Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello god, if ST indi is wrong colour don't trade (also if masterprob agree with arrow) if it change colour in the next 5 bars so it's valid entry. Provided that if ST indi is red bar must close below, if blue must close above it otherwise don't entry also if all (ST indi, Masterprob and arrow) agree but candle close in the wrong area. Edited by mangiare

psiani where are you? you are making tons of pips today i presume :D

Hi mangiare... yeah i made some thou... missed out the major due to some personal reason had to close early....today i was in very good mood to trade, nice concentration as yesterday was holiday for me... anyways less is more...

Just made only $ 502 :(

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2403/eur3.jpg

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2403/eur3.jpg

To psaini1973, soundfx and all you other wonderful and clever guys who have contributed to create such a wonderful system, thank you all very much. You are the best and this is the best I came across so far. Keep it up guys.

However, placing trades manually have always been a schlep to me as, I believe, also for many of you guys. I'm therefore using a semi-auto EA to do the trade management for me. As with all these type of EA's, once you hit the buy/sell button, it places your trade with a preset SL and TP. The beauty of the one that I use is that when you double click on the SL or the TP, you can drag and drop it to wherever you like at any time. This comes in very handy with a long trend where you can increase your TP with the market to close in as many pips as possible, or quickly end a trade going against you. It has also got some other handy settings for trailing as well as partial closing the trade.

For those of you who haven't got it yet and are interested, it is called Quik_Trailing from our good old friend Quiksilver.

Here it is. Enjoy.

http://www.4shared.com/file/NkMFbbpi/Quik_Trailing.html

Don't forget the Kudos please

I use quick trailing, it is good trailing software but I find annoying for I can't turn the flag/acc info off. And I think at present state it probably mess up with pip_accumulator.

Here is decompile version and I hope someone can make a little adjustment so we have the ability to turn the flag/acc info off.

http://www.4shared.com/file/pbln7mFd/Quik_Trailing.html

Edited by PIPHORE

Here is a nice little script for traders who trade multiple pairs and/or multiple lots. Put this script in expert/script folder and assign hot key (I use control_C) to call the script.

http://www.4shared.com/file/7jy8a5Pe/ADT__Close_All.html

Close Options Desciptions:

ClosingOption = 0

This is the Default option and when you click "OK" it will immediately close all open instant orders and it

will delete all pending orders.

ClosingOption = 1

This option will only the open/active trades, but will leave the pending orders in place.

ClosingOption = 2

This option will only delete all pending orders and will leave any active trades open.

ClosingOption = 3

This option closes all active and pending trades matching the MagicNumber you set in the options.

ClosingOption = 4

This options closes all active and pending trades matching the chart symbol is active in your terminal. i.e.

If you drag-and-drop ontothe EURUSD chart this option will only close EURUSD orders.

ClosingOption = 5

This option will close all trades that a currently showing profits.

ClosingOption = 6

This option will close all trades that are currently showing a loss.

Edited by PIPHORE

Hi Guys, Just be careful in changing Quik_Trailing EA as our friend Quiksilver had it "registered". I can still remember that in the Quik_Trailing thread from long time ago the advice was not to modify it without Quiksilver's permission. It will be appreciated if one of our Moderators can please give us a ruling on this.

I just asked in 3d Pipacc EA (but maybe it will be good to use for manual trades too) if is possible to eliminate MP on TF 1M because it change really fast (so the average is shifted), maybe we can use All TF MP to close a trade when it comes to 0. Because sometimes it happens that MP (on TF5 or 15) reaches 0 and then back to -30 or 30 to the next candle and restart major trend move, so if we look All TF MP (without MP 1M) that change more slowly than the average of a specific TF we can close a trade when all tf reaches 0. Just for test :) Edited by mangiare