Market Makers Thread Aftermath

Hi Captain

had a look at some of your posts and also your blog

I was wondering about your rules for scaling in

and also whether you had a script of entered manually thru the order box

very impressed with the trading and the combination of a variety of indicator adn price action methods

I have read all the stuff you mentioned in some of your posts, but not put together the detailed 1 min price action with the 15 min MMM analysis and div from Russ Horn and Vlad

But I think I will; it looks very impressive

thanks

Nicholas

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

471 Pips on May 25th - 2012

A friend asked if I were had a loosing trade since I only posted winning trade. I answered that indeed I had losing traders but my loos in wrong trade doesn't always mean loosing money by 1:2 Reward Ratio or something like that. I have stated in my post that reading price action applying YTC-PAT on M1 chart for precision entry as well as double entry technique then my loss would be a small profit.

Below are an example of my loosing / wrong trade that cost me 1 pip loss. There is also a loosing trade had 10 Pips Loss. The same detail explanation on:

trading-price-action.blogspot.c*m/2012/05/471-pips-on-may-25th-2012.html

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_9Po5b918RI/T7_brBZPL2I/AAAAAAAAAIU/iPlEyHuJQ58/s640/Post-eu41.jpg

GBPUSD short trade triggered by LST:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KcW3RUlMZc4/T7_ZjwrmI-I/AAAAAAAAAHk/ZwqjFsfAqBI/s640/Post-gu4.jpg

Trade went for its 1st and 2nd TP:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ux7DpzhraVA/T7_adieR7CI/AAAAAAAAAH0/lGqenQFf8Kg/s640/Post-gu6.gif

EU Trade:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2Pqc8MkVwcU/T7_auEk7NWI/AAAAAAAAAH8/SYxXtokso-4/s640/Post-eu1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oP2SqUDZA-0/T7_dhtwI_bI/AAAAAAAAAIs/rZywhTL69tg/s640/Post-eu5.jpg

Edited by Captain

Hi Captain

had a look at some of your posts and also your blog I was wondering about your rules for scaling in and also whether you had a script of entered manually thru the order box very impressed with the trading and the combination of a variety of indicator adn price action methods I have read all the stuff you mentioned in some of your posts, but not put together the detailed 1 min price action with the 15 min MMM analysis and div from Russ Horn and Vlad. But I think I will; it looks very impressive

thanks

Nicholas

This post is an example of adjusting Stop where gain from previous scale in protect the risk of the next order

http://trading-price-action.blogspot.com/2012/04/203-pips-apr-30th-2012.html

I don't have a special rule for scaling in. I apply YTC-PAT's "The importance of exit strategy" which is a double entry. The logical behind it is also explored in MM of "Trading in the Zone" book. In the comment of my post above I have explained that I enter the market price using Script (built in "quick buy" and "quick sell" of IBFX.AU MT4) with predetermined lot size, SL and TP. The script has its button shortcut. I would pres the button on 2 different chart of the same pair to get a nearly the same price. The SL and TP later manage by "SL-TP move by mouse"

Kelvin,

you're from Singapore right? The timezone is suitable for trading BOTH the 3pmSGT London session (after lunch) and the 8pmSGT New York session (after dinner). So unless you are working a 8:00-to-5:30 day job, you can actually trade forex full-time. Besides YTC-PAT, MMM, LST, FMM, do you suggest any other methods that have worked for you? I remember you posted some charts with CoG before. I wonder if CoG or MBFX is still being studied ......

You know me very well.

As long as I can see the price move, Asia Session also can be traded.

Well. If you are like Captain, understand inside-out the Price Action, whatever indicators/system to you is no longer an issue, so do CoG or MBFX.

Already throw away MMM, LST, FMM, Fib, TL...etc. Just do study like YTC-PAT on HTF with Simple and Stress Free.

What about you? Are you still doing MMM ?

Doing good with MMM or with enhanced MMM since you had seen a lot of methods here ?

Edited by KelvinHand

314 Pips on May 24th - My Loosing Trades

An ask for a loosing trade, I posted a bad day where I made wrong traders. I keep scratch the trade for small profit that accumulated to 314 Pips gain.

EU:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zhfmCHTTaqI/T8EZ5ulr2WI/AAAAAAAAAJI/VuYxYJ0Of9Y/s640/Pic-2.jpg

GU:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J6zbTdLM5rw/T8EcqQWg3lI/AAAAAAAAAJw/giPXbhG-ix4/s640/Pic-2.jpg

Details here:

trading-price-action.blogspot.c*m/2012/05/314-pips-on-may-24th-my-loosing-trade.html

314 Pips on May 24th - My Loosing Trades

An ask for a loosing trade, I posted a bad day where I made wrong traders. I keep scratch the trade for small profit that accumulated to 314 Pips gain.

Hi,

Quite a good highlighting the dark side of the auto divergences and still had to manual detecting the divergences.

i know not only LST macd indicator produce missing divergences, most other divergence indicator method will product same issues also.

If person not fully understanding the Price Action and strictly follow the LST alert & divergence - like "Buy Alert: Engulfing at ..." can still loss.

So LST just a semi-auto tool, still need your eye and brain to double confirm.

Anyone had facing this kind of loss experience using LST to share ?

Edited by KelvinHand

1.748 Pips gain in a whole week trading

My hard work for this week are done. Now I have proven the potential gain of combining MMM, YTC-PAT, Al Broks, Sam Seiden, Vladimir's LST and Russ Horn FMM.

This is the trade on May 21st to complete my post of a full week trading from May 21st to 25th.

So the total result of trading this week : 1.748 Pips

May 21: 292 Pips

May 22: 494 Pips

May 23: 177 Pips

May 24: 314 Pips

May 25: 471 Pips

One snapshot of the trade on May 21st:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-17XI5MeJvts/T8H4w1Or3kI/AAAAAAAAAK8/C59Na-qwF4Y/s640/07.jpg

The complete step by step are here:

_//trading-price-action.blogspot.c*m/2012/05/1748-pips-gain-in-full-week-trading.html

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone any good at picking the mid week reversal's?

i can't seem to figure out once the market creates a peak high that i think is the mid week reversal when to trade it.

normally i look at 1hr charts for 3 days of rise or drop and try to mark peak but it always fails

i can't seem to figure out once the market creates a peak high that i think is the mid week reversal when to trade it.

normally i look at 1hr charts for 3 days of rise or drop and try to mark peak but it always fails

On EU 1 Hour, Last Fri. June 1st, is the Peak Formation. It was confirmed On Mon.

You can see a Inverted Head and Shoulder Pattern, Left Shoulder formed on Thur. Asean Session, Right Shoulder formed on Mon. Asean Session with Higher Low.

The price break the last week Thur. Last swing high of the downtrend and on Tue. pullback and retest the last week Thur. Swing high again and then uptrend started.

So see whether you can find your mid week reversal.

Had you figure out that EURUSD 1H yesterday is the Peak Formation with Bearish Engulfing ?

Did you see the wed- thur formed the Head & Shoulder?

Today, I can see the M formation or H&S with double head.

This Peak Formation also can be confirmed on the Daily Chart as Pin Bar with long wick.

This Pin Bar rejection to May 28 as double top and strong Key S&R to Jan 16 AND to 2010 Aug and further. So today the likely reversal.

So did you figure out your mid week reversal ?

Also apply to GU - PinBars on H1, H4 & D1.

Although GU did not shown H&S, but if you go down to M15, you may see like a Half BatMan pattern formed.

Edited by KelvinHand

1.748 Pips gain in a whole week trading

My hard work for this week are done. Now I have proven the potential gain of combining MMM, YTC-PAT, Al Broks, Sam Seiden, Vladimir's LST and Russ Horn FMM.

This is the trade on May 21st to complete my post of a full week trading from May 21st to 25th.

So the total result of trading this week : 1.748 Pips

May 21: 292 Pips

May 22: 494 Pips

May 23: 177 Pips

May 24: 314 Pips

May 25: 471 Pips

One snapshot of the trade on May 21st:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-17XI5MeJvts/T8H4w1Or3kI/AAAAAAAAAK8/C59Na-qwF4Y/s640/07.jpg

The complete step by step are here:

_//trading-price-action.blogspot.c*m/2012/05/1748-pips-gain-in-full-week-trading.html

We have read pips machines like you. I doubt if all this claim is real. I can equally post after market trade and claim thousands of pips. If you are a Man just post live trade. I know you will not accept live trade cause you will never hit the claimed target. Keep posting after Market close and the world of pips will be yours

Read his blog, he explained all his trades in detail. Captain/Kapten is possibly the BEST trader we have ever seen in Indo-Investasi forums all these years! He showed his true path to enlightenment ..... now he is a professional profitable trader. Learn from him rather than criticize him.

If he showed you his account statements, you will be amazed.

The sky is the limit. Let him open skype room and kick live trade. Nothing bad if all of us can learn and ask questions than reading all this worthless chart

Why does he have to do that? For you to follow his live calls? I really wish he will post his account statements to prove once and for all that these pips are REAL. The longer he delays showing his statements, the more doubts about what he claimed to have won.

Study his blog posts. He detailed how he analyzed the price action using all the tools and knowledge learned from all the great systems found on Indo. Learn and be amazed.

If you have read them you wouldn't have said "... all this worthless chart".

"account statements" lol. Very easy to manipulate with photoshop. If he want to edit and post it let him edit it to fat figures or I will help him to do that

Edited by 2face

I don't think Captain has any responsibility to show his live statements or anything to anyone. He already does more than most in this forums by showing us different theories on trading and money management. It is up to us to backtest and see if we can get something useful out of what he shares. I would like to tell Captain that the information that he has shared has proven to be very valuable and please don't let these misguided comments/attacks discourage you from continuing to share with those of us who appreciate it.

I don't think Captain has any responsibility to show his live statements or anything to anyone. He already does more than most in this forums by showing us different theories on trading and money management. It is up to us to backtest and see if we can get something useful out of what he shares. I would like to tell Captain that the information that he has shared has proven to be very valuable and please don't let these misguided comments/attacks discourage you from continuing to share with those of us who appreciate it.

Well if that is the case, let him keep his Atomic pips for himself. Never disclose it again, cause its easy to write than live practical

Who are you to determine what people should say or not say? If you don't like what he's saying you can just choose to ignore it and live and let live. Being disruptive about other member's contributions doesn't seem to be in the spirit of what this forum is about. If you have something positive to contribute I'm sure people will appreciate it but so far all this ranting has not produced anything positive. I commend the Captain's commitment to sharing his knowledge and experience with this group. I for one have found value in his postings and can attest to the fact that what he is sharing in terms of scaling into trades works and if we are able to understand that concept, we can increase our earnings significantly without increasing risk.

Well if that is the case, let him keep his Atomic pips for himself. Never disclose it again, cause its easy to write than live practical
Edited by joeher133
spelling

Guys,

From the deep of my heart I'd like to apologize if I have done you all any uncomfortable situation because of my such a difficult post and material.

But those are all based on my understanding on MMM, YTC-PAT, Al Brooks, FMM, LST, Trading in the Zone, Martin Cole MMM, Volume Spread Analysis, Reading Bar by Bar, and many more material I've learn in this 3 years of my starting forex journey. And my chart vision as Steve Mauro taught us to scroll back chart history and learn the price habit to build chart vision, YTC-PAT also taught to conduct trading rehearsal. This learning way has done me a big improvement. But it's just me. Not everyone of you have to agree.

I should have been realize it from the beginning that none of the pro who master all of those difficult material are visiting any forum. I could have done you more confusion than a help, really sorry for that.

In the blog I have been told to stop posting "my fake trading" to satisfy "My big fat ego".

Despite that this guy always have such hard sentence in many thread I read, HE HAS DONE ME A BIG HELP IN SUCH A UNIQUE WAY to stop wasting my time. Previously I have to take screen capture from my triple screen trading and spend my weekend writing analysis just to create a confusing post.

If not this guy I would have keep doing such wasting time activity where I should have focus on my trading.

I really thank him very much and I am really regret that I couldn't provide my trading statement as this guy asked all the time.

Last, again I ask forgiveness from all of you if I have done you any mistake. Good luck with your trading. Keep learning, no matter when, you will find your style that best suite your profile.

I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me in their own style. For example, this thread introducing me to MMM, YTC-PAT, Al Brooks, VSA etc. Marchello introduced me to Sam Seiden. Freakgib point me to LST and a friend told me about FMM, and still manymore to mentioned. Again thanks

Bye everyone