Market Makers Thread Aftermath

dear captain.

i haven't been following your posts but it's such a shame that one person could cause such negative emotions in a forum, so much so that you no longer want to post.

you can't live your life pleasing others, so do what's right for you. if you gain by posting, then do it. if it's an effort and you aren't gaining from the experience, then it's right for you to stop. but please don't be affected by anyone but yourself. when i say gain by posting, i mean if you gain technically from documenting and also if you gain by being generous with others.

again, i'm sorry to hear that one bad apple has affected you in such a strong way

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

From the deep of my heart I'd like to apologize if I have done you all any uncomfortable situation because of my such a difficult post and material.

But those are all based on my understanding on MMM, YTC-PAT, Al Brooks, FMM, LST, Trading in the Zone, Martin Cole MMM, Volume Spread Analysis, Reading Bar by Bar, and many more material I've learn in this 3 years of my starting forex journey. And my chart vision as Steve Mauro taught us to scroll back chart history and learn the price habit to build chart vision, YTC-PAT also taught to conduct trading rehearsal. This learning way has done me a big improvement. But it's just me. Not everyone of you have to agree.

I should have been realize it from the beginning that none of the pro who master all of those difficult material are visiting any forum. I could have done you more confusion than a help, really sorry for that.

In the blog I have been told to stop posting "my fake trading" to satisfy "My big fat ego".

Despite that this guy always have such hard sentence in many thread I read, HE HAS DONE ME A BIG HELP IN SUCH A UNIQUE WAY to stop wasting my time. Previously I have to take screen capture from my triple screen trading and spend my weekend writing analysis just to create a confusing post.

If not this guy I would have keep doing such wasting time activity where I should have focus on my trading.

I really thank him very much and I am really regret that I couldn't provide my trading statement as this guy asked all the time.

Last, again I ask forgiveness from all of you if I have done you any mistake. Good luck with your trading. Keep learning, no matter when, you will find your style that best suite your profile.

I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me in their own style. For example, this thread introducing me to MMM, YTC-PAT, Al Brooks, VSA etc. Marchello introduced me to Sam Seiden. Freakgib point me to LST and a friend told me about FMM, and still manymore to mentioned. Again thanks

Bye everyone

Jack of all Trade Master of none! Such a flop. I wish you best of luck with your fat ego. Im advising you to start HEDGE FUND and your trading will be transparent. Go to Amazon and burn your head on all those trading books there. A victory to me and others that you finally stop all those fabulous liar.

Jack of all Trade Master of none! Such a flop. I wish you best of luck with your fat ego. Im advising you to start HEDGE FUND and your trading will be transparent. Go to Amazon and burn your head on all those trading books there. A victory to me and others that you finally stop all those fabulous liar.

seems rather harsh.

A real victory for you would be if you made any money trading which it's pretty obvious you are not since you spend your time sabotaging productive people on this forum instead of making useful contributions which is the real purpose of this forum. I wish you good luck and hope that you mature enough to realize that no one is going to serve you the holy grail in a silver platter but it is up to you and you alone to put in the work to be successful. Good riddance.

Captain, thank you very much for your time and knowledge sharing. You use some very interesting details in your trading which could be very usefull for me and i think for most of the traders.

I see you stop publishing your blog, and i am very sorry because of that.

Hope you are well and wish you a lot of pips!

2face seems like you do know what you are doing, why not share your will? let us judge you instant.

http://www.screencast.com/users/Lazar83/folders/Default/media/40b81958-fe21-4039-8eee-9406f6b201c0

interesting i found this on some forum about ianf0ster

Hm....maybe the demolition crew from Indo should visit this thread and spams a Little >:)

So you are hanging on the forums and beging the admins to shut down threads about free material....you are a such a douche bag....you know that is impossiblle , lots of people will share for free.

http://www.screencast.com/users/Lazar83/folders/Default/media/40b81958-fe21-4039-8eee-9406f6b201c0

interesting i found this on some forum about ianf0ster

Hm....maybe the demolition crew from Indo should visit this thread and spams a Little >:)

So you are hanging on the forums and beging the admins to shut down threads about free material....you are a such a douche bag....you know that is impossiblle , lots of people will share for free.

Lol, they got him. The brain behind all this??

Nikolic,

There are alot of problems that we are trying to contain ...... Zen has left and some unhappy students are throwing/giving out stuff all over the internet. These proprietary materials are not meant for public, and I'm only talking about MMM.

This is not an excuse. Meaning your own proprietary materials?

There are alot of problems that we are trying to contain ...... Zen has left and some unhappy students are throwing/giving out stuff all over the internet. These proprietary materials are not meant for public, and I'm only talking about MMM.

Perhaps those who have left and are giving out materials should consider complaining to the Federal Trade Commission.

IanFOster: What is your connection to Steve Mauro/MMM?

A brief candid answer would be appreciated.

IanFOster: What is your connection to Steve Mauro/MMM?

A brief candid answer would be appreciated.

Steve, he won't answer this question, i think he has a point though.

If you paid $5150.00 for training would you want someone giving away the training materials for free.

Steve, he won't answer this question, i think he has a point though.

If you paid $5150.00 for training would you want someone giving away the training materials for free.

PCGuy: Thank you for answering on behalf of IanFoster. Based on your viewpoint, what is your opinion why IanFoster is referring people and providing direct links to a fee-for-service website that is a presumed competitor of Steve Mauro and the MMM marketers? And why doesn't IanFoster speak for himself? Of course if IanFoster wishes to answer, honestly and briefly, he is invited to do so.

PCGuy: Thank you for answering on behalf of IanFoster. Based on your viewpoint, what is your opinion why IanFoster is referring people and providing direct links to a fee-for-service website that is a presumed competitor of Steve Mauro and the MMM marketers? And why doesn't IanFoster speak for himself? Of course if IanFoster wishes to answer, honestly and briefly, he is invited to do so.

I think IanFoster needs to mind his own damn business, if we wanted his recommendations we'd have asked him.

I think he wishes that he could afford steve mauro's course but he's hoping for a $97.00 price.

I highly doubt he's even a member of chad and steve's group.

Zen has left the fold and is now on his own... what a shame that he's trying to steal away some of his students. In my opinion he was my least favorite of the pitch men, he never really seem sincere in what he was saying. As a friend of mine put it he was " Patronizing Earnestness". That he's such a family man. The guy was a crook in the Real Estate business and made his money. He's also a Pitchman for other Forex stuff in the past. He claimed he never traded till he met Steve.. http://www.noidellavaldinievole.it/?q=node/27690.. check out this site and check the dates. Also this site http://www.mylife.com/c-34640604.

This was posted at Forex Factory....

Finally...A FULL TIME Trader!!

Hello Fellow Traders and Friends!

We are sure most of you have read the email announcing our transitions from Sales/Marketing/Support/Forum Administrator/Anything else we may be forgetting and part time Traders to FULL TIME TRADERS in this incredible MMfx family. We are super excited to have hit our goal of becoming full time traders. When we talked to Steve about it, he was as excited...

Check out Zen & Kanin's new coaching service when it is ready for business:

What are your fees?

We are excited to inform you that Market Check-Down has one low all inclusive monthly fee, tiered as follows (this includes a special offer!):

$79.95/month - Early Bird Special for the first 100 sign-ups only, so hurry! Good each and every month for as long as you are with us.

$99.95/month - special affiliate discount for MMfx graduates

$149.95/month - still a great deal

Do I need to be an MMfx Graduate to take advantage of your services?

Absolutely not. Although some of our terminology may be unfamiliar, most of it is commonly used techniques, methods, patterns and indicators. You will receive tremendous benefits by taking advantage of our services. Just promise not to hate us for having received what is, in Market Check-down's humble opinion, the best Forex Education available. Don't forget that we have offered a discount and financing to bring you up to our level because we are always looking out for our members. For real, the big difference is that we understand the why behind the market and only a mentor/teacher who has been trained by a market maker can help you with that. Again, check out our affiliates.

What, exactly, do you offer? And get to the point.

The point (Bullet Points!):

20 monthly Pre-Market Technical Chart Analysis Check Down Sessions scheduled in the calendar (10 London at 1:30AM, 10 US at 8AM EST) recorded and posted in the Forum

Use of technical analysis and currency correlation to provide direction for trading the pairs with the most potential for productivity

Guidance for practical application of existing trading knowledge to assist in turning trading theory into cash profits through POSITIVE ACTION

Post Market Chart Mark-ups to solidify what you do right and eliminate the wrong, emailed after session(s)

Monthly Q&A(s) as scheduled in the calendar and forum (recorded and posted in the forum)

Customer Service Monday thru Friday Noon-4PM EST: Skype Name - marketcheckdown, Live Chat, and Email - [email protected]

Tools of the trade:

- Member Forum: Post questions & comments, watch videos & tutorials, connect with fellow traders, receive support/news/important information, and more

- Tutorials, including but not limited to MT4, downloadable check-downs, free informative affiliate webinars, how to's, dad-ah, dad-ah, dad-ah

- Affiliate Links: Market Makers Forex, Traders Accounting, Equity Trust, just to name a few

- A quantum of Marked Charts for your study, enjoyment, learning and entertainment