Market Makers Thread Aftermath

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys

kim krompass was a moderator for steve and has left his group and started her own group. she's having a free week next week for anyone to try. the first video was done yesterday but she said she was going to post it to the website. you can still register. her information is below. her website is

http://priceactiontradersinstitute.com/

New York Session Forex Market Preview

Join us for a webinar beginning on Jan 17, 2013 at 8:30 AM EST.

Register now!

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6530904803152458240

Join my New York Pre Market Review as I help get you prepared to trade the NY session. This is educational in nature...no trade recommendations will be given.

This is a Free Trial Period for all attendees.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Guest FloridaTrader

Join us for a webinar beginning on Jan 17, 2013 at 8:30 AM EST.

Webinar ended several hours before you posted the information my friend.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
Just a thought, why not start a skype group where you can share the information and not fear it being deleted my friends. Edited by FloridaTrader

Someone contacted us to buy the entire 65GB videos through DropBox, so we took the links down. However we ended up wasting a lot of time explaining the contents only to realize the person actually wanted some "proof" that the videos can make him money. Well, if he turned them into a magic pill and swallow it, maybe it will make him a profitable trader instantly. Anyway the talks fell through and here are some of the videos. We can't post the DropBox link due to anonymity/identification reasons. The numbering tells you obviously there are too many videos to download one at a time, so we won't use Depositfiles anymore, once these links are no longer valid. Going by experience, people will keep asking for re-uploads and re-uploads and not really interested in the materials so we didn't finish cataloging but just numbering from 001 to 271 and so on. Once the Mega site is ready we will use it, https://mega.co.nz/

We expect some dumb and ****** questions, so just to point out that the Bootcamp and DMR are ONGOING from Mondays to Thursdays so there will always be "new" versions, "old" versions, and "future" not-yet-recorded versions. It is not one single video, they are DAILY videos. The 65GB will keep growing as each week's videos are recorded and stored.

thanks for the links. Will see if I can download a few before they disappear.............

Edited by whakamaru