[Req] MarketDelta 10.5.5 or newer?

Aeddi

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't want to sell it, I don't understand why you don't put it in the forum so we can all study it ....:-?

Because if I`ll post open link on this illegal software, it could be unsafely for me ) You should read laws ) But I can share it via skype, because today I have skype login, but tomorrow I haven`t it. Cheers.

Edited by Magellan

Because if I`ll post open link on this illegal software, it could be unsafely for me ) You should read laws ) But I can share it via skype, because today I have skype login, but tomorrow I haven`t it. Cheers.

Magellan, this forum is for sharing. Many people upload and download many files and you share knowledge. If you loggin recently, and you are afraid, then wait for the moment for send PM; else go home.

In this forum, the people share, do not sell.

Magellan, this forum is for sharing. Many people upload and download many files and you share knowledge. If you loggin recently, and you are afraid, then wait for the moment for send PM; else go home.

In this forum, the people share, do not sell.

Hey, I repeat especially for people like you: "I`m not a seller!" And I repeat, I`m not offer open links for this software. I don`t care for whom this forum was founded. My principle is free sharing via Skype. If you are not interested in MD, then don`t read my posts OK?

Why not upload anonymously to any download manager and post the link , like Depositfiles, you don't have to register to upload a file, moreover you can mask your IP address if you want to, there are many masking warez out there on net, what say?

People, wiil trace your ip even through mask, if they will be want it. Maybe it`s a fobia, but I don`t wanna change my principles. On same question in skype I answered that I prefer respect laws. But in same time I want to help other traders. Can I ask you and other people to finish the discussion about me? If you want to get MD, please find me via skype. I think, I`ll have an opportunity to receive MD 10.6.8. from my friends. As soon as I`ll have it I`ll write post here about it. Anyway I think, if you interested in anything you don`t have to think about ways of sharing it, moreover if you don`t have to pay nothing for it.

People, wiil trace your ip even through mask, if they will be want it. Maybe it`s a fobia, but I don`t wanna change my principles. On same question in skype I answered that I prefer respect laws. But in same time I want to help other traders. Can I ask you and other people to finish the discussion about me? If you want to get MD, please find me via skype. I think, I`ll have an opportunity to receive MD 10.6.8. from my friends. As soon as I`ll have it I`ll write post here about it. Anyway I think, if you interested in anything you don`t have to think about ways of sharing it, moreover if you don`t have to pay nothing for it.

Ok, I understand your position, for me, finished discussion. But here, is important not to condition the help.

Your welcome, groman. On next week I`ll have MD 10.6.8. Open link will be post here. I agreed with one person who will make it.

All the other crack you need the mktdelta.exe crack for it to work. I only see filechck? I don't want to be installing over my current MD.