• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don,

I understand it, thanks. I just want to take a look at how the system works. I am specially interested in the scale-in tactics taught by this system. So, please share it if you have the system. Thanks!

Hi traderwin,

Don't bother with MAX, it's all theoretical and don't really make any more in reality, just losses.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The guys that sell this Max **** are only in it for money. Basicaly they just took some old dead guys system and are cashing in. The 2 morons chris and craig who spam everyone with Max shite ads and emails dont even trade and they had to find this Usebio dude from France or somewherw with a thick broke accent u cant even understand to show off with b.s. trades.

The guys that sell this Max **** are only in it for money. Basicaly they just took some old dead guys system and are cashing in. The 2 morons chris and craig who spam everyone with Max shite ads and emails dont even trade and they had to find this Usebio dude from France or somewherw with a thick broke accent u cant even understand to show off with b.s. trades.

How rude... but so true =))

If anybody wants to try Max trading system, then I would genuinely advice to first see teaching of Bill Williams its the same alligator thing with one more MA of 200 (HIGH,LOW AND CLOSE) about scale-in's they are nothing but retracement entries in the direction of MA, I would advice better to search for ItradeAims atleast the author trades it and the logice is same as tiger max, i have backtested tiger max system and everything looks beautiful once the trade has been over

ok i have watched the videos of the tiger max

my review the system they are using is complex system.

Very hard to understand.

very hard to implement.

clarity lacks in system

no clear rule every time change.

but learn few things from there videos.

videos are knowledgeable..

• 3 months later...

Max is not repainting and has nothing to do with alligator indicator.

Rules are clear, many indicators have to agree. Read my posts earlier for details.

If anybody wants to try Max trading system, then I would genuinely advice to first see teaching of Bill Williams its the same alligator thing with one more MA of 200 (HIGH,LOW AND CLOSE) about scale-in's they are nothing but retracement entries in the direction of MA, I would advice better to search for ItradeAims atleast the author trades it and the logice is same as tiger max, i have backtested tiger max system and everything looks beautiful once the trade has been over

• 2 weeks later...

agree. Has paid a lots for their training. Actually, it is just scam. The system is rubbish

• 6 years later...