The L.M.T Forex Formula

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ]The L.M.T Forex Formula

I'm still getting used to this, and have it running on a 4H chart. What I experience yesterday afternoon around 1pm was that it made a signal on EUR/USD and AUD/USD for a trade setup. I placed a market order right after it gave the signal, and set my TP and SL levels based on whatever the thing said, that was about 1.38xx and EUR/USD is now at 1.40xx .. there was quite a drawdown for a bit, but overall the trades came up and made some decent returns since then. 2 full lots @ 200 pips, $2000 in a day basically. Not bad. It's not real money but, once I get used to this I think it will be a pretty killer tool.

What is Forex Sniper? And how do you use it together with LMT ?

Thanks

I will try this coming week at daily and h4, at real but only small micro lots all 10 pairs.

I have alpari mt4 gmt+2 and I not have same signal as the developer, I see in the video, he have different candle.

I try interbankFX, thats gmt, also not same

know someone which datafeed / broker he use?

Hey Riffster,

Are you using both LMT and Sniper Forex on GBP/USD or you trading them on other pairs aswell? It'd be nice to see some examples of your latest profitable trades using these systems. Also, are you using one system to confirm the signals of the other??

look over the example trades in the manual it makes a lot more sense to me, i'm running this in paralell with forex sniper and its proving to be a pretty deadly combination.

happy trading

Peace, Love, Macrami

Riffster

Message From Dean Sanders's

**Important Update Notice**

We are currently working on a new update to the LMT Forex Formula. This new update will include many new features to make this system easier to install and trade

We expect the new update to be available around the 25th-30th Of May. You will be emailed with the new update details as soon as they are ready for release.

So...does anyone have the new update ?

Please share :)

Apa ada yang punya software versi terbaru dari L.M.T Forex Formula ?

Thank You

In order to help us traders, is there anyone who can modify the program so that instead of showing the amount of pips for the stop loss and the take profit, it will show the actual values for the stop loss and take profit?

It sure would make things a lot easier.

Thanks.

if u hover the mouse over the stoploss and first target, it will tell u the the values. :mrgreen:

Re: [REQ]The L.M.T Forex Formula EA??

Hi people

Looks that the signals from L.M.T. are very good. Could maybe someone create an Expert Advisor who trade exactly the signals from L.M.T and share this with us? I think this could be a very profitable EA where don't have troubles with Brokers because it's not another scalper....

Thanks,

megainvest

Re: [REQ]The L.M.T Forex Formula EA??

Hi people

Looks that the signals from L.M.T. are very good. Could maybe someone create an Expert Advisor who trade exactly the signals from L.M.T and share this with us? I think this could be a very profitable EA where don't have troubles with Brokers because it's not another scalper....

Thanks,

megainvest

you want trade it in H4 or smaller, for the day signal no need to running the EA and the visual check of candle is not easy to program I think.

may a good way is to open a group (yahoo) to discuss the signal every day around the day-candle close, may some can handle if enough people willing.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yndm4mm3hnd

lataste version of hecmplon!

in your share, there are both mq4 and ex4 version of all the files

in the previous version, there are only ex4 file

so which file should i use for the new versionnow? mq4 or ex4?

I have the hubby to make both of them educated. you can use both. Never put the original uneducated in the file that I am sending.

the system will only hit your stop-losses with 82% accuracy)))

dont waste your time :peace:

it will catch big trands very seldom((

u will be stopped out too fast(((

have you actually tried the system, or are you merely being pessimistic on what youve seen on face value?

Once you learn to read the signals this system kicks some pretty serious a**.

ive been playing for 2 days and im up well over 300 pips closed and nearly doubled my initial deposit, an oh yes it a live acct.

you just have to read the signals right and you cant go wrong

Once you learn to read the signals this system kicks some pretty serious a**.

ive been playing for 2 days and im up well over 300 pips closed and nearly doubled my initial deposit, an oh yes it a live acct.

you just have to read the signals right and you cant go wrong

yes i know, hence my question to charlie, i dont think he has actually attempted to use the system, if so then he must have inexplicably poor trading skills or his broker is crap. either way the system works pretty well. but like a racing car, it can only do so much, the rest is up to the driver!