Tradeguider RT V4

flimbo

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A greeting from Vietnam and sincerely thank the creator of this topic!

I am a newbie in VST, spending much time on searching for a tool which specializes in the field and finally come up with this useful forum and topic.

Hopefully you guys from Indonesia could help to be able to use the EOD TG 4, or a working RT TG 2.5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm not home right now but I have two EOD versions and I can post the links to them when I get home.

The RT version you are using now, does it have the one big bar problem?

Hi, could you please to share me the link for EOD version? I've got the RT v4 version from a friend here. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
There was a v4 cracked edition that worked for a few weeks, but it was shut down remotely (that's the speculation). The hackers who'd cracked it the first time appear to be stuck. For anyone desperate to use it, the 2.5 versions (EOD & RT) are about 95%+ similar. But honestly, learning VSA through sweat and trial-error is the better way to go - that's what TG is really all about, although their marketing will tell you otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...

YES this does work in RT with NO problems. I am using it with Realtimedata right now.

The program does take a long time to start but I have found a way around it.

When oyu start the program a window pops up that says connecting.

If you unplug your internet connection it will instantly switch to the TradeGuider loading screen. If you leave the internet connection unplugged TG will display a message that it cannot connect and data feed is disabled.

Heres the trick.

Open TG. When the window that says connecting comes up unplug your internet connection and then plug it right back in. Your PC might be different than mine but when I unplug my internet connection within about 2 seconds the connecting widow goes away and TG loads. You have to plug the internet connection back in though so TG can connect and TG doesn't disable the datafeed.

After you practice that you can open this TG in about 10 seconds.

Here's Working version of Tradeguider 4.1.16.0 EOD + RT + Manual.

I have tested it myself and there's no single bar problem

Only negative is sometimes it takes 4-5 minutes to start up.

Other than that it seems to be working fine.

http://www.multiupload.com/0I11PF94QT

this programme is not working for me and give me this message the program cant start because proxydll.dll is missing

Thank for the upload, but I just had it work for 2 times, then the big bar occur again on windows 7 64bit version. I also add some remote host in the host file. problem still persist

Hi LAC_STS

I dont have an esignal feed. The one I use called metakit. it feed realtime in Metastock from provider (in Vietnam) and I have it works smoothly with TG 2.5 not this version.

I wish to use it due to its capacity of watch list.

Hi LAC_STS,

I installed TG RT V4 a week ago on Windows 7 64 bit with esignal data feed. It worked great for 5 days continuously, then stopped. When I exited it and restarted it, it did not proceed passed the "please wait while connecting" message windows. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, including the patch, but it is still behaving the same. All the other programs I have on this computer are using esignal data without a problem. Any idea why? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Ron

Did you try what I posted above about unplugging your internet? My TG will not open at all past the connecting screen unless I quickly unplug my internet then plug it back in. I have not tried with eSignal although I have been thinking that eSignal may be at fault somehow.

Completely uninstall TG. Completely as in use Revo Uninstaller (it's free) selecting the option to delete undeleted registry files and such.

Then install TG, and copy the crack over. Do NOT install the patch.

Then try to open TG. Select eSignal if it asks you which data provider. After you select the data provider you have to close TG and open it back up. When you open it back up it will hang at the connecting screen. Follow my directions above and unplug your internet for ONLY 1 second then plug it back in. As soon as you do this TG will start.

Then you just open the program like normal every time but you have to do the internet disconnect thing too. Every time you start it. I leave it running if I can. I still have a 100% functioning TG RT using the Real Time Data feed.

Ok guys I have previuosly uploaded the working version and as LAC_STS said quickly unplugging the internet helps.

One problem i have noticed is if you have proxydll.dll problem or stuck on connecting screen you have to reinstall it. And not just normal reinstall but complete removal from registry etc.

I had to reinstall windows LOL

but i guess revo uninstaller works fine.

Yes. Revo Uninstaller has 4 options when you uninstall. If you select the "best " one (forget what its called) then it searches for leftover registry files and other files that programs often leave behind.

So I always uninstall everything with Revo.