Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took another trade , riding the downward momentum of EU hoping that it would go down some more, but not much, closed the trade as USA open is near anything can happen

Profit of Just $ 79

Todays Total Profit is $ 666 :)

Check Out: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1725/eur55.gif

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1725/eur55.gif

psaini nice work........... where can i find the templates of yours please......i saw you are with 15m TF..... as i know it is for 1 H or 4 H TF...can you help me....

thanks.

Took another trade , riding the downward momentum of EU hoping that it would go down some more, but not much, closed the trade as USA open is near anything can happen

Profit of Just $ 79

Todays Total Profit is $ 666 :)

Check Out: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1725/eur55.gif

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1725/eur55.gif

I think that as original suggests it would be better profiting on 1H and 4HTFs because of the noise on 5M/15M charts.

It has lot of false signals. How do you recognize those false from right, psaini? The original suggests also that it is most successful on EU and GU pairs. It needs some more indicators for clarification of the false signals (RSX?, MACD?)

The green and red zones are not too much of use, only cosmetics.

Cheers Hermes

No shortcuts to success.

For those of you that just found this thread I cannot stress how important it is to read the whole thread to see how psaini1973 and many others have been able to make money with the indicator that soundfx created from the original Pip Accumulator indicator. I stumbled upon this thread and the EA thread a short time ago and have read every post at least twice and started live trading this week. Even though the trading hours suck for me (I get up at 2:30 AM to start trading) I can see the potential to make a lot by using these tips and techniques.

Some examples of what you will find in the prior posts include:

* The rationale behind why and when to use the M5 or the M15 as opposed to the higher TFs is explained clearly several times.

* The reason for trading the three specific pairs is explained including how one pair signals the trade entry and exit but a second pair has to confirm the entry. That little tip eliminates a lot of the bad trades and you won't find it without reading.

* Others have shown their little tweaks to match their trading personality, entry and exit strategies have been discussed.

* There are some posts with most of the work done for you where someone has taken the time and effort to copy the posts along with actual trades on live accounts summarizing this method into a word document.

* Other posts include real time tips about the psychology of trading from people dealing with their greed, fear and errors in live trades.

This thread has a complete PROFITABLE trading strategy outlined for anyone who wants to put in the time to learn how to use it. If you insist on minimizing the research time just read the posts by soundfx and psaini1973 and you will get 95% of info available here but that other 5% may have something that works for you.

Trading is a business based upon knowledge and skills. You can gain the knowledge by reading but the skills have to come from practice and both take time. You can't shortcut the work that you have to put in to gain the knowledge and polish the skills but if you do expend the effort you will be rewarded.

Note: For those of you that may have difficulty with the English language I empathize with you. I suggest using Google translate to start with then post specific questions here if you need additional help. Please be sure to include enough information from the original text so that we can get an idea of what you need help with.

Edited by hitescape
clarity

@ hitescape: Very well written hitescape very well written.. No shortcuts to success. i couldn't have written this much better about my trading and this system, hats off to you, Your this post ans many queries of newbies and some of the traders who are still scratching there head as to how to trade with this system. thanks

Edit post: And i may also add that it takes courage, knowledge, skill, patience, discipline and the b@ll$ of $teel to trade 5 n 15 Min Tf "as their is so much of noise".

Edited by psaini1973

psaini1973. How you manage your emotions ? For example when you open your positions and you have minus. Do you have the b@ll$ of $teel ?

You only read b@ll$ of $teel and not any other good qualities written b4 that? :)) Try to attain all those qualities that i have written and u will be a very good trader my dear frnd, Best of Luck with ur leg pulling...

"Took a trade in anticipation that EU would go down" if you would stay in trade you would make a bucks. Most of the time it turns against us to test our nerves and who has a metal nerves he reaches often happy end. We have to trust the indicators we know. It is like flying plane on instruments. You have to trust the reading of the instruments (indicators) where there is nothing else than bad visibility in front of you. Checking the News is like checking the weather before take off. Lot of similarities.

Hermes

Edited by hermes

Action Speaks Louder than words, i don't like preaching people unless called for.

Profit of $ 591 8-)

Check Out my trades, you wont find any other trader like me whos sharing each n every thing of his trading style. "No Veteran Trader could Ever do it nor will do it in Future"

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1725/eur55.gif

Congratulations psaini1973. You got profits even wihout confirmation from 15 M TF. But confirmation was close. Hmmm b@ll$ of $teel ?

I entered at the 15 M TF confirmation and got a big move.

:):):) Action Speaks Louder than words, i don't like preaching people unless called for.

Edited by Fortuna

Action Speaks Louder than words, i don't like preaching people unless called for.

Profit of $ 591 8-)

Check Out my trades, you wont find any other trader like me whos sharing each n every thing of his trading style. "No Veteran Trader could Ever do it nor will do it in Future"

Hi,

First I just want to say thanks for your help and showing your trades. I have read through the thread and I only have a few question. My first is are you using the indi from page 77? If so which one. I see that there are two in the file. My 2nd question is when do you exit the trade.

Thanks!!

@ greentrader

The indicator to use is the one named II_PipAccumulator2.

Exits - well that could/should be a thread of its own as there are as many options as traders.

Personally, I watch the ADR and set targets so that my exit coincides with somewhere near the 70% - 80% level. This has to take into account the day's range (High - Low) at the time of the entry. If the current range is more than 80% of the ADR then I set a dollar profit target for the basket or I may set individual TP in pips. No matter what I set as an initial target, I always watch price action to see if I need to exit earlier. When I do decide that I know better I usually regret it as I would have done better by not interfering!

I always exit before medium or big news unless I have a large profit and have protected by moving my SLs. Lastly I never hold a trade past the NY close.

Other popular options include:

Multiples of the ATR, Big Round Numbers (BRN), Fibos and fib extensions, Pivot points, trailing SL, high or low of the previous candles, support and resistance, trend line breaks, candlestick formations, chart patterns and many more.

Ultimately, you need to figure out what you are comfortable with and what works best for your trading style.

Edited by hitescape