3. Substitute with medicine files

4. Run MD

5. Fill inn licen... info:

- Fictive first and last

- Fictive mail address

- Licen... number: 123456789012345678

- Press Activate

6. Process will take a little bit time after pressing "Activate"

I did not get any outgoing requests through firewall during licen.. activation process. After this I shut down MD.

When restarting MD Pro version and so on is activated. No licen... dialog filling out boxes.

MD 10.3... database is not compatible.

When I tried to install the "crack" file I get the error message, "xnmhb550.dll is missing" from my computer. Did anyone else get this error? Is there something that I am doing incorrectly in the install? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I'm having trouble using Market Delta. For some reason, the charts wont update. It had been working fine for almost a month now with Transact. Now when I download the data, it shows that it receives several ticks and kb of data, but the chart does not load that new data. It stays as it was when I shut the PC down last night. And the data is not updating live, it seems "frozen". The Hearbeat is working and it is connected to Transact, but it is not updating at all, neither downloaded nor live data. Does anyone have any idea as to what might be causing this? I've gotten to really like Market Delta, and wouldn't want to lose access to it for free.

My comment was for post #37 by Magellan..... because as tradernic commented, if you replace the file filechck MD works, I replaced the file and MD worked, but now the 10.5.5 version has expired.

Is there any way this version will still work? Some patching? I am getting message about expiration too so I think it will stop working anytime. Very usefull soft though yet too expensive for me.

version 10.5.5 has expired and it doesn't work
I know about 10.5.5. If you didn`t see I asked about 10.6.8.

Guys, I got a MD 10_6_4 from russian friends. It`s working properly :) http://s16.postimage.org/ge8fjb4u9/123.jpg

If you are interested in it, you have to promise, if you will have 10_6_8 or other, you will give it to me too. If you agree this conditions - write me via private message.

Edited by Magellan
Link added

Guys, I got a MD 10_6_4 from russian friends. It`s working properly :) http://s16.postimage.org/ge8fjb4u9/123.jpg

If you are interested in it, you have to promise, if you will have 10_6_8 or other, you will give it to me too. If you agree this conditions - write me via private message.

Nice bargain strategy :))

No problem, I promise you when I have the latest version will have you and all the forum users. I can't send messages because I haven't privileges. Could you post here? Thank you