Tradeguider RT V4

flimbo

Ok so after translating all that to English, registering, and waiting for my account to be activated, now I see you have to have 25 contributing posts to download files. No thank you or good luck posts either.

Could you PLEASE give a link to download the software? It would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yea. I have a TG RT that I downloaded from somewhere and it was supposed to be cracked. When I downloaded it it had a patch in it that opened up a little window and your supposed to choose the TG EXE file and then hit crack and I guess it cracks it but when I do it it says the file is the wrong size. I can upload that too and other cracks I have for it that dont work or have the one big bar issue if it will help you.

MUCH thanks

I am using version 2.5.3 with qcollector and IQfeed with great success for years now.

I checked the website, but I don't see what is so special about version 4? All I need is in 2.5.3 RT

BTW, don't use TG as your only tool. I use it for confirmation for the Better signals with Multicharts.

I only trade when both are in agreement, and I am very happy with the results.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Gfx. I´ve studying vsa with NT, but I think that is better with TG. Exist anyway to obtain datafeed free for do that you do?

It's very difficult to obtain free live data feeds. I was able to get it out of google, but the volume was still 20 min delayed.

If you know a bit of java, you could write an exporter that could heck the feeds out of the ThinkOrSwim platform.

I didn't bother. I am trading enough to be able to pay for IQfeed.

If you really want version 4 I would advise checking youtube video's how ollydb works. There are plenty examples on how to crack programs.

There is a very good VSA study for ThinkOrSwim which is discussed here ... http://www.bigmiketrading.com/everything-else-programming/3477-vsa-volume-spread-analysis-thinkorswim.html

If you want to learn VSA, carefully follow the code and rewrite it for another platform.

On page 11 of the discussion there are two pdf you will find very interesting.

Edited by gfx2007

• 2 weeks later...