Pip Accumulator

Sure i will share... i am facing a prob when ever i try to save the trade account historyin my MT4 it is saved in HTML format and not in jpg format etc so that i can share it like a pic or something.. the main chart is saved in jpg format but not this...it may sound silly to most of the people but i have been unable to do so ... infact i never needed this function until now... pls help.. thanks

it is easy, go to the history and drag and drop trades over the chart, they will appear there

then you may save the chart via mt4 or screen shot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

short call is there so i had to close buy call.... its the greed that robbed me off $250 at least.. no issues , there will be big move ahead.. heres the screenshot... musketter i tried doing ur way but the line r formed for 2 second and then disappear and i cant save it ..

i want to save only the trade hitory in jpg or any other pic format for uploading.

this trade is here. pls download..

http://www.multiupload.com/HVMOOWF4KZ

short call is there so i had to close buy call.... its the greed that robbed me off $250 at least.. no issues , there will be big move ahead.. heres the screenshot... musketter i tried doing ur way but the line r formed for 2 second and then disappear and i cant save it ..

i want to save only the trade hitory in jpg or any other pic format for uploading.

It means that some indi removes all objects from the charts, because of that it disappears... Just open any chart (new one-w/o indicators, eas, scripts) and they will stay there forever

http://screencast.com/t/awQTY10aZQ

Edited by musketeer
new video

http://i51.tinypic.com/2nukbcp.gif

so, seems you are late too, the trades is not just after the arrow... but it is still OK :)

It means that some indi removes all objects from the charts, because of that it disappears... Just open any chart (new one-w/o indicators, eas, scripts) and they will stay there forever

Thanks musketeer u have teach me a new thing today which i think is very imp.

here is the screenshot of my trade.. pls check

http://www.multiupload.com/VL1P3J2CLI

Edited by psaini1973

I'm quite confused with the this stoploss advice on the manual, appreciate if any one can explain.. sometimes this two value is widely difference "Set stoploss 10-20 Pips above the recent swing high or trend box high.

Use 12 period atr value shown on the indicator to identify the stoploss distance in pips.

In order to set to different stoploss level you should open 2 trades for each valid signal."

jamestan1978,

They are recommending that when we get an entry signal, we should place two trades of equal lot size.

On one trade you set your stops 10-20 above/below the recent swing high/low (which normally coincides with the top/bottom of the large coloured box which has just been drawn)

On the second trade you set your stops at current price + or - the ATR value in pips which is shown in text on the screen by the indicator.

Note that each type of trade will have different targets too (as described in the manual).

Thank you soundfx, by the way Musketeer,

i notice you place limits pending order, how do you do that with this system?

Hello dear traders,(most of you) can we already resume the system.

Is it going to be a 5 star system, or can we send it to Karl D?

Thanks to soundfx, who got my attention to it... with his persistence...

He clearly got its edge - the probability indi including in it a lot of MAs and the RSI - well weighted.

So, even with wrong entries and not yet clear exits, it worth tracking.

With some meaningful MM it will be a 5 stars... need more study of course, and we know, same method does not works equal to different traders...

For me combining different TF adds more power to it.

I changed my tries to lowest TF - 1M, and got green pips! :)

Hello dear traders,(most of you) can we already resume the system.

Is it going to be a 5 star system, or can we send it to Karl D?

This system seriously has the potential.. with some good discipline which i sometimes lack and i often break my own rules like i dont trade a previous signal given just b4 the usa mkt open and london mkt open as both these mkt open can overturn any type of previous signal... i just forgot or broke my own rule and i am -$180 right now..

its a 5 star system... just to have some patience and not 2 be greedy like i was today...

its easy 4 some people to make fun of the hard work that has gone in making of this system in such good condition ..

thanks to soundfx and all frnds who are helping....

Hi psaini

Doyoustill trade on 5min?

This system seriously has the potential.. with some good discipline which i sometimes lack and i often break my own rules like i dont trade a previous signal given just b4 the usa mkt open and london mkt open as both these mkt open can overturn any type of previous signal... i just forgot or broke my own rule and i am -$180 right now..

its a 5 star system... just to have some patience and not 2 be greedy like i was today...

its easy 4 some people to make fun of the hard work that has gone in making of this system in such good condition ..

psainini, i don,t make fun , we cal that humor, trading without humor is like making love without woman!!

Thanks to you guys for doing this nice job.

hohohoho~ i'm up another 50% could've gotten 100% but of course greediness comes to play !! hihihi..

i tried putting soundfx's II pipaccumulator indi on my renko~ works like a charm.. i traded all the pullbacks on g/u..

now my 100 acc has turned 478 in 6 trading days~ (of course my MM was a bit crazy if you think about it)

target to 1000 by next week coz now i've to protect my profit and trade with more cautious~

Thanks for your patience... Is this the way you trade?

1. Only during London or new York session

2. Stop loss and the 10pips away top of box is sell and bottom of box if buy

3. TP is 1.5XATR

Thanks...

i trade starting london open if a fresh signal is given after london open... same 4 usa mkt open..

i avoid news trading... or will trade after the news is over...