Forex Crescendo - EA on page 1

vinnie

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

Please kindly upload again the latest working version of this EA.

So many links but which link is the correct one of latest working version?

Thanks a lot

James

please could someone share a working and educated version. i tried many links none of the EAs inside working. the one which stormin said it is working version get me this msg when back test -- Crescendo_v1 GBPJPY,H1: dll calls are not allowed; 'Crescendo.dll'-'l0111110110000011'

i am sure that you did allow calls to dlls.... "tools'->"options"->"expert advisors" ->"allow dll imports"(check)

or when attach the ea

Guest james_phuc28

Hi,

Could anybody post the full working version (fully educated and latest version) of Crescendo EA?

Also, anybody has got good forward-testing results so far? Please share your settings.

Thanks and regards,

James

wonder if the educated version remove or bypass the need to authenticate with it's "home server" at www.forexcrescendo.com

when I tried to run the back test, on Fiddler, I noticed this package ...

"GET http://www.forexcrescendo.com/auth/crescendo_auth.php?encoded=bW9kZT......."

Well, i think Andrea is a very clever coder, and what i read here and there about Crescendo, makes me liking more and more this EA.

I think it's worth the trial and buy it to support his work (because apart his coding skills, it appears to be a clever grid system)

On another thread i was joking about Mark's name, but i read a discussion from a Mark in Donna's forum (yes, i know ;) ), also, i don't know if he is the same as on our board, but what he explains about how Crescendo works, makes good senxe (at least to me).

I often criticize sellers for all the hype and marketing tricks,

but for this product (even though i don't like so much EAs) i am convinced about Andrea's integrity, and his good potential system.

(and no i'm not affiliated or related to Crescendo team)

It is good to criticize crappy things, but it is also good to support good stuffs.

As always, you don't have to agree with me, of course.

freddy

I cannot get the posted educated version to work, it continually crashes my platforms.

I bought the kosher version and it is doing well so far with default settings.

3 days trading, 6 good winners, 2 small losers.

If it continues to work as advertised it's a bargain.

Edited by conglo

Has anyone managed to run back test successfully using the original and legitimate copy of the EA?

We tried running the back test from Jan 2010 to 4 Oct 2010 but found that for GBPUSD pair there was no trades from 12 Aug 2010 till 19 Aug 2010 and on 24 Aug there was a huge draw down. For GBPJPY pair, the equity curve was negative. We are not able to disassemble the EA to check if test was explicitly excluded from 12 till 19 Aug 2010.

Has anyone manage to run the back test for 2010 and have similar combined result for the two pairs as they posted on their website?

These are the equity curves of GBPUSD and GBPJPY from Jan 2010 to 4 Oct 2010

GBPUSD

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x427/jasonkwokfx/GBPUSD-2010-Lot-010.gif

GBPJPY

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x427/jasonkwokfx/GBPJPY-2010-Lot-010.gif

When we tried to run the back test from Jan 2010 till 4 Oct 2010, for GBPJPY, it was a negative curve and it stopped at 12 Dec 2009. We have deleted the entire History and re-run the back test.

Edited by JasonKwok

Guest james_phuc28

Hi,

I downloaded the workable version on first page, but I saw the error 126 (can not load library "crescendo dll").

Could any genius here try to remove all restrictions again so that the EA can work without any errors like above?

Thanks a lot

James

Why would you think I would use Dukascopy data..? Their historical data is garnered from various third party sources and does not reflect even Dukascopy trades, let alone GoMarkets.

The backtest is a failure, there is no need to post the results.

Why don't you folks just get a trial version and test it for yourselves?

Hi,

I downloaded the workable version on first page, but I saw the error 126 (can not load library "crescendo dll").

Could any genius here try to remove all restrictions again so that the EA can work without any errors like above?

That is because of some missing DLL from your OS. You will need to download and install the package from Microsoft.

Edited by JasonKwok

Why would you think I would use Dukascopy data..? Their historical data is garnered from various third party sources
That's only half correct. It depends on which page on their web site you get data from.

The data from http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/data_feed/historical/ is tick data from their trading servers.

The data from http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/data_feed/csv_data_export/ "is taken from various third parties informational sources. This data differs from Dukascopy’s trading feed and can be used only for informational purposes."