Basket Bull (System downloads post 3)

Metin, install the indicators in the right directory, please.

Right now it has given away all the gains plus a bit more. Blame it on friday ? Well. I will try out other settings with H4 / M30 timeframe now, too. But starting on Monday, seems really to be "dead on Friday" :/

xxl205, thank you for your reply.

I had allready installed all the indicators (5 in total) in experts/indicators folder and attached the ea to the GBPJPY M15 chart using the given set. Is there anything additional or different action I should take? For example, do I need to open charts for all the 8 pairs the EA uses?

Best regards,

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't need to open all the charts, you just have to set the time frame in the EA itself to which ever time frame you want to run it, I was having my best luck with 4 hour, so you need to go into the settings and put in 240..

I also noticed that this EA would not work with some brokers, I could never get it to run with Iamfx

Edited by Cruzsurfn

for zero devided go to the market window where the currencies are in and right click. then choose: show all. hope it helps, best regards derox

for iamfx you must change the code: put an iam at the end of all currencies pairs

Had it running today, and the results are close to break even at the moment, please see the myfxbook page.

What bothers me is that it hung up with a critical error this afternoon while I wasn't in front of my computer. Must be extremely monitored why this could happen. I will keep you updated.

I have also installed a 3rd pair of settings with 0.12 lots, which is a modified H1/M15 set-file. I have changed the timeframe to H4/M30, which gave me acceptable results on elder versions.

Have a nice weekend everybody !

Hi all, woha ... this thing has gone wild :) +38% at the moment ...

But I have some trouble with it, the critical errors seem to be solved through a change of the magic numbers :) (beginners fault, I know). Besides that I noticed some 2-3 freezes on the display where the sessions are counted and at what numbers they are.

I will let it run this way until end of the week 24h with maybe some restarts, because through kickstarting it the problems were solved.

After this weekend I will set up 2 instances for this wild thing, one carrying H4/M30 settings and the other H1/M15. With this we should be getting separated results and maybe no more freezes.

Stay tuned :)

see posts on the last pages please, all info stated here already. This is a general advice for all forums, I guess :) even if it eats up some time and we wanna all be instant millionaires, you get more idea what other ppl think and what problems they have. maybe yours solve themselves by this eventually, too.

I will post my version and settings after this week. Still undecisioned yet whether to let it run on friday, but I think hardcore testing does require it :)

Edited by xxl205

This is the Tokyo H1 from the forex factory forum. sorry that I do not link here, but if you follow my posts here in the EA Kain section, you will find it.

Reason why I do also not post here again is that I have taken this EA offline on my live accounts at the moment because it had a SL on friday. So all you see from yesterday on until further notice is done by EA Kain only.

Hi all, woha ... this thing has gone wild :) +38% at the moment ...

But I have some trouble with it, the critical errors seem to be solved through a change of the magic numbers :) (beginners fault, I know). Besides that I noticed some 2-3 freezes on the display where the sessions are counted and at what numbers they are.

I will let it run this way until end of the week 24h with maybe some restarts, because through kickstarting it the problems were solved.

After this weekend I will set up 2 instances for this wild thing, one carrying H4/M30 settings and the other H1/M15. With this we should be getting separated results and maybe no more freezes.

Stay tuned :)

XXL205 Hello,

I have the same problem as you,

after some time running the platform freezes,

I'll be grateful, if I may say where is the problem,

E launched a demo, and from Monday accumulates +13%

in this new version I found that the Stoploss level is smaller,

Regards

Hello guys,

I need your help, somehow it´s not properly working at my side. I installed properly the 8.0 package, all indicators, .dll and so on. Now I am using the 8.4 version, so far so good.

Regardless of the timeframes I am using it´s not generating trades, maybe its because it´s always showing "MANUAL" what needs to be changed to get into "AUTOMATIC" Mode?

Would be great if you can tell me what I am doing wrong... Beside that does anyone can post reliable .set files?

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad333/abcplot/bb-11.png[/img]

Hello guys,

I need your help, somehow it´s not properly working at my side. I installed properly the 8.0 package, all indicators, .dll and so on. Now I am using the 8.4 version, so far so good.

Regardless of the timeframes I am using it´s not generating trades, maybe its because it´s always showing "MANUAL" what needs to be changed to get into "AUTOMATIC" Mode?

Would be great if you can tell me what I am doing wrong... Beside that does anyone can post reliable .set files?

just doubleclick one the text line "[First run]>Manual..." if you see a dot in the top left you must drag and drop it somewhere. choose yes. the set file is in the package. good luck, derox

p.s. timeframe and pairs are not important, they where set up in the settings.

Edited by derox

Thanks for your reply !!!

Ok, by doing as you described following happens:

doubleclick on "First RUN...." --> confirm with "yes"

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad333/abcplot/bb1.png[/img]

doublick again, another pop up --> also confirm with "yes"

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad333/abcplot/bb2.png[/img]

and finally it looks like this:

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad333/abcplot/bb3.png[/img]

Is this correct, this way?

thanks!!!

I don't think so.

I just changed the variable TF from 0 to 60, further the indicator has a variable "NumPairs" for how many Pairs you are trading. e.g. WDTOM (8) (60), or WRIM (8)(60) and so on.

But may be I make a mistake, it would be very kind if someone with more experience could answer this question.

You know that this version doesn't use "OrderReliable.mqh"?

In a translation of the readme file (released with the 8.4 version) I read that this file is not any more in use:

1. Thoroughly cleaned code deleted excess parameters and transitions " heavier " work Adviser . After long Observations decided escape from external Library OrderReliable, since special effect on Compared with conventional shopping orders Terminal not noticed .

Please do not over load your 8.4 version with other files so that this version can works properly.

Hi all, I really don't know where this monster is headed towards ... but nearly 60% out of 3000 EUR in a week ?!? I've managed to get rid of all issues but the disconnection thing. I have tried to set the delay parameter from 500 to 1500, thus it "pulses" slower now. Might be because it is a demo account and the Alpari ones are not really known for 100% stability :)

I am really interested in seeing it perform tomorrow on friday, where the Bank Stress Test Results will be published. If it survives that, only very few things keep me from doing the ride live ...

edit : I am NOT using any of the new indicators being discussed here. My .set-files are to be posted on weekend.