Basket Bull (System downloads post 3)

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone using forex.com account? I've been using a demo since some time and when I attach the EA, it shows "RUN" only and no action. In the log it says "zero divide" and although I activate "show all" in the market watch window, nothing changes; zero divide error still shows. Any suggestions please how to correct this error...

Best regards,

@didier : I use too the cond2_h4m30.set. I've the 8 charts opened, what is the TF ?

How change the trading lots ? Because when I click on chart on any thing, I've just a point but nothing that open...

Hi,

You don't need to open 8 charts, just one .

Timeframe isn't important, you can use h4 m30, as i have read in this post ...

i don't know how to change the lots

Anyway, i don't find this EA profitable since i use it :-?

one day, you have all trades opend with profit and tomorrow, all negatives or almost.

IMHO the settings for TP isn't well regulated (sorry for my english)

I leave aside this one, waiting for better settings :|

Trying to get my head around some of the settings. I admire your patience soundfx with the constant same questions. Although I must admit it was tedious reading so many pages of posts.

Can someone please explain what is meant by "Be Careful Drawdown".

Is it slightly premature to dismiss this EA ?

Hi guys,

Seems the discussion on this has been slowly dying.

I tested some early versions a while ago (without much success) and would like to know if anyone has been using any of the most recent versions, whether in real or demo accounts, and what's your opinion on this. Do you think it has any potential?

I remember that with some tweaks (on the TP parameters for one) and a considerably large account this could work but I never got around to test it.

Hi Guys,

I gave up on this EA for two main reasons:

1) The equity curve is very unpredictable - we can have a massive winning week followed by a massive losing week which makes it hard to have any confidence in trading this over a long period.

2) The EA logic and timeframe/indicator settings in the *.set files seemed to keep on changing every couple of weeks. This doesn't inspire confidence either because it suggests that the author is just trying things out all the time to see if they work. Hence, Norman mentioning earlier that the EA is really still in the Alpha stage - not even Beta as yet.

My view is that in the current state it could be possible to run the EA profitably, however you must manually monitor it and close out baskets yourself.

The EA has potential, though I think it's probably best left with the author for a few more months to see if he can nail down some consistent profitability. As soon as those guys are showing some good forward testing statements, I'll be happy to set it running again.