CrazyHedge EA

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Statement looked like escape ea and he got lucky with picking direction nothing else, if direction went against him account would get busted, a simple concept that can yield good money to an mid level trader, but this goes to show if you set a bait a bunch of fish will swim towards it in an attempt to become someones dinner. :)
[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

This EA is pretty crazy in terms of trading. I demo it on few pairs and it opened so many orders that the platform could not accept anymore. Then I tried only 1 pair and same thing, opened so many that couldn't open any more orders. For some reason it opened buys and sells, now only buys. As cyrilic mentioned this is good if you pick the right direction, otherwise seems like trouble even with smallest lots used. Another thing EA does not seem to close trades or not sure when it is supposed to close it, so this have to be monitored manually and closed with a script. Not sure why call it hedger if it opens trades in one direction only sometimes? This does remind me a lot pipsleader maybe?

My PM got just bounced back, saying your message box is full.

Thank you, ekilibrium,

I'd like to give it a try myself.

[email protected]

Mike

send a PM

Kudos in advance

litxus82,

I agree - it's totally manic lol.

I'm running it on GBP/USD 5m with parameters max_orderbuy = 3 and max_ordersell = 3.

It started off seemingly ok with 6 trades in all 3 buys and 3 sells, then one more sell was added and nothing much happened for a while. All of a sudden the EA exploded into tons of Buy trades.

I've been running the EA on a $9K demo account trading 0.1 lots for about 6 hours. Closed trades = +$315.70 and open trades are currently at around +$4,000 ! (there are about 120 of them!)

Target is supposed to be 10 pips however, loads of trades still running are for a lot more than that approx. $50 for the highest. The 4 sell trades are still running at approx. -$80.

If this EA can make $4K so easily, I'm sure it can lose it just as easily.

There's very little substance to the EA code, it seems as though it's been partially written as a test. It's probably the most interesting EA I've ever watched lol.

pro,

There's only one EA being used here.

However, once everyone exceeds their number of open trades allowed, you're going to need to use something to close all those open trades.

Here's a "CloseAll" EA. Attach this to the chart where the crazyhedger was and set the parameter to "true":

http://www.multiupload.com/FC49C686N4

hey my friend there is thinks i can´t accept! i always share here what i have okay!! i don´´t know you and you don´t know me so stop judging me! you´re the first person with who i don´t want to share that ea now! cause i see how your heart is!!

PS: Admin i´d like to make a complain against this member! such a people doesn´t deserve it!

LoL.. :)) You are soo funny. Now I have to make a new registration to get your Ea.. what a sad.. :((

Just kidding. I don't care about your stuff. But you should be happy. If I didn't make my post, you'll never be a "star" and dont get millions of post, pms, and thanks. :-$

So, I'm not here for leach anything. I making my own things for myself what I need. I'm here for watch and keep informed what happening in the forex world. Because if the most insignificant (scam) forex tool, trading system, broker (ect ect ect..) is released.. 100% someone will find it and report it.

Also, I'm exremely bad man who haven't got heart... ~1 year earlier I making a good Ea, and share it for free. People start talking about it, earn a lot. And just forgot me.. no one say any thank..or donation, or something like that. (I was nice, that was the reason why I share for Free..) and later someone reselled it for 200$ and earn much more then others. Of course without my permission.:)

And that was My Ea. Not something what I found in the net..

I'm a good guy. Sorry if hurt your heart, I don't want it.:x

I just say what I mean..

Regards

EA is not programmed properly.

Does not reconize 4 or 5 digit brokers properly main reason so many trades and does not close properly.

Trailing stop does not work for same reason.

I have fixed all the issues in the program and it does nothing but lose when repaird.

Looks like a few " runaway" EA's I have made in the past.

So you have no control over this program other than closing out the orders manually, which are random orders, no method to them at all and hope that it is going in the right direction..

No time to spend on this anymore but was fun to paly with for a moment.

Again thanks for the share.

Pheniox

I am trying it out on forex.com if forex.com demo can take the heat from this EA , then this is a good EA. if you guys want to know if an EA works? just try on forex.com demo, forex.com demo has the exact same spread as live and guess what you even get requotes in demo, so nothing more real.

Requote on demo?? Funniest thing I've ever heard.. Do u like it?

Ignis - I have it running on a $12K demo and I have around 120 buy trades placed again (after running the CloseAll EA about an hour ago). All it takes is for GBP/USD to plunge in the Asian session and I suspect that my account will be blown by the time Frankfurt opens (or before) lol. Edited by soundfx

jamesstan1978,

My net profit on a $9K account was about $3K at the point I closed all orders. However as I suspected and as Pheniox has confirmed, today's trading was a total fluke.

It's like tossing a coin running this EA. The only reason why it grows accounts so quickly when you're lucky enough to start it at the right point is that it places tons of trades.

I think that it's possible to create an EA which hedges to some degree (to protect the account when the first trades are placed) and then takes multiple (though not hundreds lol) of trades in the current direction of the trend.

Most grid systems like to place buy trades when price is falling and sell trades when price is rising expecting a retrace which will bring all the orders into profit. Of course, if the market doesn't range in the way expected and price goes zooming in one direction, you're left with a stack of trades all getting bigger and bigger losses.

An EA which places "stacked orders" with the trend seems to make much more sense to me. We can keep a few trades running at a loss in the opposite direction as a partial hedge. When the net profit reaches $x (or x% of account) then we close all trades and start again. If the trend has reversed, then we need to identify this using some sort of breakout indicator, which will close all trades with the previous trend and start stacking trades in our original hedged direction (which we expect to be now forming the new trend). This sort of makes sense in theory, though I'm sure that would be several problems if we tried to create an EA like this in practice.