KangarooEA

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read birt's notes.

Well pardon me. Birt's new live account has done 19.25% since it's openin' on the 12th of January 2012 and has done 5.2% per month.

Nothin' really new here as the account bein' in post #433 hasn't hit no full stop loss since Aug last year so that account would be doin' just dandy if yez started it this year.

What's yer point now?

I get the feelin' from readin' previous notes on this thread that there bein' some nasty vibes and biitchiness goin' on round here so it'd be better that I refrain from saying anythin' further now? <):)

Edited by callahan

I have been running the Roo for about a year. I like it. I can say that I have found out that one of the most important things about this EA is to make sure you have a broker with a high tick speed. I have heard of a few people that have been successful on brokers with lower tick speeds, but they seem to be very rare. I ran it on FXOpen (ECN and micro) and ended up getting a bunch of stoplosses. I had good results with FinFX (ECN only, avoid normal and micro), and have been having good results with IBFX (standard and micro).

Hope that helps

• 1 year later...