Forex Crescendo - EA on page 1

vinnie

Has anyone managed to back test and have the same result as they published on Cresendo website?

We ran several times but failed to produce the same results. It started with 0.1 for initial capital of 10K but after few trades, the lot size dropped to 0.01. GBPJPY still having a negative curve. :-(

Email the support few days back but no response.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across this at forexfbi site and this is what he has to say in conclusion...

"This is being pushed by the same marketers that try to shove every other piece of garbage down your throat. Just because the sales page is filled with only results (actually just 1 account result) and then backtests doesn’t mean this is the holy grail system. I will get a copy asap and get some testing done on this.

This EA is being sold by Old Tree Publishing, the same people that sold Forex Auto Cash Robot (The 100% no loss robot) 2 years ago that turned out to be a huge scam, so proceed with caution."

Hyperdimension- thanks for the correction.

Another member posted a reference to a discussion of this EA on donnaforex. One of their members ("Matt", I think) is into grid trading (I am not) and mentioned a few things worth noting.

One thing that might be kept in mind is that this has been designed as a basket trader. It is designed to trade 2 pairs simultaneously, so backtesting each pair separately will not be an accurate test.

I am not defending the EA. I am neither for nor against it. So far the demo is profitable. If it goes south it goes back.

Only time will tell.

If the past is any indicator of the future, the EA will do well until day 61 of the demo and then crap out.

Edited by conglo

neither the living nor the demo does not work

it can not work because something is not good

Autenthication is OK but instead of correct Frequency: 4(12H)

writes Frequency: 4(365H)

someone please fix it or share the working version

nak21 please share it the version without dll

Thanks

neither the living nor the demo does not work

it can not work because something is not good

Autenthication is OK but instead of correct Frequency: 4(12H)

writes Frequency: 4(365H)

someone please fix it or share the working version

nak21 please share it the version without dll

Thanks

This is what mine is showing also. Doesn't matter what frequency I put it on, it always shows(365H). I have the dll in the libraries and the HullMA in the indicators. I've looked at the mq4 but I can't figure it out either. Can someone help???:-?

They have their back test published on their web site.

Wonder how to run back test for two currency pairs at the same time. Anyone please advise. Thanks.

the statement is for live trading IMO

and BT showed is not with more than a pair

btw - there is some tools for merging statements but actual backtest is not on more than a pair...

This EA is absolute thrash. Look how it adds multiple positions without SL and takes out the entire basket when X profit is made. I am really baffled why they would publish a fake report, but given the fact the EA cannot be backtested properly maybe this is the way they get away with it. No way this type of EA can survive long term..

Cheers

This is what shows up when I compile the version in post #1.

Warning:Function "I1101011011111000" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

There is also a .txt file in my experts folder saying the same thing.

I have found this EDU. version on a russian forum and when I compile it there is no warnings or errors. The markets haven't opened yet so I don't know if this is working or not but we'll see. I hope to get away from the frequency error that I was having before.

http://zalil.ru/29752543

This is what shows up when I compile the version in post #1.

Warning:Function "I1101011011111000" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

There is also a .txt file in my experts folder saying the same thing.

I have found this EDU. version on a russian forum and when I compile it there is no warnings or errors. The markets haven't opened yet so I don't know if this is working or not but we'll see. I hope to get away from the frequency error that I was having before.

http://zalil.ru/29752543

Sorry Guys--The same edu. version as post #1. Giving same result when compiled. Can anyone find out why the frequency is not working??????@-)

Edited by calebhugh

This EA is absolute thrash. Look how it adds multiple positions without SL and takes out the entire basket when X profit is made. I am really baffled why they would publish a fake report, but given the fact the EA cannot be backtested properly maybe this is the way they get away with it. No way this type of EA can survive long term..

Cheers

Fellow fxknight,

But what you think about this live verified statment with a period of trade of 7 months?

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/crescendo/crescendo/49434