Tradeguider RT V4

flimbo

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not home right now but I have two EOD versions and I can post the links to them when I get home.

The RT version you are using now, does it have the one big bar problem?

Yes, I think that's the same problem. I see only one very big bar on the chart :-(

I have downloaded a few other cracked tradeguider programs. Most of them do not work but I think on one or two of them I may be doing something wrong.

On one of them it has a folder called crack but instead of having a EXE file in it that you would normally drop into he tradeguider folder after it installs it has 4 or 5 patch files.

The patch files are EXE files too but theyre about half the size of the crack files in the other downloads.

What am I supposed to do with these patch files?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all, I wanted to share some info with everyone. I have tried to get a cracked V3 or V4 version to work, but all I get is the 1 big bar or a large gap with no historical data showing on the screen.

I have found out through a licensed owner that the 1 big bar and missing history is from some embeded code. If you get a cracked version it will only work for a short period of time before it happens again.

I would be interested if someone finds a way through this.

you can download it from here http://download.en.hellshare.com/tgrttsetupv4.exe/1211639

no neeed to reupload to rapid or deposit coz its not so BIG file.

somebody mention education .. there are videos i guess on webs how use it. you must be familiar with VSA method.based on Wyckoff.

No you must be familliar with programming software. There are videos on the web that show you how you would go about it but there isnt any that show you exactly how because every program would be different.

Basically you can try installing and starting the program and trying to catch what happens when it tries to activate itself or when it asks for a serial. then you have to figure out how to get that to stop happening while still allowing the program to run.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://hotfile.com/dl/65550116/b098dca/tg_rt.exe.html

This is the install EXE file for Tradeguider RT version 4. I got it from a friend who bought the software. This is the real EXE no bs and no virus so can someone PLEASE make it work? Without the one big bar crap? The one big bar actually isnt one big bar. If you scroll to the left it will show more bars. but from the one big bar to where it shows more bars is a huge space of nothing and if you are looking at a daily chart it goes back about 3 years to where the chart begins again. I have downloaded many many TG cracked programs and they all have this problem. My friend said that TG version 3 had problems and that maybe this is why no one can get it to work right.

IMHO TG RT and able trend are the most valuable software to have trading and ones we need to figure out.

Thanks so much.

• 1 month later...