KangarooEA

Guest Jayman007
Just for the record, Ozzy from TulipFX brushed off my request for the refund. What did you guys do to make him agree for a refund?

I'm not sure anyone had stepped forward and said that they were easily given a refund from Tulip. I surely was refused by both tulip and plimus without any show of evidence why.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I purchased my copy in January and they refunded me gladly with no issues. In this respect they are very good. Unfortunately they got caught using fake names on the Donna Forex Forum posting . Its a shame they did that.

Regards

Jeff

Here is one refund instance posted by an old member of this thread, along with many many positive refunds experiences posted on other forums as well. And the fact that you are the only one who has reported refund issue does not make it less true.

But I have researched and found out that you were trying to sell signals from their EA or have done something that pissed the tullipfx off that made them take actions against you

The ONLY refund issue that has been reported over the internet (not just this forum, but over ALL forums) is by two IDs that end with (007) number.

Only a retard would fail to see the obvious FACT that these two IDs belong to the same idi*t who is stup*d enough to add his (007) signeture to his second HIDDEN ID!

Their are no secrets and everyone here knows me for being straight forward and the first to bash

a system if I see a clear failing pattern

Guest Jayman007

Guess I'm still not understanding what you are saying about the 007 issue but I use Jayman007 at every forum I have complained about this issue. Not sure what 2nd hidden ID you keep referring to.

And if there are no secrets then who is Tulip? You did some checking around (your words) so who are they?

And if you don't see the clear failing pattern in Kangaroo then I invite you to check out Birts statement here

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/birt/kangarooea/67781

Edited by Jayman007

As long as they don't defend Plimus, I am fine with their ostrich like mentality. Ya, let's see them trying to get Plimus to cancel their subscriptions. They'll be forced to report their credit card stolen instead.

Stop playing games, jonnyrich007 and jayman007 are the ONLY two IDs that have complained about Tullipfx refund processing on ALL public forums

You know exactly what I am talking about

Guest Jayman007
I have no idea what you are talking about as it should be quite clear. I am jayman007 and not any other 007 nick out there. Are you saying we are both 1 and the same person?

Abdulisback,

Stop the silliness. Focus on finding a better EA. Jaman007 saved from from signing up for the one time payment. Just imagine! I can't thank him enough.

Stop playing games, jonnyrich007 and jayman007 are the ONLY two IDs that have complained about Tullipfx refund processing on ALL public forums

You are one pathetic moron aren't you? It is becoming quite evident. I suggest that you shut up right now before you become the #1 fool on this forum.

Guess I'm still not understanding what you are saying about the 007 issue but I use Jayman007 at every forum I have complained about this issue. Not sure what 2nd hidden ID you keep referring to.

And if there are no secrets then who is Tulip? You did some checking around (your words) so who are they?

And if you don't see the clear failing pattern in Kangaroo then I invite you to check out Birts statement here

If he did some checking on TulipFX and Plimus, he would have clearly seen that a ton of people are not happy with them. He researched what exactly and on what forums? ha ha. Right... only two people in this entire world is unhappy with Plimus. And he says he researched? ha ha. ha ha.

Don't fool people into thinking Plimus is some upstanding payment processor. They rip off both the vendors and the customers.

And they go out of their way not to process refunds. And that's the truth.

It's bad enough defending TulipFX but he is defending Plimus as well? Just too pathetic for words.

Again, I am talking about Plimus; and they are as crooked as they come. And anyone who chooses Plimus as a payment processor when there are a ton of other decent processors are highly suspect as well. And that also has been proven about TulipFX. Vendors like TulipFX would be banned by ClickBank probably within a year due to complaints and high refund rates. But Plimus do not care. In fact, Plimus will help them keep their money by trying their best not to honor refunds from customers. And Plimus allows their crooked vendors to create 2 or 3 separate landing pages that has different subscription rates. Everything they do and allow are crooked and shady. So keep on defending them as if I am the only person who think they are crooks.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

1) I don't think we all appreciate being called geeks. I don't.

It's not a very flattering term.

2) No.

question. You are all very smart geeks when it comes to these technical things. Is there any EA out that the all of you can agree on that is profitable, safe and consistant and has a long track record?..

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Read the thread now and then tell yer self "Duz yez really be wantin' it?" :-/

seen worse: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/TulipFX/kangarooea-small-live-c/68427

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Dam straight we all be havin' no argument there.

Edit: Seems like for those who 'aint usin' the Collective as an MT4 provider the results seem to differ somewhat?

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/6514/flashej.jpg

24% growth in 15 months is definitely better than a blown to hell and gone account.

Edited by callahan