usd basket

Originally Posted by 50pips

Now to ask something worthwhile..

Any coder amongst us figured out what the Sleep_ setting is for as i have no idea and get many PMs asking this same question.

Any ideas are welcome

Would also love to know...if master IWJW will have a look..he has a deep insight in these matters!

halcyonn, I already answered it previous page :)

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddy,

I modified this ea that I have used for years now to keep track of open DD. It is meant to close all trades when inputted DD is reached, however I modified it so it just alerts and doesnt close trades. So you can use it for what you want. Myself, I always have it on any ea or method I am testing because I want to know what max open DD is always, whether I am there to see it or not :)

Enjoy.

http://www.4shared.com/file/4LfAuaB8/AccountSentryV208noclose.html

Hey Crushmy, great! thanks a lot. :)

I will try your EA, nice to be able to know max DD.

@fx4_ever: maybe you can share your settings to us? I like to start a live acc too using baila, usdbasket and forex growth bot. May you share your settings of baila and usdbasket? I like to open a 500€ live acc and i am not sure right now which settings should be the best by using 0,01 or 0,02 lot per trade...

I would be very happy about sharing your settings! 26% and 6% net profit sount very good and i wish to have such great results.

I am using default settings on either of the EA that posted by 50pips. Only thing that I changed is Delta = 350 and the lot size. That is all. Nothing to post settings. As for lot size, higher the lot size, DD will be higher at times. So, it is something that you have to experiment at your comfort level. My settings for lot size ratio is; per $500.00 available margin, use 0.01 lot for USD Basket. $500.00, used 0.05 for Baila.

So, my settings for Basket EA:

lot size ratio; $ 500.00 --> 0.01 lot, $ 5,000.00 --> 0.1 lot, $ 50,000.00 --> 1 lot

Delta = 350

All others = default posted by 50pips on post#1

Edited by fx4_ever
add info

Ok guys..My path with this thread is finished. Everything you need is here and many have posted good results and how they achieved it. If you cant make it work from now then you most likely will never make it work.

As i 1st stated..Many on this forum are 99% leechers and 1% givers. My efforts here to get actual results and actual good info has been a successful one as many have opened up to not only help others but give them confidence in this EA and that's all i can do. I have posted settings to use and like others here have done thats all you need.

Good luck in your journey with this interesting EA iam sure you will be fine

50pips

Crushmy..you have just given me the "Golden Egg". Thank you

My pleasure, glad you can find some use for it. Thanks for sharing, I have just set it up this week so I am a little behind the times, but hopefully I'll see the promising results you have with it over the past few months.

Ok guys..My path with this thread is finished. Everything you need is here and many have posted good results and how they achieved it. If you cant make it work from now then you most likely will never make it work.

As i 1st stated..Many on this forum are 99% leechers and 1% givers. My efforts here to get actual results and actual good info has been a successful one as many have opened up to not only help others but give them confidence in this EA and that's all i can do. I have posted settings to use and like others here have done thats all you need.

Good luck in your journey with this interesting EA iam sure you will be fine

50pips

hello

I used your ea

its very intersting

open price in best time and price , but not close ??? why ?

I am using default settings on either of the EA that posted by 50pips. Only thing that I changed is Delta = 350 and the lot size. That is all. Nothing to post settings. As for lot size, higher the lot size, DD will be higher at times. So, it is something that you have to experiment at your comfort level. My settings for lot size ratio is; per $500.00 available margin, use 0.01 lot for USD Basket. $500.00, used 0.05 for Baila.

So, my settings for Basket EA:

lot size ratio; $ 500.00 --> 0.01 lot, $ 5,000.00 --> 0.1 lot, $ 50,000.00 --> 1 lot

Delta = 350

All others = default posted by 50pips on post#1

can share result or backtest ?

we must close all position manual ? or close automaticly ?

It close all automatically when your total positions net = profit target. (that is what I saw) Sometimes, it close earlier before reaching the profit and I don't know why. Maybe it is slippage at the time of closing or It may have some algo to close??? Not sure. If someone can read the code and how it supposed to work, we'll have a better understanding of this EA.

I am planning on study more on this EA. perhaps line by line to see if I can understand it better.

But, so far, it is making money and DD isn't too bad for my lot size configruation. So, I am trading on live account.

Today, USD Basket didn't open any trade for me (Delta = 350 settings) on either Forex.com or Oanda FX.

Edited by fx4_ever

Here's a screenshot of mine. as you can see there are a couple of pairs that are > 350 <-350, yet nothing is opening. Maybe I am not understanding how this ea is supposed to work? (which is very possible, lol).

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/3462/20110516-noto-70kb

i am test with 14 Brokers demos and all versions(orginaly- pro`s and dudulalah's)

Please no use a Delta 200.

is dangerous!!! only loss!!!!

i have test with Delta300 and now no trades. i am wait.....

Edited by anzeigenmichel

Here's a screenshot of mine. as you can see there are a couple of pairs that are > 350 <-350, yet nothing is opening. Maybe I am not understanding how this ea is supposed to work? (which is very possible, lol).

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/3462/20110516-noto-70kb

From what I can tell, it opens in correlation, not only by delta value. Like

ex: I have delta = 350, I see orders opened are:

audusd delta = 361, gbpusd delta = 361 this opened together at the same time

audusd delta = 373, usdjpy delta = 372 this opened together at the same time

usdcad delta = 354 usdjpy delta = 353 this opened together at the same time, etc..

However, what I don't know is, which pairs this EA is to considered as 'correlation' and how it is determined the pairs, I don't know..

No back test. I can't get my back test to work. I already post my results for trading live for 4 days earlier.

Your are welcome!

Backtest in MT4 wont work for this kind of EA, as MT4 backtest is only designed to cope with one pair at a time. This EA opens a basket of trades.

My testing just opened 8pm USDCAD (sell 1 lot), USDCHF (buy 1 lot) 8pm broker time (FXCM demo; $5000.00, 100:1) TP = 0.01; Delta = 300

We will see how it goes

Meanwhile I visit a thread in lalaland...

Time Current Value/$

20:30 -90.00

21:30 -116.00

22:30 -97.00

00:00 opened GBPUSD (buy 1 lot), USDCHF 9buy 1 lot) -$120.00 (Margin Level = 104%)

01:30 following trades closed:

20:00 USDCAD and USDCHF (Profit +$18.81)

00:00 USDCHF and GBPUSD (Profit +$19.68)

New trades opened at:

01:30 (buy 1 lot) GBPUSD; USDCHF;USDCHF;

(sell 1 lot) USDCAD;

(Margin Level = 103%)

Edited by manganate