[Req] MarketDelta 10.5.5 or newer?

Aeddi

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone kindly provide a detailed instruction how to install the free version of MarkeDelta software and also how to apply the patch for the latest version?

I am new to this. So the instruction for installing and setting up historical and live data is very helpful for me.

Anyone, please kindly help!

Hi forexmaniac84;

1) Download Marketdelta.exe 10.6.8 version from marketdelta.com. Search executable file in this web site in download section. Download general non-specific data feed configuration.

2) Next download patch from this thread.

3) Install Maketdelta. When installation is finished, you can see desktop icon.

4) Next copy and paste the patch file "mktdelta.exe" into: C:\Program Files\MktDelta folder.

5) Close all folders and reboot your PC.

6) Search and download User´s guides from this web site

You must have demo or live account of any datafeed listed in this program.

Hi Fx_SuperTrader,

Thanks so much for your reply in the MarketDelta thread. I am currently subscribing to InvestorRT , which is basically quite similar to MarketDelta Trader. I have InvestorRT installed in my PC. Do I have to completely remove InvestorRT first before I can install cracked version of MarketDelta?

Can I install the crack MarketDelta software on multiple PCs?Can the cracked MD version back-fill the historical data and be able to use CQG data from MarketDelta Trader for live datafeed?

Hope to have your help on this.

Thanks