Tiger MAX

Funny enough this Eusabio guy has recently hired the MQLshop to create a script for him for trading the max system. I have purchased the renko script for the site owner/programmer so he sent me out a mailing letting me know the script was not made private by the max guys so it is for sale.

What kind of script is it ? Is it just to manage the trades ?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of script is it ? Is it just to manage the trades ?

here is the email I received:

There is a new set of Instant Orders set of scripts made on request of Eusebio Nanni from MAX trading group. They should be of interests to members of this group and other manual traders as well. The best part of the set is the MultiplyCloseByNow script which closes hedged trades recovering the spread, i.e. after its execution the equity grows in respect when closing all orders one by one. This is direct improvement of the bottom line!

The link to the new product is http://www.mqlservice.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=49

From the product page:

This is enhancement of Instant Orders made on request of a trader Eusebio Nanni. The main change is that these scripts allow for setting parameters per each symbol separately. So for example you can have different StopLoss and TakeProfit settings for EURUSD and GBPJPY. There are also five new scripts written s-CloseNowSymbol, s-HedgeNowSymbol, s-CloseAllNowSymbol, s-HedgeAllNowSymbol, s-MultipleCloseByNowSymbol and one indicator i-ShowInputsSymbol.

There are 6 scripts and 1 indicator in the package:

s-BuyNowSymbol - executes a market buy order;

s-SellNowSymbol - executes a market sell order;

s-BuySellNowSymbol - places both, a buy and a sell order at the same time;

s-SetInputsSymbol - a script for the pre-assignment of default order values like position size, stop loss, take profit, slippage, comment and magic number;

s-CloseNowSymbol - closes (part of) the most profitable order. Number lots to close can be set separately via s-SetInputsSymbol;

s-HedgeNowSymbol - this script is an alternative to the s-CloseNowSymbol script. Instead of closing a portion of the trade, the s-HedgeNowSymbol script hedges it with an opposite order. If the opened trade was a buy (resp. a sell), the s-HedgeNowSymbol makes a sell (resp. a buy). The trade size used by the s-HedgeNowSymbol is the adequate CloseLots parameter value. It is the responsibility of the trader to later make a "Close By" or a "Multiple Close By" to clean all the hedged positions. This way, the time limitation for "scalp" trades is overcome;

s-CloseAllNowSymbol : this script closes all the current opened trades on the pair it is applied. For example, if there are 3 opened trades on EURUSD, whatever their remaining size, it closes the 3 trades.

s-HedgeAllNowSymbol : this script hedges all the current opened trades with a global opposite trade. For example, let suppose there are 3 Long (resp. Short) opened trades on the EURUSD with the following size : 0.5 lot, 1 lot, 1 lot, then the script must Sell (resp. Buy) 2.5 lots for the EURUSD.

s-MultipleCloseByNowSymbol : closes by all opposite orders saving on spread.

i-ShowInputsSymbol - display a comment with input parameters for a current chart's symbol.

That was a cool one hitescape. Xpie.., if this can be helpful to you, although i don't know what they say..., it is just i'd seen that WPR period (the green line) going out of the bands sometimes when the price wud race, but there were times when that green line wud stay within the bands and still the price wud race!!!!! I didn't do much research on it as what hitescape told is true, you would just be wondering when the trend started and when it ended because of so many rules to be satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Max Dashboard (Ind and templates)

http://www.mediafire.com/?z9yp7g390qgwhqz Regards

They got there first!! Deleted file!!

From what I have seen of this thread, they (the max people) watch it and somehow get files deleted. I would suggest that if someone has files to share that it be done by PM.

Just a thought

Edited by Freddie