[Req] MarketDelta 10.5.5 or newer?

Aeddi

Hi forexmaniac84;

1) Download Marketdelta.exe 10.6.8 version from marketdelta.com. Search executable file in this web site in download section. Download general non-specific data feed configuration.

2) Next download patch from this thread.

3) Install Maketdelta. When installation is finished, you can see desktop icon.

4) Next copy and paste the patch file "mktdelta.exe" into: C:\Program Files\MktDelta folder.

5) Close all folders and reboot your PC.

6) Search and download User´s guides from this web site

You must have demo or live account of any datafeed listed in this program.

Hi,

I follow your instruction but it still asked me to provide user id, license and email address when I start it up after installation. Please help

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I follow your instruction but it still asked me to provide user id, license and email address when I start it up after installation. Please help

Doesn't matter, just put any fictitious id,email, licence etc, it would work.Make sure before opening MD, you have put the patch in the MD folder in the programme directory.

Doesn't matter, just put any fictitious id,email, licence etc, it would work.Make sure before opening MD, you have put the patch in the MD folder in the programme directory.

Hi hellboy,

Yesterday, I didn't know what and went ahead registered for the demo on the marketdelta website and then sent me the activation code and license. So I already used the activation code and license they sent to activate the software.

So does it prevent the patch from working? Should I delete the software and install it again using fictitious id , email, license?

Hi Fx_SuperTrader,

Thanks so much for your reply in the MarketDelta thread. I am currently subscribing to InvestorRT , which is basically quite similar to MarketDelta Trader. I have InvestorRT installed in my PC. Do I have to completely remove InvestorRT first before I can install cracked version of MarketDelta?

Can I install the crack MarketDelta software on multiple PCs?Can the cracked MD version back-fill the historical data and be able to use CQG data from MarketDelta Trader for live datafeed?

Hope to have your help on this.

Thanks

Hi forexmaniac84;

I haven´t installed Investor RT, I know this soft and is very similar to MarketDelta. All programs are installed in different folders, then I believe that you can install both programs, although it is possible that they have common files, and one work well and the other, do not work. You must try. I believe that both programs run.

Yes, is possible install MarketDelta soft in multile PCs, I have installed in two PC in the same network.

I haven´t CQG in Market Delta, and I haven´t installed Marketdelta Trader.

Hi hellboy,

Yesterday, I didn't know what and went ahead registered for the demo on the marketdelta website and then sent me the activation code and license. So I already used the activation code and license they sent to activate the software.

So does it prevent the patch from working? Should I delete the software and install it again using fictitious id , email, license?

Do not uninstall the soft, is not necessary. In my case Marketdelta do not ask me for mail and license, because before opening the program, you must copy and paste crack file ("mktdelta.exe") in C:\Program files\MktDelta\

Next is convenient reboot your PC and next open a program from desktop icon.

Is very very very easy#:-S

Edited by FX_SuperTrader

Fx Super Trader,

Could you please tell me what post I should download the patch file(mkdelta.exe)? Cox I downloaded the patch file from Nifty trader's post and the program did asked me about the license number and email although i have put the patch file in the folder ( copy and replace the legitimate mkdelta.exe file in the folder) and restart the PC

But in my case,I put the frictitious licence code (must be 18 digits) and fake email then it works and it said i am licensed now. but i am not really sure whether it is already properly cracked because you told me you do not have to input the license and email

Fx Super Trader,

Could you please tell me what post I should download the patch file(mkdelta.exe)? Cox I downloaded the patch file from Nifty trader's post and the program did asked me about the license number and email although i have put the patch file in the folder ( copy and replace the legitimate mkdelta.exe file in the folder) and restart the PC

But in my case,I put the frictitious licence code (must be 18 digits) and fake email then it works and it said i am licensed now. but i am not really sure whether it is already properly cracked because you told me you do not have to input the license and email

forexmaniac84:

Then, you have other patch of other forum. I don´t know if other patch work very well. If you have installed MD 10.6.8, then download the patch from #113 in this thread, and only copy and paste into:

C:\Program files\MktDelta\

Is not necessary uninstall MarketDelta.

Next reboot your PC, and open a program, click on "Have code".

forexmaniac84:

Then, you have other patch of other forum. I don´t know if other patch work very well. If you have installed MD 10.6.8, then download the patch from #113 in this thread, and only copy and paste into:

C:\Program files\MktDelta\

Is not necessary uninstall MarketDelta.

Next reboot your PC, and open a program, click on "Have code".

I have the same problem as forexmaniac84. I have followed all instructions exactly and done this several times but each time when I open MD it asks for license activation. I used the patch from #113 as instructed. Also, if I put in a different first/last name than my own then it will not recognize my Zenfire connection to my broker.

Is there anyone that has got this crack working with a live account with Zenfire? If so, can you detail the steps that you went through to get it working? There must be something missing here. Thanks.

install 10.6.8 - replace crack - broker mirus with zenfire(datasource-zenfire/brokerage/zenfire) setup: zen-fire username: xxxx; zen-fire passwort: xxxxx; broker acount id xxxx; connect to: zen-fire live; AND GO ;)

the best is, one account with two username; one for ninja and one for md, also with two datafeeds!

Edited by tradermic

install 10.6.8 - replace crack - broker mirus with zenfire(datasource-zenfire/brokerage/zenfire) setup: zen-fire username: xxxx; zen-fire passwort: xxxxx; broker acount id xxxx; connect to: zen-fire live; AND GO ;)

the best is, one account with two username; one for ninja and one for md, also with two datafeeds!

That's exactly what I did. Tried it a few times. Had it working once but when I logged out and tried to go back in again I had a problem with the Zenfire ID/Password. I think it didn't like that I used a fictitious name and email for MD. Guess I will have to try and get a second ID, I'm sure the broker will try to charge for that. Thanks for your help.

Flipper26: It may be that the datafeed you use is restricted to Ninja only. I have e.g. a CQG datafeed provided by broker for Ninja and this datafeed works only on Ninja. Connecting to Market Delta will fail. Market Delta will require a valid datafeed to work with. I followed FX_SuperTrader guidelines EXACTLY and it works perfect with a valid datafeed. I do not use the Market Delta Trader option. The Trader option allows you to pass the broker based datafeed from the Trader to be used by the Market Delta Charts platform for Charting. I only use Market Delta as charting platform. Hope this helps.

Flipper26: It may be that the datafeed you use is restricted to Ninja only. I have e.g. a CQG datafeed provided by broker for Ninja and this datafeed works only on Ninja. Connecting to Market Delta will fail. Market Delta will require a valid datafeed to work with. I followed FX_SuperTrader guidelines EXACTLY and it works perfect with a valid datafeed. I do not use the Market Delta Trader option. The Trader option allows you to pass the broker based datafeed from the Trader to be used by the Market Delta Charts platform for Charting. I only use Market Delta as charting platform. Hope this helps.

I don't think Zenfire is restricted just to ninja. I only want to use Market Delta for charting as well. I will follow-up with my broker. I did ask them about 2 logins to Ninja but they want to charge me for this if I don't do enough transactions with the 2 logins.

Flipper26 : Perhaps a suggestion to ask your broker if the Zenfire feed they offer you is restricted to be used on Ninja alone. Check out if you can use this datafeed offered by them as well on other platforms like Market Delta. Be aware that many brokers offer datafeed from well known names and these datafeeds only work on certain platforms. Like my CQG datafeed offered by my broker only works on Ninja. CQG basically runs on many more platforms. But the broker offers me the restricted CQG which only runs on Ninja. Only if you have full paid datafeed like e.g. DTN or Esignal, you can connect these datafeeds to any package supporting them without limitations. Why many brokers only offer limited datafeeds I do not know but I assume it is a cost matter.

Flipper26 : Perhaps a suggestion to ask your broker if the Zenfire feed they offer you is restricted to be used on Ninja alone. Check out if you can use this datafeed offered by them as well on other platforms like Market Delta. Be aware that many brokers offer datafeed from well known names and these datafeeds only work on certain platforms. Like my CQG datafeed offered by my broker only works on Ninja. CQG basically runs on many more platforms. But the broker offers me the restricted CQG which only runs on Ninja. Only if you have full paid datafeed like e.g. DTN or Esignal, you can connect these datafeeds to any package supporting them without limitations. Why many brokers only offer limited datafeeds I do not know but I assume it is a cost matter.

Hi westvleteren,

Can you provide a detailed instruction how tou install the patch and make it work with DTNIQ feed like detailed setting for datafeed,broker n everything?

How much you have to pay for the DTN IQ feed per month?

Right now,I am using historical data from DTNIQ and real-time data from MD Trader with CQG feed.So far still okay but i may have to change to DTNIq gor real-time feed later. Thanks in advance

Hi Forexmaniac84: For the install I used the information from message 124 and 113. The install went smooth on a clean machine (that is a machine with NO previous installation (demo or live) of Market Delta or Investor RT with the Nalpeiron protection). In order to clean the machine I had to manually remove all traces I could find of Nalpeiron protection on the machine. I stopped and deleted all services OR files (disk and registery) with the naming of: nlsx86cc astsrv.exe nlsinterface.exe astcc nlssrv32.exe nalpeiron. So first clean the machine and then apply the information from message 124 and 113. All this is valid for charts part of Market Delta. How - and if? - it works for an installation of Market Delta Trader I do not know. As I do no use Market Delta Trader I have no experience at all.

Once you install on a clean machine Market Delta will ask you information. Just like Hellboy stated: just type in anything and the license will be created in good standing.

Cost of DTN IQ: Depends on many factors liek markets you want ot see covered and if you are eligable for the Waiver fee. Check out the DTN IQ website where they have a calculator. The waiver fee for certain markets can be generated by your broker (provided you have a valid Market Delta licence id). See http://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=data&section=feewaiver. I hope this helps.

Hi Forexmaniac84: For the install I used the information from message 124 and 113. The install went smooth on a clean machine (that is a machine with NO previous installation (demo or live) of Market Delta or Investor RT with the Nalpeiron protection). In order to clean the machine I had to manually remove all traces I could find of Nalpeiron protection on the machine. I stopped and deleted all services OR files (disk and registery) with the naming of: nlsx86cc astsrv.exe nlsinterface.exe astcc nlssrv32.exe nalpeiron. So first clean the machine and then apply the information from message 124 and 113. All this is valid for charts part of Market Delta. How - and if? - it works for an installation of Market Delta Trader I do not know. As I do no use Market Delta Trader I have no experience at all.

Once you install on a clean machine Market Delta will ask you information. Just like Hellboy stated: just type in anything and the license will be created in good standing.

Cost of DTN IQ: Depends on many factors liek markets you want ot see covered and if you are eligable for the Waiver fee. Check out the DTN IQ website where they have a calculator. The waiver fee for certain markets can be generated by your broker (provided you have a valid Market Delta licence id). See http://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=data§ion=feewaiver. I hope this helps.

Hi westvleteren,

Thanks for your guide. I installed IRT live version before on my PC. That's why I had problem with installing this patch I think. You meant if I installed MD or IRT before, I already have the Nalpeiron protection in my PC, which needs to be completely removed before installing the the software and patch in post 113?

Is it safe to remove all those files and registry you mentioned in your post? I do not know anything about the Registry stuff and scare after I delete those registry, my PC will stop working :d?

I can't seem to find any tutorial online about completely removing the Nalpeiron protection thingy.

If I install the software and patch in a new PC, which doesn't install MD or IRT before, I do not have to worry about the Nalpeiron protection stuff right?

Look forward to your reply.

Hi Forexmaniac84,

Plerase be aware that I am not an expert and only can tell you about my own personal experience.

1. How to install the datafeed. I have not answered your question before. Investor RT (linnsoft.com) and Market Delta have good support sections on their websites where you can find all the information you need when connecting a datafeed to the software.

2. Investor RT and Market Delta are the same except that Market Delta has the Footprint.

3. When I installed the patch on a machine with a previous Nalpeiron license of Market Delta/Investor RT the old license information became visible and as such the patch had no effect. Only when I removed all (or at least the relevant traces as I am no expert) traces of the machine I was able to install the patch.

4. Manually changing registery and or deleting files from the PC. If you are not comfortable doing this then I would suggest you do not do these steps otherwise you may cause damage to your PC so it may stop working. Perhaps try to find a person in your neighbourhood who has experience with this and then later you can apply the patch yourself.

5. Please be aware that I did not make the patch. All credits go to other people in the forum as you can read here in the threat.

6. I searched for a guide to remove Nalpeiron and was unsuccesfull. I then searched a lot on the internet about Nalpeiron and removing and wrote down all the files/services I came accross (see message 145). I then manually removed all traces I could find on my PC. No doubt the person who made the crack knows exactly how Nalpeiron works and which file(s?) and or services should be deleted. But as I do not have this information I removed all traces I was able to find.

Did DTMA work on the crack version?

Hi Forexmaniac84,

Plerase be aware that I am not an expert and only can tell you about my own personal experience.

1. How to install the datafeed. I have not answered your question before. Investor RT (linnsoft.com) and Market Delta have good support sections on their websites where you can find all the information you need when connecting a datafeed to the software.

2. Investor RT and Market Delta are the same except that Market Delta has the Footprint.

3. When I installed the patch on a machine with a previous Nalpeiron license of Market Delta/Investor RT the old license information became visible and as such the patch had no effect. Only when I removed all (or at least the relevant traces as I am no expert) traces of the machine I was able to install the patch.

4. Manually changing registery and or deleting files from the PC. If you are not comfortable doing this then I would suggest you do not do these steps otherwise you may cause damage to your PC so it may stop working. Perhaps try to find a person in your neighbourhood who has experience with this and then later you can apply the patch yourself.

5. Please be aware that I did not make the patch. All credits go to other people in the forum as you can read here in the threat.

6. I searched for a guide to remove Nalpeiron and was unsuccesfull. I then searched a lot on the internet about Nalpeiron and removing and wrote down all the files/services I came accross (see message 145). I then manually removed all traces I could find on my PC. No doubt the person who made the crack knows exactly how Nalpeiron works and which file(s?) and or services should be deleted. But as I do not have this information I removed all traces I was able to find.

Davy: The cracked version addresses the Nalpeiron protection. I assume this does not affect the datafeed options you have in the charting version of Market Delta. But as I am not the creator of the crack (credits go to others in this treath) I can not confirm for 100%. However, I checked that the crack works with DTN IQ and it works with Transact in combination with DTMA. So if DTMA works in conjunction with Transact, I think it will work with other datafeeds suitable for Market Delta as well. There is an option in Market Delta to specify the backfill information when one sets the settings for the datafeed.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, Have you found why it doesn't work Zenfire demo account with MarketDelta?