Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell this month of december, thin volume and pairs going north and south like a mad horse, its becoming hard and difficult to trade in this scenario.

Just managed some bread and butter, luckily i just again logged in and caught the move which was a surprise to me.

Made $ 819 [-O<

Check Out: http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1725/eur55.gif

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1725/eur55.gif

Edited by psaini1973

@ canforex: Yes u r right its a straight forward price action trade, if u look carefully both EU and EU/JP were coming down fast after breaking down their respective R2, and as i know Pip accumulator very well i knew the arrow is just round the corner.

Trading is not just about following the arrows its much more than that as u very well know, i dont trade every arrow now n then, its a entry signal for me after i feel its a high probability trade for me.

I am confused about your trades psaini? Do you enter the trades after an arrow appears or after a Master Prob +20/-20 indication?

I observed that enter the trades after Master Prob +20/-20 is better than enter after the arrow because after arrow indication could be too late. The sooner entry after +20/-20 the better results. For sure, other indicators as Sup/Res and RSI are life saving.

Cheers Hermes

Cześć Hermes. I noticed that psaini1973 was interested in Aigera on another forum that I am on as well. I asked him here only about his opinion, but frankly speaking if Pips Accumulator strategy works well we should keep it. Aigera strategy is different. Two special MA and RSI. This thread belongs to psaini1973. He has started it. I do not want to disturb it by Aigera method.

As far as I know psaini1973 uses in London session arrows with Probalility Master, swing price after recent High and Low, Pivots, Suport and Resistance levels and more...and his art. He does not go after arrow and Probability Master blindly. I am studying his strategy for last month. He gave me a good X-mas gift for the next year.

Edited by Fortuna

Woooow, I've just finally read every single post of these 120 pages. It sure took some hours to do so.

But I must say they were all important!

Thank you so much soundfx and conglo for decompiling and modifying the original indicator to something so great.

Also, a huge thanks to psaini1973 and vikram88 (and many other members who shared their knowledge and input) for sharing their strategies and their trades.

psaini1973, I'm setting up my MT4 like yours and I'll test your strategy for a month, hoping someday to get to trade like you!

Congratulations on all your trades, and the best of luck!

Happy New Year - and have an updated II_PipAccumulator Indicator

http://www.multiupload.com/IFL8HUQB8E

1) It displays Master Probability and All Time Frame Probability in a Separate Window, with historical calculations.

Original only calculates Master Probability during the time it is running on bar 0 - no historical calculations.

2) It displays boxes and arrows on the main chart window (window 0), all calculated with the Master probability calculation. It will also put up an alert window, make a sound, and send an SMS. All under user control.

Original creates historical boxes and arrows using MACD signals. It has no historical Master Probability calculation. I left the 'no time actually passed' space between box ends and starts empty as I liked the effect. As noted elsewhere - Historical cannot be exactly like runtime as you cannot get the signal values for the larger time frames at the time a shorter timeframe bar ended.

3) It displays the timeframe probabilities, per fortuna, and the iATR.

4) It displays the NYC time if you set "extern int ServerToNYC = -300;" correctly. The server I'm using runs GMT, so -300 is 5 hrs. I chose minutes in case some of you need finer adjustment than hr.

- change the NYC string to one of your liking and go here to get your time straight - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

5) The code does a fair job of following a readable code standard, so you can read through it and know what's going on. Also, this leads to people being able to make and post improvements. I believe the code is considerably faster than the original indicator.

Edited by LukeB
Updated link to latest version

Happy New Year - and have an updated II_PipAccumulator Indicator

http://www.multiupload.com/YR15TR6YI6

1) It displays Master Probability and All Time Frame Probability in a Separate Window, with historical calculations.

Original only calculates Master Probability during the time it is running on bar 0 - no historical calculations.

2) It displays boxes and arrows on the main chart window (window 0), all calculated with the Master probability calculation. It will also put up an alert window, make a sound, and send an SMS. All under user control.

Original creates historical boxes and arrows using MACD signals. It has no historical Master Probability calculation. I left the 'no time actually passed' space between box ends and starts empty as I liked the effect. As noted elsewhere - Historical cannot be exactly like runtime as you cannot get the signal values for the larger time frames at the time a shorter timeframe bar ended.

3) It displays the timeframe probabilities, per fortuna, and the iATR.

4) It displays the NYC time if you set "extern int ServerToNYC = -300;" correctly. The server I'm using runs GMT, so -300 is 5 hrs. I chose minutes in case some of you need finer adjustment than hr.

- change the NYC string to one of your liking and go here to get your time straight - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

5) The code does a fair job of following a readable code standard, so you can read through it and know what's going on. Also, this leads to people being able to make and post improvements. I believe the code is considerably faster than the original indicator.

Thank you LukeB for the update,

This is my very first post here,

i have to congradule every people here, very good job.

Luke, can you explain a little more the signal almagamate indi and how to use it.

Thanks a lot

This is the same indi that started this thread, just re-written, cleaned up, and made to work as described above. Follow the rules as described in the thread. Psaini1973 is the grand master, posting all the big bucks. Fortuna says hes not a programmer, but has been in the code a little.

I have a long list of posts with rules for trading, but without looking them up, I have marked as the main posts #577, 874, 929, 935. The indicator as posted by me is simplified to only what I see Psaini using (other than some alerts). I see the Indicator Signal Grid displayed on some posts, which could be added, but I don't think it adds to the 'rules' and would just be additional stuff on the main chart. Most recent indicators from SoundFX are Post 701 I believe.

The first version was created by SoundFX. It's somewhat of a hack, or rip, of something else that I'm not familiar with, but it works and people on this thread have been using it. SoundFX carried the technical side of this for awhile, but seems to have left for lack of technical participation by others. Anyway, it would be nice if others did some analysis of the code and how this works and posted back ideas and improvements.

An improvement idea - if you shut down your trading terminal and restart it, the indicator box redraw on Window Zero can be horrible until you switch back and forth between two timeframes. I don't know how to stop this, you can see two commented out experiments to correct this left in the code. I think it's a bug in the MT4 platform this has exposed - anyone who knows, please join in.

Edited by LukeB
add education note.