Motivewave 6.2.4

option trader

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first i really don't know if my method is true or there is a hidden connection to the cracker server

in this video i do what i do, and blocked his server ip and the program worked fine

we need a programmer or a cracker to confirm this method please

first you need to download this file (contains all required files)

Download:

hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/0du63udlwst6zk1/MW.zip/file

or

hxxps://multiup.org/4656682523a38968829c9e6b4ea45fc3

replace xx with tt

then download the video from here

hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/6q2tzt8xm6dpw37/screen-capture.webm/file

use vlc player to play it

or watch it in your favorite speed on youtube

if you do what i do in the video it will work fine and we don't need the server for the cracker as i hope i'm not wrong

please any expert guys can confirm

thanks

work perfectly for me.THANKS

Thank you @MOF NET;

done but after that my question is if I Uninstall XAMPP, is MV will work without any error?

edit:

ok just now, every thing is clear for me. Once stop Apache and lunch MV I got error msg

"the server not available".

planning to great a server emulator and Uninstall XAMPP.

Edited by ami-user

• 2 weeks later...

Any news about particular (new) problems with the activation files temporal expiration and/or cr@cker site and/or local server (127.0.0.1) stuff for version 6.5.12?

the cracker server still work until now, all thing works fine

I think the cracker will not close his server because he already sells his crack for a bunch of people, so if he closes the server will lose his reputation, and all his clients will lose the crack

the cracker server still work until now, all thing works fine

I think the cracker will not close his server because he already sells his crack for a bunch of people, so if he closes the server will lose his reputation, and all his clients will lose the crack

So, without the use of the cracker server MW6.5.12 doesn't work?

The "local server" trick, with the two activation files, works only for a limited amount of time?

So, without the use of the cracker server MW6.5.12 doesn't work?

The "local server" trick, with the two activation files, works only for a limited amount of time?

yes, and the local server trick will last about 6 days only :(

but as i said it hard to close the server from the original cracker, his customer will lose the connecting and fail to open the software

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, guys here comes the latest version of MW.. 😎

(Both 6.5.12 & 6.6.3)

hxxps://www.sendspace.c0m/filegroup/jwOjTSsrVNykTf%2BJUgRdtw

Note: Like mine, If your country is also blocking sendspace link then use VPN service.

thx for sharing. Is there a simple way to feed the application with the right data ? For me at least 1H data is needed. In some cases 5M

The version at #114 does not include the crack.bat and crack.exe files as most likely it assumes you are upgrading from previous installation.

The crack.bat files will insert 2 lines of instruction in host file to block access.. Instead, you were asked to insert the 2 lines manually into the hosts file.

As for crack.exe, it writes certain files in Motivewave folders, including a dummy license.

So if this a first install for you, you will need to run both crack.exe and crack.bat after installing the program. After that you will also still need to check if the hosts file is updated. Sometimes, the crack.bat doesn't work correctly and does not update the hosts file.

To get the crack.exe and crack.bat files, you can download the previous version 6.2.4 from post #23. Just do not use the AA.jar files from version 6.2.4.

Do note the AA.jar files provided for version 6.2.4, 6.5.12 and 6.6.3 are not the same and therefore not interchangeable.

So if you are installing 6.6.3, use only the AA.jar provided for it.

Hope that helps

Edited by RichardGere

No VPN. I think the ip address which points to motivewave.com is working or not. When I go to this URL, it gives a barebones ASP.NET webpage.

Are you using a VPN? VPN will cause a "Response from Licence Server is invalid......" error. If you are using a VPN try turning it off.

The address is working. Type this in the address of your browser

37.59.176.46/license/validate.do

and you should see the licence string being returned.

The software is running well for me. The last I can think of is whether your Port 80 is free since the program does contact an external server.

If all else fails, perhaps you can write the steps you took and send the files you used.

I will see if I can duplicate the issue.

• 3 weeks later...