Tiger MAX

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This course is all hype. All it is, is trading on pullbacks that are not there, using a slow macd signal that you would never trade on, as you would have to wait for the close of the signal bar (which they dont in their after the facr examples) 1000's of squiggles and lines, and all their totals are at least doubled to the actual amount humanly possible.

Think about this everyone: If it was so good, why are they not Billionaires trading it in secret? They are not, instead they are poor and trying to sell this stuff for a few bucks & constantly chasing and closing down the download links? ;)

HYPE ALERT!!!!!!!

Hello hermanhess,

I can find the reviews on fpa, and most of them seem favorable (but I may wrongly interprete them). But I don't find them on T2w (except just a question never answered). Can you pm me a link to access them ? I would like to read them. Thanks !

Luc33x

I was just wondering if anyone in here has made any money with MAX reason i ask is on t2w and fpa there are as many bad reviews from ex-students than there are good reviews from ex-students or if anyone has actually seen a statement of any of the MAX teachers , because the MAX teachers dont need to trade because they charge a scandalous 2k for an 8 hour webinar!! If they have 50 students a month that makes them 2k*50= 100k a month!

For all that have written asking for the links I have delivered them to 6 people that volunteered to mirror them and start distributing them. With any luck, they should be posting something on the Usenet, in Torrents and here shortly.

Could any of the 6 "chosen ones" share files with the rest :)

Hello everyone ! I'm going to make a torrent file shortly so everyone will get this cource because I will post links here , so everyone can download if free ! Regards;

PS: I have already got a list with files from Hitescape; so I will just check what files I'm missing and then will make a torrent. Remeber:patience is the key ;) !!

Edited by staw

To all those who have a serious interest in the MAX, I draw your attention to a recent change in the Homebase line that is now used for this method - see excerpt from the Advanced MAX course description below.

"Advanced Course:

The MAX Basics Reviewed

Make certain you fully comprehend the latest developments in the MAX Method as taught in the Standard Course. This includes BT MOs, BO MOs, the new Homebase and other finer points for trading the MAX more effectively. ......" - from http://maxtradingsystem.com/training/advanced-training/

Previously (including all the MAX courses available here), the homebase was the 233 exponential moving average of the median value ({H+L}/2) shifted 3 bars forward.

Does anyone know what the new MAX homebase moving average line is? Everyone who has taken the course and is on their emailing list would likely have received this information. If not, they could certainly ask for it.

My guess is that it would not be a major change in the moving average value as that would change the overall method too much. I think it is more likely to be a small tweak that Eusebio Nanni has come up with to enhance the system. I have a lot of respect for Eusebio as a meticulous chart researcher and trader and think it would be very worthwhile knowing what the new hb is. Please PM me if preferred.

Hello everyone ! I'm going to make a torrent file shortly so everyone will get this cource because I will post links here , so everyone can download if free ! Regards;

PS: I have already got a list with files from Hitescape; so I will just check what files I'm missing and then will make a torrent. Remeber:patience is the key ;) !!

Just a suggestion. Could you please upload to some user friendly (read it leecher friendly) torrent community, so it will be easy to regester or even better one which doesn't require registration at all.

Just a suggestion. Could you please upload to some user friendly (read it leecher friendly) torrent community, so it will be easy to regester or even better one which doesn't require registration at all.

Why ?? I just intended to make a "private torrent", meaning that it will not be registred anywhere, so everyone will be downloading directly from me and lateron I hope that all will be able to keep uploading so everyone will get the files.

PS: I almost downloaded everything from hitescape's list so the torrent will be available soon :)

Why ?? I just intended to make a "private torrent", meaning that it will not be registred anywhere, so everyone will be downloading directly from me and lateron I hope that all will be able to keep uploading so everyone will get the files.

PS: I almost downloaded everything from hitescape's list so the torrent will be available soon :)

There were some torrents files posted on the forum which required you to register in order to download them, the problem was that they were only allowing registration only for few days every few months, so it was hard to download. However your plan sounds pretty good. Waiting for the torrent :)

Edited by Ajata

While I have not attended any recent classes my guess is either he has gotten away from Fibbonaci numbers for homebase and went with 200 ema with no shift or he has dropped it down to the next fibbonaci at 144 or possibly 377 with no shift. He has said before that the shift is optional. Having played with the numbers myself I found that you were able to catch more "MO" (to use their terminology) trades with the smaller 144 home base line with no shift.

Guest dctrader1

I think they just put that in there to thrown you off. I know the whole course, everything they use comes off Fib numbers. Now here's the thing when I use fro my own S & R trading is Max Tiger Tunnel now what this is are many fibs lines coming off the 233. If you change the 233 then the Fib lines as I use them become invaild and I will tell you the Tiger tunnel is very accurate it's really the only good thing about the system besides leaning how to scale in trades..

goodoldboy

Guest dctrader1

Here is my EMAIL for everyone please pass it around because Karl will ban me once he see's I am here..I will still be here after the ban but with a different name..

So anyone that wants to know about the MAX system or anything else in Trading

Karl are we friends now..I give you a make-up hug ok..

Please email me @

[email protected]

thanks

goodoldboy

OK. Here are the links to the torrent of MAX systems-there are MAX 7(incomplete) and MAX 8,9,10,11(with indis). So here you go ! I hope that after downloading you will seed, since I don't have a possibility to do it whole time(the links below are the same, but only the diffent sources)....

http://[email protected]/?wymjfnkjwln

http://[email protected]/72FS75FSTP

PS: The original initiator of sharing of MAX is Hitescape, so he must get a credit for that !! And ,Hitescape, since you are the author of the thread-could you add these links to the first post, so everyone can find them more easy ?!

PSS:WARNING !! I have updated the links, so incase you are not able to start downloading you need to download the links again ! I hope that everyone who has already downloaded the files will help with seeding !

Edited by staw