Tiger MAX

lol now that IS funny. a video thief griping about MAX renaming a few indies LOL

Now I don't mean to be too judgemental, seaox2, but I don't think you really fit into the sharing ethos of this forum. Perhaps you are one of the real "MAX spies" who just blew his/her cover. :D

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the good way to be sure the links will not be deleted is to actually make a "torrent file" and share these videos through torrent. If we do it-no one(NO ONE !!!) will be able to remove links or files !! The only thing we should avoid is to register it at some torrent site, because it's actually posible to remove the links from there... But if we just create torrent files and just send a "torrent-link-file" to each other, than it would be imposible to anyone to remove the files !!!

I hope everyone will take my advise about torrent, because it is the only way to be sure the links/files will not be deleted !!

Regards;

Now I don't mean to be too judgemental, seaox2, but I don't think you really fit into the sharing ethos of this forum. Perhaps you are one of the real "MAX spies" who just blew his/her cover. :D

Elwaver,

Of course you are right. He joined in July 2009 and this is his FIRST post. He is a spy or one of the scammer marketers who copy systems repackage them and then mass market .

Edited by FXClarence
spelling

Guest steve_xxtrader

"I was just wondering if anyone in here has made any money with MAX reason i ask is on t2w and fpa there are as many bad reviews from ex-students '

Hermanhess,

Of course there is did you expect any thing different didn't. You really need to go back and read my previous post so you can get some reality.

It's all explained there and the reason you here complaints about the Max course is cuz they paid so much, did not do the work(which 90% if would be traders never do the work)

but if it was one of those $97 special you see all over here you would hear nothing.

When you really know how to trade you can pick up any trading method and make money and when you do not know how to trade and don't do the necessary work you can learn every method in the world and fail every time.

Steve

steve_xxtrader i couldnt find any thing uselful nor accurate in your post or the earlier post ...sorry

When you really know how to trade you can pick up any trading method and make money and when you do not know how to trade and don't do the necessary work you can learn every method in the world and fail every time.

sorry i have to disagree with this as well. Its not possible to pick up any method and make money, however good a trader maybe or however disciplined and mentally conditioned a trader maybe. Especially for a mechanical method it must have a positive expectancy over a reasonable number of trades. only if it has a positive expectancy will a trader be able to make money if he/she follows the rules. but even then systems fail all the time. If it does'nt have poitive expectancy the trader cant do anything.

Please look up the term "expectancy"

It is possible a trader may have made money with MAX and i'm interested to know who they are since we can learn a lot from their trading staements but as far as the teachers are concerned they probably make a good living teaching at 2k (discounted price lol) for an 8 hour webinar.

Edited by hermanhess

Guest steve_xxtrader

Your statement sounds logical however it's false and it's the reason why so many people lose at forex trading.

Do you feel it's easy to be a consistent winner in Forex trading. The methods have little to do with being a winner or not.

The sooner you understand that statement the sooner you begin to be a real trader. Lke I said a good Forex trader can use any method or no method, can use a 100 indicators or no indicators and still make money. This is what I impart and teach to would be traders it is never the method that gets you into the winner circle. Now it is good to have a solid all around system to use but it is Not that solid system that will make you a winner. What has happened in all of Forext tradng training can be summed up nicely.

"They put the cart before the horse"

There's a story that goes like this a newly engaged woman went into a panic because her diamond ring fell off in a dark alley so she began to search and search for the ring.

Her finance came by to help her and saw her looking under a street light on the main road. He asked her why are you looking here when you know you lost the ring in the allay.

she said because the light is better..

This is how people look at Forex trading and then they wonder why they do not get the results they want.that lady who lost her ring may very well still be looking in the wrong place.

Steve

Guest steve_xxtrader

I never said that Hermanless also you don't need to agree with me if you truly are making money trading Forex then don't change it and be happy for it.

Steve

Guest steve_xxtrader

Not to keep this thread but I know exactly what you said. It's a non-issue here and I really do not understand why you wold say that. We all know that Max Tiger is Not a bad trading system which leaves you point null and void.

Steve

We all know that Max Tiger is Not a bad trading system which leaves you point null and void.

Steve

Do we? All I know is that they use a very 'creative' way of counting their pips. That marketing trick was enough for me to not even ask for the free download links.

We all know that Max Tiger is Not a bad trading system which leaves you point null and void.

Steve

funny you should say ...... considering you havent taken the course neither have you seen it nor have you traded it or you would have posted a statement because after all based on your flawed logic a good trader can make any system work or it could also be you're a bad trader and therfore can not trade it?

so your statement is based on

1)your completely erroneous assumption of a good trader can make money on any system

2)you being part of the MAX group which probably means u feign to earn a living trading MAX when in reality you earn a living teaching MAX

now that i think of it thats probably the case since you were ranting something about being some sort of teacher.

anyway I've more or less found the answer to my question by pm from someone who obviously preffered to remain anon i'll just quote him and hope he doesn't mind

You asked if anyone has traded MAX. I was part of a group that took the course and we worked together trading the MAX. We conferred on everything and the end result is we had some fantastic trades, some horrible periods of losses and all of us became better traders but NONE OF US MADE ANY MONEY at the end of 3 months. Each of us have since gone in different trading directions but we still check in every now and then. All of us concluded that it was probably the best chart reading trading system ever, the biggest indicator orgy ever, and his after the fact chart reading even beats out the Steinitz Fractal Breakout webinars and the other scammers we have seen out there.

You hit the nail on the head with your math. Who needs market risk when you can make $100,000 - $200,000 a month risk free?

If the system worked and made money someone somewhere would have posted at least a demo account to MyFxBook or a similar site but I have not found any links to live MAX trading either on live or demo accounts.

So i dont know and neither does the student who sent me the pm an hour ago know..... so we surely cant "all know." can we?

Your statments get more bizzare with every post you make.

However to give you the benefit of the doubt and if you want to be a good teacher why not teach by example, after all according to you, any system will work if traded by a good trader so all you have to do is trade MAX profitably for a few months and post a statment. So i'll be waiting.

Edited by hermanhess

steve_xxtrader,

You started a thread just four days ago, below is an excerpt from the first post.

I ask these questions because I recently lost a lot of money playing this game and I may be jaded but I am coming to the conclusion that no one is successful in Forex when you look at it long term. I would love to be proven wrong but so far my assessment of Forex trading is it's nothing else buy very educated gambling. I have yet to find one trader that trades Forex full time and is always in the black for years not weeks or months.

And suddenly in this thread you are acting the experienced, successful trader, talking about being a "consistent winner" and that you would trade for a living. Not enough, you also want to teach and even charge for that.

I trade something akin to Max Tiger and believe me it works at least 50% better. What I am planning to do is to put my course together and teach it but only charge for my time.

Something doesn't add up. Maybe it's just me, but...

Edited by polaris
corrected the links to the quoted posts

Guest steve_xxtrader

LOL you caught that..It probably was not a nice thing to do but I found that I can get honest feedback on how people feel about Forex trading if it's just gambling or is it skill. Playing the victim many times allow folks to talk about stuff they never would have. The reason why is simple beyond teaching I am writing a book called Head-Fakes so pull in a much info that I can get. I was brand new to the Forum so the time was right to gather info once people know me if wrote something like that no one would believe it.

I actually received 4 email on the issue of gambling and Forex and one had some new info never knew. anyhow that;s what it's about.

And yes I do trade full time it's my only source of income.

Good catch

Happy trading

steve

Guest steve_xxtrader

Just came back from on the road and this is what I see

Hold up a bit buddy you should read my posts!

You need to read more than just jump to conclusion

Some of you people here don't believe in paying for anything including a person hard work and expenses of putting something together to help others.

I am shocked at some of the spoiled attitudes we have here. Thank god it's not all of you. It was never a for profit thing with me but people like you make it very hard to give or want to give. If you feel everything in your life is suppose to be free then go back to your MAMa house..

To be clear once more cuz some people in here tend to be lke children. my intentions were never and never will be where I charge for a profit of anything I teach.

said one thing and that was I would only charge for my time and expensives. It costs money to use a online video service in real time not much but some. It costs a lot of my time putting together such a course and the only time I would charge for is the actual teaching time and even in that we are not talk a lot of money.

So if you think a ongoing one month course which meets for 2 times a week real time for a 3 hour class and at completion not only have what the Max Tiger course is with all the indicators but you also have what the Max tiger course does not have what makes this program much more profitable.

So if you think that is not worth $100 or $200 at most then you need to look at yourself and see why you expect everything to be free for you.

Of course the more people that would sign up the cheaper it gets because it's only my time. it's possible to get the course down to $25 if enough sign up..

But and a big but I have not decided that I am going to teach such a course because my experience has been once someone feels that are entitled to something or it needs to be free they will always fail and this forum is a great testimony at that. When you put no investment into to something it's not the same even if we are talking just $25. Once real money of your own is given people tend to learn a lot more when it's free then your like little school kids who careless if the course works or not.

If you want to do well in anything in life do not look for free hand outs every place you turn.

Anyhow nuff said

back to my trades

Steve

Gssh what a attitude

Steve

Just came back from on the road and this is what I see

Hold up a bit buddy you should read my posts!

You need to read more than just jump to conclusion

Some of you people here don't believe in paying for anything including a person hard work and expenses of putting something together to help others.

I am shocked at some of the spoiled attitudes we have here. Thank god it's not all of you. It was never a for profit thing with me but people like you make it very hard to give or want to give. If you feel everything in your life is suppose to be free then go back to your MAMa house..

To be clear once more cuz some people in here tend to be lke children. my intentions were never and never will be where I charge for a profit of anything I teach.

said one thing and that was I would only charge for my time and expensives. It costs money to use a online video service in real time not much but some. It costs a lot of my time putting together such a course and the only time I would charge for is the actual teaching time and even in that we are not talk a lot of money.

So if you think a ongoing one month course which meets for 2 times a week real time for a 3 hour class and at completion not only have what the Max Tiger course is with all the indicators but you also have what the Max tiger course does not have what makes this program much more profitable.

So if you think that is not worth $100 or $200 at most then you need to look at yourself and see why you expect everything to be free for you.

Of course the more people that would sign up the cheaper it gets because it's only my time. it's possible to get the course down to $25 if enough sign up..

But and a big but I have not decided that I am going to teach such a course because my experience has been once someone feels that are entitled to something or it needs to be free they will always fail and this forum is a great testimony at that. When you put no investment into to something it's not the same even if we are talking just $25. Once real money of your own is given people tend to learn a lot more when it's free then your like little school kids who careless if the course works or not.

If you want to do well in anything in life do not look for free hand outs every place you turn.

Anyhow nuff said

back to my trades

Steve

Gssh what a attitude

Steve

Hi . Randy.

Ic that u have settle a new IP there ... :) ... but then again ... WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MEMBER THAT DO NOT PASS PRESCHOOL... SO GET YOUR OWN A B C LESSON .. :)

what a persistent retard stupid idiot way to READ there buddy ... :)

BYE :)

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

For all that have written asking for the links I have delivered them to 6 people that volunteered to mirror them and start distributing them. With any luck, they should be posting something on the Usenet, in Torrents and here shortly.

Hello. I have answered to you by PM that I can help with mirroring the files and asked you for files that I missing, so I could upload the whole package of MAx.. But I didn't got any answer from you..yet.

Regards;