Basket Bull (System downloads post 3)

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the reason may be that you have not activated the "Expert Advicer" on Mt4.

sorry for my english-is with prompt translator

hello dear hanumanth,

thank you. however. i am already 20 years on the market and knows a lot me.

I have substantially more trades with other ea than with this. with many other here in forum he also does not work and then it is for me badly ea!

dont work-no trades!!

this ea hardly acts, is changed and it is worth other to hope. above all timewise not.

best regards

sorry for my english-is with prompt translator

hello dear hanumanth,

thank you. however. i am already 20 years on the market and knows a lot me.

I have substantially more trades with other ea than with this. with many other here in forum he also does not work and then it is for me badly ea!

dont work-no trades!!

this ea hardly acts, is changed and it is worth other to hope. above all timewise not.

best regards

Read post #392 again and again until you understand the settings that need to be changed to make it trade often.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there anyone who used system before ? I test in live account but ea doesnt close any trade automaticly !! Is there any option ? Yesterday gbp was in profit about 100 pips but now it is in loss. Why doesnt Trailstop work or i make something wrong..thnks..

Hi @ all,

has anybody tested the BB with a CENT real account?

After some Weeks testing demo, I prefere to test it now for some weeks with a CENT account too (FXOPEN or LITEFORX,......).

If YES, are there any changes required in set up between Dollar and Cent?

What is your opinion guys?

Ciao and thanks in advance

Translated or not, I have it running on demo since a few hours. Testing one batch with standard D1/D1 settings, and another with the H1/M15 setting file which comes out of the package.

Results this far : D1/D1 had no trade, but that is not a surprise. H1/M15 had a bunch of trades and did 10% on a 3k demo account with 0.1 lots during asian session. Might be good result due to market consolidation after the rallies on thursday, but let's see where this baby is headed to.

And, as I write this, on London open it has opened a full batch again with H1/M15 ... getting even more interesting :)

Edited by xxl205

Hi Hawkfx (again :) ),

err, did nothing but change the lot size from 0.01 to 0.10 / 0.11 and put all the indicators in the right directory... lot size should not matter because this is demo and not live. Maybe that it can't load the indicators ?

Just watching it perform. It has cut out a few pairs from the running batch which have hit SL, but the other positive pairs are still up and running. Never seen that in elder versions before.

Edited by xxl205

Hi@All,

here is the new version in English.

It is not perfect, i know i am not soundfx also ;-), but I am using it now by me and I hope it will work properly for me and for you guys too.......

Please don't hesitate to show my mistakes in translation (due to a new version some new phrases aren't be translated yet) , we can make it perfect together.

http://www.4shared.com/file/J3ddrLAp/Basketbull_v84_EN.html

P.S. I use the settings within the original downloaded file.

Edited by sia10

Hi@All,

here is the new version in English.

It is not perfect, i know i am not soundfx also ;-), but I am using it now by me and I hope it will work properly for me and for you guys too.......

Please don't hesitate to show my mistakes in translation (due to a new version some new phrases aren't be translated yet) , we can make it perfect together.

http://www.4shared.com/file/J3ddrLAp/Basketbull_v84_EN.html

P.S. I use the settings within the original downloaded file.

Could you please check your upload? It seems to be wrongly coded, file doesn't exist...

P.S. Sorry, one last attemp and it worked....

Best regards,

Edited by metin

I use forex.com demo account, and when I attach the ea:

- It shows "RUN" only, no other action.

- In the log, it gives "cannot open file, DTOsc ex.4"

- zero divide error

Can anyone comment please on those errors and if any advise solutions?

Thank you,

Metin, install the indicators in the right directory, please.

Right now it has given away all the gains plus a bit more. Blame it on friday ? Well. I will try out other settings with H4 / M30 timeframe now, too. But starting on Monday, seems really to be "dead on Friday" :/