Tiger MAX

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Peter,

The 233 EMA is the classical homebase. You will understand what I mean if you read: http://m@[email protected]/training/advanced-training/

The MAX Basics Reviewed

Make certain you fully comprehend the latest developments in the MAX Method as taught in the Standard Course. This includes BT MOs, BO MOs, the new Homebase and other finer points for trading the MAX more effectively.

It would be better to share through torrent too. Currently, from my connection, there are 30 seeds, one of them is me, but there are 80 peers !!! Last evening, there were 114 peers !! Seemed like this is a very popular course and I shall continue to seed.

If you have the latest MAX Standard, which class starting this week, please PM me and I can download to seed.

Thanks.

hi guys:

new to this but sharing is awsome. I have downloaded the torrents and am seeding all the time. Just finished the first session (first video actually) on Max7. I need session 2 and 6 though as it is essential to keep going uninterupted all the way. Kindly direct me to where i can get them. Thankx for all of you guys for the great work you are doing.

Lesson learned from this video: If you are a biggner with a small account, aim for the real momentum trades where the yellow line is crossing or has just crossed the homebase lines as well as it has separated from the other base lines (crocodile opened it's mouth), then look for your entry price and scale ins as u go.

start with one lot first and grow ur account before u think of commiting to 2 lots. Pay attention to ur margin requirement and choose ur lot size accordingly (nano=1 penny per pip, micro=10 cents per pip and mini= $1 per pip). for accounts below $500 i would suggest the micro.

keep up the good work

jimmy

dj2:

the link to download the file containing the torrent has been posted. just copy, paste it and start downloading. the link is a few page back in this thread, hopefully it is still valid. you have to download a free software (torrent downloader) utorrent is good. Once u have it downloaded, install it and run it. Open your torrent file and double click on the torrent there and it is automatically moved to utorrent pane and will start downloading as long as there are people with this file online.

good luck

• 1 month later...

The previous poster is correct there is nothing magic with the Max tiger system except the price tag.

It's simple a moving average cross over system using a ton of indicators that is part A

part B which I actually found much more useful is how to scale in your trades. This is not taught so much and they do a good job on showing you how to get 2 or 3 times the pips out of a market run compared to normal way of using only one trade.

My own personal opinion is you will do better on a simpler moving average system with less indicators.

good luck

Patheway

In MAX 10 Eusebio mentioned a secret part which was not recorded. Is anayone aware of this part and may have notes about the secret?

most likely not..if no one is seeding the torrent you could have your torrent client running for years.

Everyone that has downloaded this system with bittorrent should have the completed torrent on their computer. All they would need to do is to start that torrent up and running and then you could download. IT looks like no one seems to wish to do that or they erased the torrent from their computer in which case you are out of luck I am afraid. The good member that began this with the torrents I know for a fact he has a very non reliable internet connection from where he lives. So hopefully someone will stand up and do this for you..

good luck

Patheway