Tradeguider RT V4

flimbo

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all,

I need help for which I will be grateful. I have real time data feed from eSignal for forex, but TG is not loading the data. The connection status in bottom left corner has turned "yellow" from "red" after connection with Data Manager and it reads "connected to eSignal server, no live ticks received". Have un-installed and re-installed several times, but with no resolution. It looks that TG is unable to read eSignal forex symbols. EOD data for indices is loading without any problem. Kindly help.

Best Regards, salah

I had it work for more than a month now.

1. use software called x net to block any calls to the server

2. if you dont have realtime data, install metastock for esignal and Meta server dde version (look around this forum for it), copy the winros from the metaserver install directory to the DBC directory (this is available after you install metastock)

3. Start tradeguider and wait for about 5 minutes and see it works

Dear doan1

could you please explain this method step by step

Here's Working version of Tradeguider 4.1.16.0 EOD + RT + Manual.

I have tested it myself and there's no single bar problem

Only negative is sometimes it takes 4-5 minutes to start up.

Other than that it seems to be working fine.

http://www.multiupload.com/0I11PF94QT

I've downloaded and installed this, but when I run it, it asks for the real time data feed which I don't have. I only want to use it for the EOD feature by importing MetaStock data. Does anyone know how to get past the popup window asking for real time data? Otherwise, when I tell it that I don't have a real time data source, it exits the program.

I've downloaded and installed this, but when I run it, it asks for the real time data feed which I don't have. I only want to use it for the EOD feature by importing MetaStock data. Does anyone know how to get past the popup window asking for real time data? Otherwise, when I tell it that I don't have a real time data source, it exits the program.

StockJock,

1.make sure data feed is set to realtimedata.com

2.when the realtimedata account popup shows up fill in the blanks with anything

3.press cancel,then you get another smaller popup

4.press o.k.

5.you should be OK-If you still have a problem let us know

Here's Working version of Tradeguider 4.1.16.0 EOD + RT + Manual.

I have tested it myself and there's no single bar problem

Only negative is sometimes it takes 4-5 minutes to start up.

Other than that it seems to be working fine.

http://www.multiupload.com/0I11PF94QT

Bump update for those that are too lazy to go back and search the thread :P

StockJock,

1.make sure data feed is set to realtimedata.com

2.when the realtimedata account popup shows up fill in the blanks with anything

3.press cancel,then you get another smaller popup

4.press o.k.

5.you should be OK-If you still have a problem let us know

Thanks nick111. It works well now. I guess I have to do this proceedure every time, but at least I have the latest version. I currently use MLDownloader for my MetaStock EOD data and I'm looking for a cracked version of that too or any other good alternative. Too bad TG4 is restricted to only a couple of real time data sources.

I noticed that the curve of diamond patterns on the TG4 charts looks very similar to the curve created by the Instantaneous Trendline by John Ehlers. The Itrend indicator is formulated from John Ehler's book "Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures". Does anyone have any thoughs about that? Edited by StockJock

Is there anyway to connect to any other live data provider like Yahoo Real Time or a broker with RT data? So far I can only see two alternatives - RealTimeData.com or Esignals.

Also what is the recommended EOD downloader for TG4? I've heard there are several types of MetaStock data formats and I need a good downloader to match TG4's required format.

Edited by StockJock

Is there anyway to connect to any other live data provider like Yahoo Real Time or a broker with RT data? So far I can only see two alternatives - RealTimeData.com or Esignals.

Also what is the recommended EOD downloader for TG4? I've heard there are several types of MetaStock data formats and I need a good downloader to match TG4's required format.

Hi StockJock,

I use convert2metastock for realtime and eod data from Interactive Brokers.Check also the reuters datalink for eod.I used it years ago and it was good.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply bunty.

I read about this application in the book "Trading in the shadow of smart money", as of now I don't know much about the volume spread analysis, I think without Tradeguider reading this book would be a waste of time so I guess any version even an older will do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It is from http://www.financialapps.tk Alexander Platz, password protected, so all files within his folder are useless, unless u have the password

Needless to add, u will get the following message

In order to obtain the password, please email me at:

[email protected]

Download my large list of trading softwares, ebooks and indicators collection at:

http://hotfile.com/dl/28869633/a88cd50/List_of_My_Trading_Collection.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/351679288/List_of_My_Trading_Collection.rar

If you have any trading related stuff that is interesting for me to have

and not freely available, please contact me immediately with a proposal! !

I am a very helpful person and in the past, when I was a newbie looking

for trading softwares and knowledge, nobody helped me, sO I am here

willing to change that ! !

Remember, I like to help as well as be helped ! !

Greetfully,

Asteroid Lenna

[email protected]

Visit Trading Softwares and Trading Movies Website:

www.financialapps.tk