Forex Crescendo - EA on page 1

vinnie

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it goes on sale next week. from listening to the first interview, it's an EA with a monthly subscription to get new values each month. from the forward test, it looks like it can open multiple positions and that the SL looks like it is internal. here is the forward statement:

http://www.mt4i.com/users/fxtrtest13

it goes on sale next week. from listening to the first interview, it's an EA with a monthly subscription to get new values each month. from the forward test, it looks like it can open multiple positions and that the SL looks like it is internal. here is the forward statement:

http://www.mt4i.com/users/fxtrtest13

Looks like the new curve fitting values will be needed. After a fortnight it already seems like its fallen out of its fit and heading south...

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I tuned in to the first webinar. When the guy was talking about how good the drawdown was and how it never got pips deep into trouble, he brought up the stats page which showed a few open trades. One was over 250 pips in the red with another about 180 pips. There were a couple more smaller trades in the red also. I asked the question about these trades and almost as quickly as I asked the question the screen was resized to obscure these open trades and surprise surprise my question didnt get answered. I tuned in the the next presentation also and this time he had the screen obscured also. As it wasnt possible to see the questions attendees asked I assume he took all the easy ones.

Hmmm what happen to this statement......... s*** i guess it has dead what a crap

For those who wanted to know what were the trades taken at that time.

i made a pic, before i closed/refreshed firefox/ tab. I don't know for how long it had not been refreshed, but the two last opened trades were in the right direction.But who knows what happened? lol

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1/cresc1.gif

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5184/cresc2.gif

============================================

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2694/mynewsignature3.gif

I can tell! There was a broker's server problem on the demo account and some of the orders were closed before they were in profit. Despite that the EA was still in nice gain ;) Did you see that?

That guy was one of the beta testers and used a signal service solution an not the real stand alone version. The server he was taking signals from made more than 10% in less than 3 weeks of trading.

About the DD... we never exceeded 25% DD even on backtest.. I mean REAL DD not the one shown by MT4 that is based on closed order (that is 5% for Crescendo EA). Usually the DD is much less than 10% of the balance.

Crescendo EA uses a strategy that can lead to have orders with 200-300 pips loss but the total of the orders closed will always be in profit. I think that what is important isn't it? :D Crescendo BUILDs equity using a multiple trades on multiple currency pairs approach... something far light years from the EAs you are probably used to.

That's why people like Dean endorses that. He was one of the beta testers and he had the chance to see how it works for a few weeks ;)

I didn't answer all the questions even if some where very interesting because I had too many, and I did answer some of them after the webinar via email. I'm sorry I did not answer to your but I'm doing it now. I hope this post satisfies you.

Cheers,

Andrea

I mean REAL DD not the one shown by MT4 that is based on closed order (that is 5% for Crescendo EA). Usually the DD is much less than 10% of the balance.

Incorrect. Please do some research.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I can tell! There was a broker's server problem on the demo account and some of the orders were closed before they were in profit. Despite that the EA was still in nice gain ;) Did you see that?

That guy was one of the beta testers and used a signal service solution an not the real stand alone version. The server he was taking signals from made more than 10% in less than 3 weeks of trading.

About the DD... we never exceeded 25% DD even on backtest.. I mean REAL DD not the one shown by MT4 that is based on closed order (that is 5% for Crescendo EA). Usually the DD is much less than 10% of the balance.

Crescendo EA uses a strategy that can lead to have orders with 200-300 pips loss but the total of the orders closed will always be in profit. I think that what is important isn't it? :D Crescendo BUILDs equity using a multiple trades on multiple currency pairs approach... something far light years from the EAs you are probably used to.

That's why people like Dean endorses that. He was one of the beta testers and he had the chance to see how it works for a few weeks ;)

I didn't answer all the questions even if some where very interesting because I had too many, and I did answer some of them after the webinar via email. I'm sorry I did not answer to your but I'm doing it now. I hope this post satisfies you.

Cheers,

Andrea

Andrea,

If i undersdtand well, you are the Crescendo author, right?

I saw your demo statements (pics above, i posted before it was taken down.)

Could you provide us an authenticated live forward account statement or a live mt4i.com link, (if possible older than 1 month!) this way, we could consider a bit more seriously your offer.

Also, what is the price of your EA, and is it one shot, or is there any upsell, or do we need monthly fee, optimization, like some so many crap EAs all around the web.

I would appreciate your" true" answers.

Regards

freddy

Andrea... I would appreciate your" true" answers. Regards freddy

Hi Freddy, I got this from Mark Macrea, just cut the bit refering to his own account:

"Andrea Salvatore, the inventor of the EA and one of the world's top programmers spent 4 hours between two webinars answering every and any question that was thrown at him. You don't do that unless you are 100% sure of your product. But when you control the questions and can control your environment it proves nothing -freddie

Need more proof...just go here: The sales site But Wait, There's More. Just look at the EA's pedigree.

- It gained over $10,000.00. The account started with $7,958.70 and it now stands at $18,490.60.

- The Forex Crescendo gained 132.33% in a record 8 months.

- The average monthly gain for the last 8 months has been 16.86% per month.

- The closed trades draw down has been 5.31%.

- There has been no single losing month.

- There has been no single losing week.

- There has only been one losing day out of more than 160 days of trading (that loss was $14.27) as compared to the best day in which it gained $220.89.What about lines 6,7,8 counting from the bottom of the pic in freddy's post?

- The profit factor is an average of 2.53 times the loss.

- 77.25% of it's trades are profitable - 275 out of 356.

"It Has Also Made A Staggering 9999 PIPS So Far"

See it here: http://www. site.com Have you ever seen any other EA that can match this?

Think about this - everything I just mentioned was taken from my live real money account, which you can see right here: http://www.site.com That's why I can honestly say this is the best EA I have ever seen, because this EA has made me more money than any other EA."

I have posted this for information only!! I do not have anything to do with either the product nor the affiate.

I would not trust Dean Saunders - he is just a pusher of 'public domain' systems well presented.

I am not sure of Macrea, cannot see his base! Add unless I am mis-reading the account shown above, Mac joins the rest.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Freddie
Addition of a/c opinion; 'mis-reading'

Hi Freddy, I got this from Mark Macrea, just cut the bit refering to his own account:

- There has only been one losing day out of more than 160 days of trading (that loss was $14.27) as compared to the best day in which it gained $220.89.What about lines 6,7,8 counting from the bottom of the pic in freddy's post?

Hope this helps.

Thanks Freddie,

Maybe the real live account reported in your email was before sept 17th, date where there are losses(?) on the demo, or maybe the robot did trade differents pairs (?).

Have you had access to a live statement link? or was it just a mail (read and trust what's written)?

It would be nice, if Andrea (hakuhaku) is the real coder of crescendo, that he provides real evidence!

But i'm not sure hakuhaku is the real Andrea ,Andrea Salvatore is italian and hakuhaku sounds like a japanese manga!, but maybe Andrea likes mangas! :-)

Let's see!