Tiger MAX

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem

Guys i am using bittorent but i dont get connection to the torrent downloading dont start are there seeders??

Hi. Yes, I'm still seeding and there are kinda 16 pers who downloading from me. Try to use "utorrent"-see if you will be able to download then... And use the latest links that I have provided(post #83-download the links again), because the old ones doesn't work(I have updated them like 3 times) !!!

Hi. Yes, I'm still seeding and there are kinda 16 pers who downloading from me. Try to use "utorrent"-see if you will be able to download then... And use the latest links that I have provided(post #83-download the links again), because the old ones doesn't work(I have updated them like 3 times) !!!

Oke i will try that only the links are broken

Guest Kc8flq

Has anyone tried to download the MAX files thru limewire?

point to point sharing...... download and install Limewire from www.limewire.c0m and then do a search for the files......it'll only work if you know the name of the files that hitescape named them

KC

A friend last year sent me the system 7 or 8 videos. I worked with it a few weeks what I found was the entries when trading live are not good even though it will backtest perfect.

The one thing that they do teach and you do not see this teaching around much is how to scale in more trades,close part of a trade and so on. But this course is not for a beginner. They always begin with 2 trades so as I said when the entry is off it can cost you.

I found that the Black dog system that I think is also on this forum to be a much better system than the Max. The Max in my opinion is a lot of hype it does work but a lot of things work. It does not work better than the black dog and certainly not worth the 2k price tag. With Black dog you can also sign up with their trading Forum just like Max does but it's not going to cost you anything near Max

hope that helps

did any1 trade by using max?

hi Guys,

Please kindly help. If you have download the complete system through Torrents, please continue to seed. I have a computer running 24hrs by 5 weekdays and I could help to seed.

Thanks.

Regards

Jason

Hello Everybody,

I have been seeding this torrent for the past seven days. I will continue to seed as required. My computer is on all the time. Many thanks to Staw and original uploader for providing the links.

God Bless!!!

hi Guys,

Please kindly help. If you have download the complete system through Torrents, please continue to seed. I have a computer running 24hrs by 5 weekdays and I could help to seed.

Thanks.

Regards

Jason

Hello Everybody,

I have been seeding this torrent for the past seven days. I will continue to seed as required. My computer is on all the time. Many thanks to Staw and original uploader for providing the links.

God Bless!!!