trades and the STAR System shows you when to do so.

The current price for the system is $267 which I know is a steal. Knowing what I know now about the Star System and it's potential, I would gladly pay $10,000 - $20,000 for this system. You should read the excerpts from successful traders that have this system... it's that good. I know it's the best manually traded forex system available to the public.

I hope this helps.

Edited by David

Guest David1713006337

One more thing...

If someone does purchase the new system and reads the manual and ends up saying "I don't understand it".... my suggestion is that you put the manual down, take a break and then return to the manual. If you knew that one can make hundreds of thousands of dollars by learning and trading the system, that WILL motivate you to pick up the manual and read it over and over till it "CLICKS" and you say..."I NOW UNDERSTAND IT". This is exactly how others motivated themselves to learn the system and they are thankful they did so.

Edited by David

Guest David1713006337
On Worldwide invest forum, one member who purchased the new system said that it is heavily coded. He rather preferred to load the old one onto the forum.

I didn't find that issue danyalati.... I had no problems at all.

One more thing...

If someone does purchase the new system and reads the manual and ends up saying "I don't understand it".... my suggestion is that you put the manual down, take a break and then return to the manual. If you knew that one can make hundreds of thousands of dollars by learning and trading the system, that WILL motivate you to pick up the manual and read it over and over till it "CLICKS" and you say..."I NOW UNDERSTAND IT". This is exactly how others motivated themselves to learn the system and they are thankful they did so.

i want to say something also

When i did find this system i was stil a Newbee in the Forex (i stil am a Newbee only trading for 4-5 years now)

and i also had problems reading the Manual i am Dutch so english is not my native Language

but Tom the owner he did give me a few times Support true Skype talking me true the difficult parts

he is very nice and has lots of patience also on the Forum from STAR are a lot of indept explenations about some parts of the system after reading it again and again and again step by step i did understand more and if u are a member and using the Live chat all members in there are willing to help u with every question u have

and after some time when u starting to understand all the parts of this system u wil see that it is all very logical

and u also start to understand why in the beginning some of the explenations by Tom sounded so difficult, he couldent explain it a different way what he did explain in this Book is actualy Digitizing the Emotional behavour of the Forex market

and the always continous returning pattern on different timeframes

Tom is also wel known in Elliot Wave but he always tells us he uses STAR cos u dont have to count the waves:)

and STAR is not to be compare to Elliot Wave it is more toward Fibonacci

Guest David1713006337
over at supertradersclub forum, does anyone know if their premium membership level feature trade signals?

A while back, some members attempted to do such a thing and it fizzled out since not all members were on the same trading level and many were confused as to when one would jump in and out of a trade. Too many new people didn't understand the system and flooded the forum with questions when they failed to take the time to learn the system using the manual as suggested. They now share the templates, etc but don't do the live trading. I'm one that believes that one must learn the system before attempting the trades.