Market Makers Thread Aftermath

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GBPUSD + EURUSD Short Trade, April 4th - 586 PIPS

GU spike on both side of asian session during London Open.

As usual, I posted the live chart Snap-Shot right before exit the market where the entry line (green lines) and adjusted SL (red lines) along with respective unit's pips gain shown. Therefore the comments would not be a "hindsight".

On my post on April 3rd GU+EU Short trade yesterday I ssaid that a correction would probably later lead to resume during US session. Indeed they were resumed much further without me. But This is my decision to avoid staying late to manage trade during US session.

As I have been said that the bull trend for GU and EU have both reverse to Bear trend (not just a correction), my bias for today would be BEAR trend.

So I would expecting Straight-Short trade or Stop-Hunt to the High. But I dind't too much expecting an M formation as M/W formation commonly occurred on the point of reversal.

I would only seeking the sign that correction/pullback has over

I open the chart prior to London open, seeing an RR on EU have been enough sign for me to look for a chance to place Short order.

Price was slowly move, I enter 1 unit short for EU and GU on the break of Asian session to the down side. EU was calm but GU was suddenly retracing warn me that the Stop Hunt would be on GBPUSD so I widen my SL.

GU made stophunt to the high made two pins, RR and Shark Fin so I began scale in 4 units for both GU and EU.

Price was really slowly move today. EU reach ADR earlier but GU not. I exit EU during US open when price began to retrace on M1. But I leave GU for I while giving it a chance to reach its ADR or I would be closely watching for a strong pullback/correction momentum to exit.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6342/euapr41.gif

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2815/guapr41.gif

EURUSD Scale-in 5 units: 70, 66, 67, 68, 68 = 339 Pips

GBPUSD Scale-in 5 units: 34, 60, 57, 52, 44 = 247 Pips still open

Nice trades Captain!!

Can you tell me what time EST you took the trades?

I'd like to confirm with my charts

It looks like your GMT offset is different than mine.

thanks

GBPUSD + EURUSD Short Trade, April 4th - 586 PIPS

GU spike on both side of asian session during London Open.

As usual, I posted the live chart Snap-Shot right before exit the market where the entry line (green lines) and adjusted SL (red lines) along with respective unit's pips gain shown. Therefore the comments would not be a "hindsight".

On my post on April 3rd GU+EU Short trade yesterday I ssaid that a correction would probably later lead to resume during US session. Indeed they were resumed much further without me. But This is my decision to avoid staying late to manage trade during US session.

As I have been said that the bull trend for GU and EU have both reverse to Bear trend (not just a correction), my bias for today would be BEAR trend.

So I would expecting Straight-Short trade or Stop-Hunt to the High. But I dind't too much expecting an M formation as M/W formation commonly occurred on the point of reversal.

I would only seeking the sign that correction/pullback has over

I open the chart prior to London open, seeing an RR on EU have been enough sign for me to look for a chance to place Short order.

Price was slowly move, I enter 1 unit short for EU and GU on the break of Asian session to the down side. EU was calm but GU was suddenly retracing warn me that the Stop Hunt would be on GBPUSD so I widen my SL.

GU made stophunt to the high made two pins, RR and Shark Fin so I began scale in 4 units for both GU and EU.

Price was really slowly move today. EU reach ADR earlier but GU not. I exit EU during US open when price began to retrace on M1. But I leave GU for I while giving it a chance to reach its ADR or I would be closely watching for a strong pullback/correction momentum to exit.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6342/euapr41.gif

EURUSD Scale-in 5 units: 70, 66, 67, 68, 68 = 339 Pips

GBPUSD Scale-in 5 units: 34, 60, 57, 52, 44 = 247 Pips still open

Edited by pcguy007

Can you tell me what time EST you took the trades?

I'd like to confirm with my charts

It looks like your GMT offset is different than mine.

thanks

My MT4 is IBFX's set to GMT = 0, Blue Box start at Asian session at 0 GMT until 6 GMT, first grey dashed line is frankfurt open at 7 GMT, second line (solid, suppose to be dashed) London Open at 8 GMT, Red Box is the start of US session.

The first trade (1 unit EU + 1 unit GU) took right at London open 8 GMT = 3 EST, right on the hammer pin break down spike of Asian box (false move lead to spike to the upside). Bad entry though (Fear of missing the move). 2nd - 5th scale ins started after RR/two pins to the high of GU. The entry signal was on GU while EU just tandem trade.

Edited by Captain

Trade Short GBPUSD April 5th - 252 PIPS.

Leaving GBPUSD short trade open in to US open was a bad decision

Trade today provide no snap of pips gain right before exit the market as usual since I have to go out. The only traces were the red dashed line (former Stop Loss) and blue dashed line (former Take Profit).

Yesterday, I left open my 5 units scale-ins short trade on GU when they wwere reaching 247 Pips (34, 60, 57, 52, 44) right on the opening of US session. Since GU hasn't reach its ADR yet, I left them open for a while in to US session to see the price develop.

Price has crossed the water up but that was not a strong pullback (instead, it was a weakening momentum) that could lead to trend reversal so I would later considering a reset (not a mid week reversal) remembering that we have been 3 days down.

So my next day expectation would be a RESET and resume the down move.

GU was retracing up deeply but I saw a weakening momentum so I confidently adjust my SL above Supply area (red dashed line).

Today I open the chart and see and double RR, M and divergence so I confidently hold to my premises, keeping the 5 trades open and add 1 more unit.

Since I have to go out I set my Take Profit into the Demand area (blue dashed line)

Later when I return to my chart, TPs of 6 units was all taken out for 252 PIPS (56 48 30 40 24 54), remember that I left my 5 units trade open yesterday while they were at 247 PIPS.

I should have taken the 247 PIPS yesterday and got the same amount today.

This is how I left the trade open yesterday:

This is how the trade end up after a deep pullback to up side:

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5364/guapr5.gif

Good job, Captain and thanks for sharing. What percentage of your account are you risking per unit?

Well, initially my risk is only on the first 2 units entry (2% each), the third and latter are 0 %, by the time I enter the third unit I adjust my SL so my only risk would be just small profit (its more than BE or small loss) applying MM position sizing from YTC PAT and TRADING IN THE ZONE.

But sometimes, if the momentum is strong I scaled-ins using MAX system

Good job, Captain and thanks for sharing. What percentage of your account are you risking per unit?

Well, initially my risk is only on the first 2 units entry (2% each), the third and latter are 0 %, by the time I enter the third unit I adjust my SL so my only risk would be just small profit (its more than BE or small loss) applying MM position sizing from YTC PAT and TRADING IN THE ZONE.

But sometimes, if the momentum is strong I scaled-ins using MAX system

Forgot to ask: 2% on how many pips SL?

April 13th 2012...

GBPUSD starts the European session with a good move down. I was short at 1.5940 with my momentum system, and had booked

+35 on half when the pair hit its S1 pivot at 1.5915, but it then bounced and consolidated in 5925-35. A Hedge Fund friend told

me thru twitter that an accumulation was occurring at 5950 would be retested, so I took out the 2nd half of my momentum trade

with modest profit. Indeed the move up to 1.5950 did occur and passed right thru it, taking out the Asian highs.

Luckily for me I still had my Fib of April 2nd high of 1.6062 to April 5th low of 1.5885 sitting at 1.5965, and I shorted the spike move

up there, and then added again at the retest of the former downtrend line at 1.5945. US session usually characteristed by strong

moves and the pair sold off hard. I wish I was able to hold my short all the way down to 1.5840 but I took some off at 1.5900 and

I have never take Steve Mauro's course but I see this type of stuff all the time, in fact I have studied stock market charts from the

30's and 40's and seen the same thing.

http://s15.postimage.org/sc9rhdivf/20120413_GBPUSD_mm_10m.jpg

image hosting adult

weird it shows up in quick reply, but when I go to advanced it says some moderator has to check it....

Anyway this was from last friday...you can see how cable had some downward momentum going, early US flow comes in

takes out the pre-europe open highs, luckily I had a fib of the april2 1.6063 high to april5th low of 1.5805 coming in at

1.5965, so I faded the hot flow, and then again and the retest of the broken but still valid downtrend line.

lets see if this makes it, this is London time

http://s14.postimage.org/sq564nb9d/20120413_GBPUSD_mm_10m.jpg

free picture hosting

Edited by magister
get right pic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure how people will take this post ........ but please, don't encourage anyone to trade this system anymore. You are indirectly driving some newbies or those who can afford it to sign up for Steve course and pay $5,150. It is overly expensive and the membership (now over 1080 students) base used to further milk and fleece those struggling to pay additional $102.50/mth subscription to four "volunteers" who conduct the Daily Market Review (or DMR) webinars. Steve now teaches a 6-weeks bootcamp series to hold on to struggling students for as long as he can, preventing them from complaining publicly or giving away all their proprietary videos and materials in fit of anger. The bootcamp is conducted every Sunday, and if they still don't make money, Steve will again teach another 6-weeks cycle. He even hinted he will attend the subscription DMR sessions in order to influence more people to sign up so as not to "miss out" on his teachings. Negative comments and threads are deleted immediately in their private student forum, and all forms of contacts like private messaging or forum email were disabled to prevent mutual discontent and "negativity". Steve and Zen pocketed over $5.5millions in revenue just teaching the same lectures over and over, while the four "volunteers" embark their new education business earning from $102.50/mth subscription fees from the unfortunate pool of fellow students, milking as much as possible from those who still can pay. None of these self-appointed instructors dare to trade live or willing to show their accounts, using all sorts of MT4 demo tricks to awe newbies and advertise for sign-ups. They do that within the pool of 1080 students knowing these people who can afford $5,150 can still pay more ...... and pay more. So lucrative are these fees that another student Gary will be joining the educator ranks soon. The Daily Market Review webinar is conducted after hours and teaches after-the-fact chart setups, constantly revising their level counts due to inaccurate predictions and consistently wrong calls on the levels. Nobody got stopped out during these webinars, and they "knew" exactly what market makers will do during these after-the-fact analysis.

Below is an open letter that should be posted to ALL review sites like ForexPeaceArmy. As more letters are received we will post them here.

------------------------------------------

Hi Zen,

I just received new information which I wanted to clarify with you. We know that DMR subscription is $102.50 per month, which is considered a "small" contribution compared to the additional 8-weeks curriculum being taught and daily 1hr webinars conducted before London open. However I was also told that this "small" contribution (works out to be $6.4/day, 4 times a week) is paid directly to the 4 student volunteers/presenters so each received $25 per month. Hence every month each DMR subscriber paid 4 x $25 = $100 + $2.50 (for PayPal fee) = $102.50 total.

Each of the 4 student volunteers/presenters now earns $25/mth from every subscriber. If there were 300 subscribers, then each volunteer/presenter earned 300 x $25 = $7,500 per month. If there were 500 subscribers, then each volunteer/presenter earned $12,500 per month. Based on current student membership of 1064, it is not unreasonable to assume 300-500 have signed up for DMR, since so many have expressed they are struggling with the method.

Given such lucrative compensation for their "volunteering" to help fellow students, do you think the 4 volunteers/presenters ought to trade LIVE cash accounts and show us their actual trading in real-time during market opening hours? All 4 presenters currently showed Demo accounts and explained past trades in Demo charts. Granted they do offer some teachings and genuine fresh knowledge shared, two of them, namely Ray and Kim, do not deserved to be paid this much money for the little effort they put into DMR. Kar and Jim are beginning to sound aloof and all-knowing, albeit after-the-fact chart discussion. Jim in particular took trades in both directions on demo accounts and then presented his teachings using only the winners, by dragging selective winning demo trades from the MT4 account history onto charts to show the arrows and dotted lines. This is not real trading at all. Kar and Kim and Ray had not taken or showed any personal trades the past few weeks, apparently they no longer need to trade to make money, they already well compensated from the DMR subscription fees.

Zen, given this corrupt situation, do you think the 4 student volunteers/presenters are paid too much that they are turning into full-time “educators” than fellow students and full-time traders? If they are no longer personally trading to make money, then they are milking fellow students $102.50/mth in fees that these struggling students cannot yet earn from trading. Do you think that for this huge compensation, they should show us how they can actually make money live real-time during market opening hours and trading from the hard-right-edge?

Thank You.

-----------------------------------------------------

Edited by jeannette

I know where to find the entire 2011 MMM 4-hour video course (this is one of the newer seminars with good picture and sound), the set of MT4 indicators and templates, several of the tutorials supplemental to the main course (including the 2011 ones), the famous "Granny" video describing how best to count levels, and finally the PDF version of the course, which was offered right here on II some time ago.

I'd originally hoped to set up public torrents to insure the material could not be taken down once shared, but was never able to secure a good torrent feedbox service. If anyone has any ideas, you can reply here. If Indo Investasi doesn't want the hassle, forget I said anything and just delete this post.

It sounds like SM will be out of business in another six months, anyway (after he pockets enough of all the suckers' cash), and then everyone can share everything.

2011 MMM Course Webinars - Day 1 through Day 4

This is the complete 4-day course with excellent picture and sound. Each video is approximately 4 hours long, covering the entirety of each day’s respective webinars.

MMM Granny Tutorial

This is the edited 40-minute tutorial from Granny discussing the various types of trades (SST, Kim trades, Brinks, etc); she also does a fine job of explaining level counts and how to do them.

MMM PDF Course Notes

This is the first edition of the written form of the Market Makers course, with extensive notes and homework.

MMM T1-T5

These five tutorial videos are among the best of the 2011 sessions. They cover: Patterns, Brinks Trade, Levels, Level Counts and trading the NY session.

Steve Mauro MMM Templates

This is the archive containing all the requisite custom indicators and templates for charting MMM using MetaTrader 4. An automatic installer is included with instructions.

For those still interested in joining Steve and can afford it, their next 4+1 days live event is on June 23th-27th in New Jersey and there will be a separate online GotoMeeting webinar class (which can be recorded using Camtasia Studio) about 2 weeks prior to that date for international students. CompassFX will as usual be sending out invitations nearer that date.

http://i.imgur.com/VMrBp.png

Steve will tell you about his two kids (that your fees will help to support) and Zen's brand new maserati. Thanks to all 1080 patrons. Make sure you also sign up for DMR subscription $102.50/mth to pay for Kar, Jim, Kim, Ray's (and very soon Gary) volunteering "hardwork" and "dedication" to "helping" struggling fellow students. Because of students who continued to struggle after paying for the course and decided to subscribe to DMR, these four volunteers/instructors no longer need to trade for a living. The more students that are unsuccessful after learning from Steve, the better for DMR earnings.

It sounds like SM will be out of business in another six months, anyway (after he pockets enough of all the suckers' cash), and then everyone can share everything.

If someone will be kind enough to repost our open letters to ForexFactory and WorldWide-Invest. They are subtly "promoting" Steve Mauro by keeping that M&W thread alive, never allowing more than two days to pass without someone bragging a winner to attract attention.

h t t p ://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=5618105#post5618105

Those who knew John's BitTorrent link will download the course free of course, but their business is really in those who CAN afford the fees and suitable for further milking and fleecing. There are currently 5 permanent seeders for the BitTorrent and Steve and Kaci are aware of that link. But the target customers are those who can pay (and not so internet savvy) so the more popular the downloads the bigger pool of willing sign-ups.

Edited by jeannette

I'm not sure how people will take this post ........ but please, don't encourage anyone to trade this system anymore. You are indirectly driving some newbies or those who can afford it to sign up for Steve course and pay $5,150. It is overly expensive and the membership (now over 1080 students) base used to further milk and fleece those struggling to pay additional $102.50/mth subscription to four "volunteers" who conduct the Daily Market Review (or DMR) webinars. Steve now teaches a 6-weeks bootcamp series to hold on to struggling students for as long as he can, preventing them from complaining publicly or giving away all their proprietary videos and materials in fit of anger. The bootcamp is conducted every Sunday, and if they still don't make money, Steve will again teach another 6-weeks cycle. He even hinted he will attend the subscription DMR sessions in order to influence more people to sign up so as not to "miss out" on his teachings. Negative comments and threads are deleted immediately in their private student forum, and all forms of contacts like private messaging or forum email were disabled to prevent mutual discontent and "negativity". Steve and Zen pocketed over $5.5millions in revenue just teaching the same lectures over and over, while the four "volunteers" embark their new education business earning from $102.50/mth subscription fees from the unfortunate pool of fellow students, milking as much as possible from those who still can pay. None of these self-appointed instructors trade live or willing to show their accounts, using all sorts of MT4 demo tricks to awe newbies and advertise for sign-ups. They do that within the pool of 1080 students knowing these people who can afford $5,150 can still pay more ...... and pay more. The Daily Market Review webinar is conducted after hours and teaches after-the-fact chart setups, constantly revising their level counts due to inaccurate predictions and consistently wrong calls on the levels. Nobody got stopped out during these webinars, and they "knew" exactly what market makers will do during these after-the-fact analysis.

Below is an open letter that should be posted to ALL review sites like ForexPeaceArmy. As more letters are received we will post them here.

------------------------------------------

Hi Zen,

I just received new information which I wanted to clarify with you. We know that DMR subscription is $102.50 per month, which is considered a "small" contribution compared to the additional 8-weeks curriculum being taught and daily 1hr webinars conducted before London open. However I was also told that this "small" contribution (works out to be $6.4/day, 4 times a week) is paid directly to the 4 student volunteers/presenters so each received $25 per month. Hence every month each DMR subscriber paid 4 x $25 = $100 + $2.50 (for PayPal fee) = $102.50 total.

Each of the 4 student volunteers/presenters now earns $25/mth from every subscriber. If there were 300 subscribers, then each volunteer/presenter earned 300 x $25 = $7,500 per month. If there were 500 subscribers, then each volunteer/presenter earned $12,500 per month. Based on current student membership of 1064, it is not unreasonable to assume 300-500 have signed up for DMR, since so many have expressed they are struggling with the method.

Given such lucrative compensation for their "volunteering" to help fellow students, do you think the 4 volunteers/presenters ought to trade LIVE cash accounts and show us their actual trading in real-time during market opening hours? All 4 presenters currently showed Demo accounts and explained past trades in Demo charts. Granted they do offer some teachings and genuine fresh knowledge shared, two of them, namely Ray and Kim, do not deserved to be paid this much money for the little effort they put into DMR. Kar and Jim are beginning to sound aloof and all-knowing, albeit after-the-fact chart discussion. Jim in particular took trades in both directions on demo accounts and then presented his teachings using only the winners, by dragging selective winning demo trades from the MT4 account history onto charts to show the arrows and dotted lines. This is not real trading at all. Kar and Kim and Ray had not taken or showed any personal trades the past few weeks, apparently they no longer need to trade to make money, they already well compensated from the DMR subscription fees.

Zen, given this corrupt situation, do you think the 4 student volunteers/presenters are paid too much that they are turning into full-time “educators” than fellow students and full-time traders? If they are no longer personally trading to make money, then they are milking fellow students $102.50/mth in fees that these struggling students cannot yet earn from trading. Do you think that for this huge compensation, they should show us how they can actually make money live real-time during market opening hours and trading from the hard-right-edge?

Thank You.

-----------------------------------------------------

I have followed this post and previous post almost from the very beginning. I have learned that you never Never NEVER..Pay out big bucks (5000+) for any system Period! You may spend allot of time time to learn that EAs are no good and then learn that systems on the internet are **** too until you learn that you need to use all that you have learned to make a system that will work for you if you are lucky and try and try and try. You can over the years learn for free and in most cases will be better in the long run. The 5000 that you may have spent in one class is WAY more than I have lost in the FX game and I'm still learning. There is allot of good resources and information out there but very hard to find and I still am not convinced that the FX game is for me. But I still keep trying. 5+ years. I have learned from SM and in some ways was very good. In fact if I feel that if he was my Ah ha moment I will give him 5000 but, that far right edge.. time will tell.

Thanks Jeannette for showing up again.

There is allot of good resources and information out there but very hard to find and I still am not convinced that the FX game is for me. But I still keep trying. 5+ years.

I am expecting to be warned again not to post anymore. The forex game is for you if you switch to education side, earning subscriptions for a living. There are sites such as DayTradingForexLive.com that are re-packaging Steve's materials as their own and teaching at a discount of $329. More sites will show up when these clever businessmen studied the BitTorrent videos and then re-teach at a cheaper price.

My friend is starting his own omNovia live chatroom service (soon to be subscription based) for TradeStation platform users, a niche segment away from mainstream MT4 users. You should consider venturing into forex education after spending 5+ years trying to trade yourself. Eusebio Nanni from MAX Trading System claims to make so much profits from "trading", but still earns a living from teaching the MAX courses. Eusebio is regularly showing up in Steve's webinars and Sunday sessions to tell everyone how many hundreds and thousands of pips he just made yesterday. So instead of struggling another 5+ years trying to trade on your own, why not learn from these guys and switch over to education side.

Paradigm shift as someone said: when everyone is digging for gold, be the one selling shovels. Your steady business will last longer than any of the gold diggers with big dreams. Even when the gold runs out, your shovel business thrives ever more because people try harder to dig. Once I understood that, I am now helping my friend with his live chatroom business launch. Yes, I myself is going into education side. We already have clients on free trial even before official launch. By continuing to talk about M & W patterns and market makers manipulation and stop hunts and false moves, we will help each other grow our education business. Paradigm shift.

A moderated live chatroom where the instructor calls out live trades that you can follow along, with teachings along the way, during active market hours, will capitalize on the missing element in Steve Mauro's business. Steve and his instructors dare not and will not trade live in order to prolong their lecture series (do more homework, learn to fish, use flash cards, etc), and not suffer from real stop outs in front of audience doing what Jim called his cowboys-style high-low drills with his fake demo trading (the "winners" from heavy scale-ins are very impressive though). So the next business offerings will be those sites offering live chatrooms trading Steve's methods during London and New York sessions, as DayTradingForexLive.com are currently doing but they only host Tuesdays and Thursdays. Even then, Chad & Sterling tried not to take trades (various excuses) in order not to lose. But, you get the idea ......

Here is my research on several profitable (to the owners, not the members) chatroom services,

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17015-Which-is-the-most-profitable-Live-Chat-Room-for-forex

You can learn from these and work out a business plan, incorporating ideas from what you have experienced during your past 5+ years trading. Something will trigger your mind to make money somehow, just not by trading. Just like selling shovels to gold diggers, remember that the only thing consistent in this forex business is regular income from subscription fees. There are guaranteed no stop outs or losers in education business, 100% earnings ...... better than Steve's teaching students 90% winning rate from Market Makers Method, which to most students is the illusion of digging for gold. When Rick or Fred or Tim or Zaim or David put up their hands and say "see, I found gold!" then more people will buy shovels and dig harder, encouraged by Steve's repeating cycles of 6-weeks bootcamp lectures. Interestingly, Steve made wrist bands or bracelets for his students with the words "Trade Strong". My friend joked that we should give out similar bracelets with the words "Dig Harder" for our chatroom clients.

http://i.imgur.com/d2dEz.png

Edited by jeannette

I am expecting to be warned again not to post anymore. The forex game is for you if you switch to education side, earning subscriptions for a living. There are sites such as DayTradingForexLive.com that are re-packaging Steve's materials as their own and teaching at a discount of $329. More sites will show up when these clever businessmen studied the BitTorrent videos and then re-teach at a cheaper price.

My friend is starting his own omNovia live chatroom service (soon to be subscription based) for TradeStation platform users, a niche segment away from mainstream MT4 users. You should consider venturing into forex education after spending 5+ years trying to trade yourself. Eusebio Nanni from MAX Trading System claims to make so much profits from "trading", but still earns a living from teaching the MAX courses. Eusebio is regularly showing up in Steve's webinars and Sunday sessions to tell everyone how many hundreds and thousands of pips he just made yesterday. So instead of struggling another 5+ years trying to trade on your own, why not learn from these guys and switch over to education side.

Paradigm shift as someone said: when everyone is digging for gold, be the one selling shovels. Your steady business will last longer than any of the gold diggers with big dreams. Even when the gold runs out, your shovel business thrives ever more because people try harder to dig. Once I understood that, I am now helping my friend with his live chatroom business launch. Yes, I myself is going into education side. We already have clients on free trial even before official launch. By continuing to talk about M & W patterns and market makers manipulation and stop hunts and false moves, we will help each other grow our education business. Paradigm shift.

A moderated live chatroom where the instructor calls out live trades that you can follow along, with teachings along the way, during active market hours, will capitalize on the missing element in Steve Mauro's business. Steve and his instructors dare not and will not trade live in order to prolong their lecture series (do more homework, learn to fish, use flash cards, etc), and not suffer from real stop outs in front of audience doing what Jim called his cowboys-style high-low drills with his fake demo trading (the "winners" from heavy scale-ins are very impressive though). So the next business offerings will be those sites offering live chatrooms trading Steve's methods during London and New York sessions, as DayTradingForexLive.com are currently doing but they only host Tuesdays and Thursdays. Even then, Chad & Sterling tried not to take trades (various excuses) in order not to lose. But, you get the idea ......

Here is my research on several profitable (to the owners, not the members) chatroom services. You can learn from these and work out a business plan, incorporating ideas from what you have experienced during your past 5+ years trading. Something will trigger your mind to make money somehow, just not by trading.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17015-Which-is-the-most-profitable-Live-Chat-Room-for-forex

when everyone is digging for gold, be the one selling shovels. Your steady business will last longer than any of the gold diggers with big dreams. Even when the gold runs out, your shovel business thrives ever more because people try harder to dig.

How do you think I got the handle Bed Rock Brett

I cant PM you? I see what you are saying.

For everyone else

Look at Dean at CompassFX

Live trading room for Free

Not bad but only some of SM teachings.

Edited by bedrockbrett

Get hold of the recent 6-weeks bootcamp series and the BitTorrent link will be very popular.

http://i.imgur.com/ZjN9o.png

Funny, I just remembered that Jim's signature during DMR webinars was "Welcome to another Drift Mitigation Regiment". I think I will design our own website along the lines of "dig harder" the more I thought about it :-)

Edited by jeannette

Here are videos of Chad & Sterling's live chatroom sessions, not exciting educational seminar but just boring chatroom to while away the time. Sterling is better at talking about market makers manipulations in his unique way, after all he claims to have taught this way of trading 3 years ago, even before Steve. Chad however just blatantly copies and repeats after Steve favorite phrases and whatever is in the MMM videos, so we did not record his sessions. Their live chatroom is open every Tuesday and Thursday, Chad hosting London session while Sterling hosting New York session. If you can get hold of their course videos that will be much more informative. The live chatroom recordings are boring and they don't take much trades, just spend time talking to room.

http://www.mediafire.com/?v092x2bo38b550i

http://www.mediafire.com/?4hc85ecpf84cpy1

Edited by jeannette

Any more webinar recordings Jeannette? Really informative.

If you can afford $329 one-time fee, you can join them during their live sessions. It doesn't make sense for us to keep recording every Tuesdays and Thursdays and post the videos AFTER the sessions. This is live chatroom service, they are talking as the market is moving, you should be there live on the hard-right-edge. For that small fee you also get access to their full training course and daily review videos emailed to you. DayTradingForexLive.com. There's also a members' forum, archived videos, articles, other stuff.

They also have a free YouTube channel,

..... hate to post this because you are going to go for the FREE stuff and miss out on everything else they offer for only $329 life-time membership. Compared to purchasing an indicator system or EA for that price, you are getting live chatroom and full course access. Edited by jeannette