Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if psainni1973 entered without confirmation from 15 M TF for sell and at the same time micutzu entered on 15M against psaini1973 with confirmation from 30M TF, who will get the profits? :) I do not want to say tha psaini1973 used to enter without confirmation from 15 M TF but one time I noticed it. :)

it will be a Breakeven :))

Micutzu took first two trades before NFP and carried them through the news. This style of trading is different from psaini's and is much more risky. Micutzu must be a really accomplished trader to trade this way.

@canforex the trades were open after the news.the news was at 3:30(local time) and the first tade was opened at 16:15(local time).

Yesterday was a very boring day. sitting idle the whole day 4 nothing. i took a trade approx 40 min b4 the close of London hoping something would happen, it did happen but after a long time and i had closed my trade by that time as it was getting very late approx to midnight here in India, i was feeling sleepy so couldnt upload the trade, now here it is . screenshot is taken today so the pivots are of todays and not yesterdays

Loss of $ 85 in yesterdays trade.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/1725/eur55.gif

Some have wanted to have the boxes grow in the II_PipAccumulator indicator. To make them do so:

Find the code where the existing two "ObjectCreate("Box_" + ctr, OBJ_RECTANGLE"..."'s are. Insert the below code just after those two if blocks.

if ( (BuyActive) && (i==1) )

{

ObjectCreate("Box_" + ctr, OBJ_RECTANGLE, 0, t1,HH,Time[0],LL); // Probably quicker to recreate than test.

ObjectSet("Box_" + ctr, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID);

ObjectSet("Box_" + ctr, OBJPROP_COLOR, up_box_color);

ObjectSet("Box_" + ctr, OBJPROP_BACK, True);

}

if ( (SellActive) && (i==1) )

{

ObjectCreate("Box_" + ctr, OBJ_RECTANGLE, 0, t2,LL,Time[0],HH);

ObjectSet("Box_" + ctr, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID);

ObjectSet("Box_" + ctr, OBJPROP_COLOR, dn_box_color);

ObjectSet("Box_" + ctr, OBJPROP_BACK, True);

}

Edited by LukeB

psaini1973, When do you not look at 30M TF for confirmation? In you approach do you use only 5M and 15M for confirmation, Am I right ? Do you have any exception from you rules according to 30 M time frame?

i dont look at or use 30 min tf, very rarely if mkt is not moving, stuck in a range then only i c 30 min tf.

Quick 10-pip scalp. Not that impressive, and I got in a minute or two late, but 10 pips nonetheless. I decided to get out before the weekly pivot line rather than run with it - looks like that might have been a good idea (just look at the volume spike!) Very tricky day to trade today because of the EZ...

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7021/mt4b.jpg

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7021/mt4b.jpg