Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jamestan1978,

To make it clearer on your charts where your trade entries and exits were, you can click on the closed trade in your account history and drag it to the chart.

That will place an arrow where you entered the trade and plot a line to a triangle where you exited the trade (in the same way that you'd see trades on the chart if you were running an EA).

SoundFX,

Congratulations, a great job, as usual with you,

but remain silent, (English is not my language) I am following the thread,

and I have a doubt: the parameters of the indicators have been adjusted to a concrete time frame, (5m)?

I am using in 5m and 15m, and find more consistent signals on 15m

try to follow the rules in the most stringent possible and informs the results.

thanks for all the work.

Hi scorpion,

Cheers :)

The indicator parameters remain as they were in the original system (where they recommended trading it on 1H or above). Parameters like RSI 14 etc. are standard across all timeframes, so I don't think that changing the parameters will have much effect on individual timeframes.

I agree that the 15m signals look more consistent. I've been trading on 5m because the signals appear a bit more often, though to trade successfully on 5m it helps to have an overall view of the market (from say the 1H chart), so that you know if the arrows are really indicating a high probability trade.

I'll be interested to hear how you get on trading the system :)

am not sure that got your question correctly, but that trade was base on the thread's topic, only added fractal's S/R and experimenting with the waiting for a pullback before entering to may improve R:R ratio

on that particular trade instead going short after the signal candle (red arrow) i did wait for a pullback to fractal's S/R formed, so instead shorting from 1899.33 the entry is from 1900.80 and potential SL 1906

the target was previous box low, hit in 3 bars

i was not in front of the pc, at least target should be green dots (fractal's S/R)

finally, it miss big move, proper trailing stop would increase the overall profitability of

Thanks "musketeer"

i saw you have arrows for open and closing trades similar as an EA trade. So I was curiouse if you have a trading management Script/EA to manage your trades, and if you are willing to share. Thanks

fx001,

The indicator is in post #96 - however read #94 too for the background of issues with an indicator like that.

mograst,

Musketeer has just been dragging his trades onto the chart to show clearly where his entries and exits are - see post #202.

"soundfx" thanks for clarification

Hi,

using caramill indicator could be give some advantages trading this system.

I will upload template with indicator settings later if somone is interested...

(do not use default settings)

http://i54.tinypic.com/zuggh3.jpg

see post above it has the indy for download and explain its use

Thanks German, I have Camarilla(s) for sure. It is just a request to Mograst to show us his opinion (Camarilla in conjuction with pip accu...).

Best :)