josephR,

Assuming that each RSI + Zero line has only two output which are

a) RSI above ZL is green &

b) RSI below ZL is red

I was expecting composite box output to have only three colors

if both RSI give sell we have red

if both RSI give buy we have green

if both RSI do not match we have black

but I notice RumiRSISignal+ZLFilter.MQ4 is giving 4 colors, what does this four colors signify please

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wilson,

Here is the logic:

If both RSIs are above average line:

AND both are above zero line->Green/Buy;

Otherwise ->Yellow/Caution;

if both RSIs are below average line:

AND both are below zero line->Red/Sell;

Otherwise ->Yellow/Caution;

If neither RSI or only one is above average line ->Black/Stay Out

To me average line is important, so I am giving it preference vis a vis the zero line.

Yellow is overloaded and has multiple meaning, so context is important:

Black then Yellow: Prepare for buy or sell,

Green/Red then Yellow: Caution, momentum unwinding.

Again, imo, this is not a stand alone buy/sell signal and should be part of a system.

Hope this helps. Let me know otherwise.

Edited by josephR

Thanks for the update josephR,

Can there be a flag, which can user can select to decide, whether 0 line is a cut off or Average line is a cutoff, that would resolve my issue,

if its difficult you can leave is at is, thanks for such a nice indicator

my second request is can we have a one more composite index on Gann_HiLo_Activator,

if all three time frame Gann_HiLo_Activator are below, its Buy,

if only two time frame Gann_HiLo_Activator are below its LightBuy,

if only two time frame Gann_HiLo_Activator are above its LightRed,

if all three time frame Gann_HiLo_Activator are above its Red,

MTF Gann HiLo + Waterskiguy RSI SignalFfiltered By MTF HiLo

Folks, this thread seems to be winding down...hopefully this will get some folks interested enough to help us kick it to the next level...=D>

Here is an indicator that uses @wilson's recommended settings for MTF Gann HiLo.

It also (optionally) prints the RSI signals filtered by MTF HiLo state.

The acid test is choppy markets, as usual.

http://[email protected]/file/hjp7cDBj/RumiMTFGannHiLoRSI.html

Colors on the RSI signals as before, on the GannHilo:

LimeGreen->3 of 3 tfs are Buy;

DarkOliveGreen->2 of 3 are Buy;

DarkSalmon->2 of 3 are Sell;

OrangeRed->3 of 3 are Sell.

Other Settings should be self explanatory, let me know if not.

It would be good to know what your experience is using this indicator in conjunction with the MTF RSI signals (see prior post#250 in this thread. This indicator counts on some of the indis shared there to be present).

Enjoy!

JosephR

Edited by josephR

Guest Jayman007
Folks, this thread seems to be winding down...hopefully this will get some folks interested enough to help us kick it to the next level...=D>

Here is an indicator that uses @wilson's recommended settings for MTF Gann HiLo.

It also (optionally) prints the RSI signals filtered by MTF HiLo state.

The acid test is choppy markets, as usual.

http://[email protected]/file/p2ETbai5/RumiMTFGannHiLoRSI.html

Colors on the RSI signals as before, on the GannHilo:

LimeGreen->3 of 3 tfs are Buy;

DarkOliveGreen->2 of 3 are Buy;

DarkSalmon->2 of 3 are Sell;

OrangeRed->3 of 3 are Sell.

Other Settings should be self explanatory, let me know if not.

It would be good to know what your experience is using this indicator in conjunction with the MTF RSI signals (see prior post#250 in this thread. This indicator counts on some of the indis shared there to be present).

Enjoy!

JosephR

Something seems to be missing

2011.01.24 15:05:45    Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Tadawulfx Trader 4 live\experts\indicators\RumiRSISignal+ZLFilter-Fnc-1.ex4' on the GBPUSD,H4

I don't have this indicator but rather others with fairly similar names.

josephR,thanks for your job.But when I open this indicator on my platform is something wrong ,because I see only correct line for GannHiLo (upper line) , line for RSI (below line) is still black colour.Maybe I due something wrong.Can you explain me about..?Thanks Edited by forex.pathfinder

Guest Jayman007
josephR,thanks for your job.But when I open this indicator on my platform is something wrong ,because I see only correct line for GannHiLo (upper line) , line for RSI (below line) is still black colour.Maybe I due something wrong.Can you explain me about..?Thanks

If you have download the one from post #258 (which is the latest fixed one) then you also need the files from post #250. This indicator relies on RumiRSISignal-MTF-Fnc to create the 2nd line. As you prob don't have it, that is why you see all black boxes.

Guest Jayman007
Jayman007 thank you,but I doing still something wrong,because my second(lover)line still not working.Could you add yours latest template please?Be simplest way for correct .Thanks so much.Greg

Here ya go... Has my template and the one Joseph posted plus all indicators needed.

[spoiler=download link]http://mir dot cr/0VIUB2UU

Jayman007,thanks.

I have a question for everybody who use this method.Somebody use MT5 with this waterski guy method ?MT5 work much better , because MT5 platform use all of core from our computer (MT4 use only 1 core ).Maybe someone be able convert to mql5 an indicators from waterski guy method ?Exactly RumiRSISignal,RumiRSISignal MTF and RumiMTF GannHiLo ?Greetings.Greg

ps.

Here is my MM for this method:

SHORT

1.TF H4,H1,M15.

2.Entry when is gold setup ( all of them indicators give a signal on all TFs)

3.Next entry when gold setup finished and is another gold setup.

4.First 2-3 entry I am omitting (I am leaving ),because when is consolidation,entry at market (2-3 entries) is dangerous

5.When is 3 or 4 gold setup I put first order sell stop 3-5 pips below (short position) previous candle at M15(agressive entry) , or at last 2 point (from Joe Ross method is name of Ross hook) , or lower low from Price Action,depence what prefer some trader

6.Next entries the some ,when is gold setup again and every gold setups but at market price (aggresive entry ) or how above I own described

7.Next entries only previous entry have profit . .Very important !!

:D

Exit......maybe some traders have got any good exit any ideas..... ? :-? .I watched the history,sometimes ,when is trend 1000-1200 pips them is about 50-60 entries (gold setups) and I count it from example 1000-1200 trend is potentially profit 10 000 - 30 000 pips ...You try to count it.Greetings :-bd

Edited by forex.pathfinder

Hello Guys i have a recommend to make for a Exit Strategy a Trade Management EA based on the sRs Trade Management EA and the Pips Carrier Trade Management EA from Vladimir Ribakov.

Problem is someone have to Programm it because i have no idea how to do that!

I can Uploud both Trade Management EA's if someone would be so nice and want to programm it for our community. I hope it would be very helpfull for everybody and maybe for an experienced Programmer it would be just Copy and Paste work cause i would uploud both ea's.

Here you can see how a Trade in my imagine would be managed :)

In this example you can see a very nice Trade on the EURUSD H1 chart not every Trade looks like this:( but it has potential cause we are trading with the trend.

http://i55.tinypic.com/z360j.png

I would like that the EA works like this:

1. Exit the 80% of the lot size by the same amount of pips like the stop loss is away from the entry point in the example abouth it is 75 pips.

2. Move stop loss to break even.

3. Let the rest 20% of the lot size run until the 14EMA and the 6EMA cross then exit the the rest 20%.

So dear indo indo investasi members i hope you like my idea and hopefully someone would be so kind to programm such an Trade Management EA. It would be very nice:) I think it would be just some copy and paste work.

I hope everybody understands me, sry for my not so good english:D

Edited by Frank-E