Manual Saw System

Re: My Amazing Manual Saw System!

Just look at the FXAccu chart and see how many trade opportunities would show up in a week for one currency, then look at the MT4 indicator. The number is uncomparable.

Thats what I am saying, u CAN'T base back test by doing that!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just look at the FXAccu chart and see how many trade opportunities would show up in a week for one currency, then look at the MT4 indicator. The number is uncomparable.

Thats what I am saying, u CAN'T base back test by doing that!

Hi, yes you can, If you follow the rule that requires waiting for the current candle to close to confirm the crossing.

We dont understand each other....

Lets say u have all crosses on current candle , u need to wait for it to close to enter, so next candle opens, price goes in your favor u enter, 30 sec later, price retrace and MACD crosses back, u lose 20 pips. So, u look back on that moment xx min/days after and u would think that u wouldnt enter because macd isnt where it should be on next candle but in reality macd was ok but it crossed back some sec/min after! That IS possible with small moves. I hope U understand now.

We dont understand each other....

Lets say u have all crosses on current candle , u need to wait for it to close to enter, so next candle opens, price goes in your favor u enter, 30 sec later, price retrace and MACD crosses back, u lose 20 pips. So, u look back on that moment xx min/days after and u would think that u wouldnt enter because macd isnt where it should be on next candle but in reality macd was ok but it crossed back some sec/min after! That IS possible with small moves. I hope U understand now.

No, not with the SAW Manual system.

When you back test, you test the rules, not what you could have had done.

Indicators crosses WILL be rigestered and PRINTED on the chart if the time frame candle close on that cross. So even when you review the trade days after, you will still find the indicators to have crossed.

That is why I ask to wait for the current candle to close to confirm the crossing, then enter right away.

if you guys still dont understand me,, just follow my suggestions, make the SAW indicator turn on and off every 13 minutes then (Up date it self based on current price). then you will see a big difference. Although I hope that you would come up with a better solution.

Since within those minutes, price might go down, make the indicator cross, then bounces and close up and make that crossing Vanish with normal indicators.

So perhaps making the indicator function 1 minute every 14 minutes starting from every 15 minutes candle close (Then update it self based on CURRENT price ONLY). Would be the best solution.

Try that, you will that I am correct

So perhaps making the indicator function 1 minute every 14 minutes starting from every 15 minutes candle close (Then update it self based on CURRENT price ONLY). Would be the best solution.

So all you are really wanting is a validation that if the trigger is hit sometime during the curent bar that when the bar ends the trigger is still valid; is that correct??

I really dont see what waiting for the end of bar is all about. If i'm on the 15 min chart and the third tick presents me a valid trigger I would have to wait 14 something minutes before I could act on it

Arnt you really looking for a window of opportunity type function that waits to put the buy/sell flag up only after the individual tick signals have been valid for X number of ticks.. Lets say tick number 15 gives me valid signal, then tick number 16 doesnt.. Yes the current indi would put up the buy/sell flag.. Now if we add a window of opportunity where we need say 10 vaild ticks before putting up the buy/sell flag.. That would be more like it..

You got to remember, every thing is in time (tick mark) and price action.. Thats it... Everything happens on the current bar.. Bar closing and bar opening really have not much to do with it except to show where the first and last tick was when the bar period time reset.. Would you rather have X number of valid ticks or wait 14 something minutes before acting on a trigger... Something for you to think about..

There has been mention of "fourth element". Is that something different than the conditions mentioned in the pdf file available on page 1?

As I understand after reading the pdf file, the following are used for trading:

The directional movement system

Momentum

MACD.

Is there something more to be looked into before entering a trade?

TT

OK heres another version of the Indicator.. SAW V1.3

Added the feature for a TimeWindow. I added the Trigger time window function to the current indi.. If you enable this function that means when the triggers become valid that all the triggers would have to have occured within a certain time window.

I also cleaned up a few other things.. This indi can be used for a lot of things.. You could remove the sections pertaining to this SAW system and put in you own..

http://depositfiles.com/files/izmuqpnez

There has been mention of "fourth element". Is that something different than the conditions mentioned in the pdf file available on page 1?

Momentum

MACD.

TT

yes..actually Mr.Abdul haven't mention it on pdf or here... I think the 4th element is the most important to take action, it can make more accurate than "just 3 rules". I think in this 4th element, we can gain more than 30pips, is that right, Mr.Abdul?

How bout Mr.Club50's idea that said: " waiting for bar close OR 10(x) ticks true signal" ?

Momentum

MACD.

TT

Hi, the Fourth Element is mentioned at the End of the PDF file, it decreases the risk of hitting the stoploss, and increases the chances of hitting our 30 pips Target. It can also be used to increase targets.

I will collect data and upload another PDF file explaining more about this Fourth Element, but First, accuracy must reach 80% with the three Elements alone.

I might be giving you guys a headach about the three rules and how I want things to be, it is all because I really want to trade this EA on my live account, and I want it to be perfect.

I am sure that all of you also want this EA to be perfect, we just need time and more testing, and things will start to pay off. I PROMISE :shand:

So all you are really wanting is a validation that if the trigger is hit sometime during the curent bar that when the bar ends the trigger is still valid; is that correct??

I really dont see what waiting for the end of bar is all about. If i'm on the 15 min chart and the third tick presents me a valid trigger I would have to wait 14 something minutes before I could act on it

Arnt you really looking for a window of opportunity type function that waits to put the buy/sell flag up only after the individual tick signals have been valid for X number of ticks.. Lets say tick number 15 gives me valid signal, then tick number 16 doesnt.. Yes the current indi would put up the buy/sell flag.. Now if we add a window of opportunity where we need say 10 vaild ticks before putting up the buy/sell flag.. That would be more like it..

You got to remember, every thing is in time (tick mark) and price action.. Thats it... Everything happens on the current bar.. Bar closing and bar opening really have not much to do with it except to show where the first and last tick was when the bar period time reset.. Would you rather have X number of valid ticks or wait 14 something minutes before acting on a trigger... Something for you to think about..

Hi, but why should we wait for X number of ticks to confirm a false crossing anyways?

The problem with this indicator is that it does not follow the price correctly, so if the price bounces After the crossing accurs, the crossing wont Vanish as what would normally happen, the crossing on your indicator would rather print on the chart and never get erased. Which to me, is viewed as a disaster.

the reason why I am asking to make this indicator to pause every 14 minutes is to avoid printing those fake crossings.

Lets do the pausing strategy, next week the Market should either prove me to be either right OR wrong.

the reason why I am asking to make this indicator to pause every 14 minutes is to avoid printing those fake crossings.

Lets do the pausing strategy, next week the Market should either prove me to be either right OR wrong.

So what your telling me is that during an hour of live trading you only want to sample the data 4 times and only for a minute on each of the 4 windows.. Sorry; doesnt make ANY sense to me at all.. If thats all you wanted then just launch Metatrader every 15 minutes, for 1 minute and then turn it off...

You dont understand the data stream.. Tick Marks arrive whenever the trades are taking place with the broker you are using.. THere is no rhythm or reason to when data arrives.. Its kinda like a single lane one way street.. Cars (tick marks) come one at a time.. During a 15 minute period you may have lots of cars.. And some of those cars may have a big load which causes price action to change.. You may also have only a few cars come during a 15 minute period, but no different some of those cars may have a big load and cause price action change.. You seem to thank bar closing is what causes price action but it has nothing to do with it... Now I can make the indicator not latch the buy/close arrow.. Maybe I should do that and it would give you a better idea how the data stream works.. When this stuff all started back in the old days guys used to have to sit around and monitor a ticker tape machine. The ticket tape is no different than what we have today.. Reading the tape is still one tick at a time.. All Metatrader, accuchart, or whatever charting program you want to use does is compress the tape into 5, 10, 15 minute bars for ease of presentation.. The charting programs DO NOT give you Tick by Tick presentations except for the little Market Watch window.. Now there are several new MT4 indicators out there that do present the data stream in a tick by tick view.. There are several other forums that cover that aspect..

So I guess about all I can do for now is fix the current indi to have the option of latching/not latching the buy/sell flag.. I'm out for the rest of the day but I will put that option in the next version..

Oh and by the way You Mentioned FAKE Crossings.. Those arnt fake they really happened or the Buy/Sell flag would not have been set..

I am not a programmer, but if I think the answer to our discussion here may lie in the "each tick mode" function (or whatever) available in MT4.

When using the each tick mode, an EA would take the trade at the close of a bar if the conditions are met. I believe that the crosses that happen and reverse while a bar is active will not be relevant and only if the condition is met at the close of the bar will an EA open a trade in the very next bar, (that if the previous bar satisfies the trading conditions).

I know I am not too clear and maybe I am entirely wrong, but I have a feeling that our answer lies in the above discussion.

If you observe all bars with the arrow and accept only the ones which would remain true at the close of that bar, many of the "fake" bars will be eliminated. Anp perhaps an EA with "each tick mode" set to true will not trade these "fake" bars.

TT

So what your telling me is that during an hour of live trading you only want to sample the data 4 times and only for a minute on each of the 4 windows.. Sorry; doesnt make ANY sense to me at all.. If thats all you wanted then just launch Metatrader every 15 minutes, for 1 minute and then turn it off...

You dont understand the data stream.. Tick Marks arrive whenever the trades are taking place with the broker you are using.. THere is no rhythm or reason to when data arrives.. Its kinda like a single lane one way street.. Cars (tick marks) come one at a time.. During a 15 minute period you may have lots of cars.. And some of those cars may have a big load which causes price action to change.. You may also have only a few cars come during a 15 minute period, but no different some of those cars may have a big load and cause price action change.. You seem to thank bar closing is what causes price action but it has nothing to do with it... Now I can make the indicator not latch the buy/close arrow.. Maybe I should do that and it would give you a better idea how the data stream works.. When this stuff all started back in the old days guys used to have to sit around and monitor a ticker tape machine. The ticket tape is no different than what we have today.. Reading the tape is still one tick at a time.. All Metatrader, accuchart, or whatever charting program you want to use does is compress the tape into 5, 10, 15 minute bars for ease of presentation.. The charting programs DO NOT give you Tick by Tick presentations except for the little Market Watch window.. Now there are several new MT4 indicators out there that do present the data stream in a tick by tick view.. There are several other forums that cover that aspect..

So I guess about all I can do for now is fix the current indi to have the option of latching/not latching the buy/sell flag.. I'm out for the rest of the day but I will put that option in the next version..

Oh and by the way You Mentioned FAKE Crossings.. Those arnt fake they really happened or the Buy/Sell flag would not have been set..

The problem here is that we are discussing through a Forum. Otherwise I would have pointed my fingur to many fake crosses which printed on your indicator, and for some reason it stayed there while it disappeared in FXAccu chart/OR NEVER accured.

We need to find a solution for that. Next week what I will do is I will test the settings which Thesecret have suggested. to make sure that the System has potential on the Metatrader. If it does, then its worth Dying for!!

I am not a programmer, but if I think the answer to our discussion here may lie in the "each tick mode" function (or whatever) available in MT4.

When using the each tick mode, an EA would take the trade at the close of a bar if the conditions are met. I believe that the crosses that happen and reverse while a bar is active will not be relevant and only if the condition is met at the close of the bar will an EA open a trade in the very next bar, (that if the previous bar satisfies the trading conditions).

I know I am not too clear and maybe I am entirely wrong, but I have a feeling that our answer lies in the above discussion.

If you observe all bars with the arrow and accept only the ones which would remain true at the close of that bar, many of the "fake" bars will be eliminated. Anp perhaps an EA with "each tick mode" set to true will not trade these "fake" bars.

TT

The way that my indi is working right now is tick by tick.. Just the way the data is received from the broker.. You dont seem to understand that when the bar period time resets (close of a bar) all that you see is the Last tick that was received in the current 15 minutes or whatever period time you are using.. Once a Period time is reset the bar that was just being created only shows you the first tick of the bar (opening), the highest and the lowest the price range went during the bar period time, and the last tick (closing). Any closed bar only has 2 tick points available to you (first and last) no matter how many ticks were actually received during that bars live time.. Statup my indi and put it in debug mode and after say 1 or 2 bars have passed goto the log file the indi makes and look at how many ticks have arrived during each bar.. Debug mode will show you everyting that is happening..

Everything happens in the current bar.. As soon a new bar opens from the period reset taking place the next incoming tick becomes the opening and it starts forming the bar.. And each new tick continues forming the bar until the period time resets again.. And the last tick received becomes the closure.. The data stream NEVER stops.. Only the charting program groups the incoming ticks into nice little bars for ease of presentation... If you didnt have the bar presentation, the chart would look just like the Market Window on MedaTrader.. Or a hearthbeat machine in the hospital, just a constant stream of data..

Now what your suggesting is that the trader waits till the closing of the bar to determine if its time to place trade or not (remember the closing of a bar is only the LAST tick received during the period time) .. If you are on a 15 minute chart that means that you are only making a trading decision once every 15 minutes and only on the calculation of ONE tick every 15 minutes..

When you set up a simple Moving Average indicator and give it a length 20 calculated on the close then the indicator will sit and process the current live bar tick by tick.. Now thats bar 0 of the 20 you said for length, BUT when the indicator processes the other 19 bars it can only see the LAST tick in each bar. Thus the setting of calculate on bar closure.. The current bar may have a few ticks in it or it may have hundreds in it like it does during us trade time.. So you end up with an indicator that moves around during the live bar but should never change on the past bars because they have closed and again the last tick received became the close price. When the Indi has NOT been made right the past bars will change and they call that re-painting.. As good example of re-painting is the Center of Gravity (COG) indi.. You dont even have to run that in the simulator to see how it makes the PAST Invalid..

So enough of that.. Looking only at bar closures will again ONLY show you the last tick received during the bars formation and thats it.. If your on a 15 min chart that gives you 4 trading oppurtinuties in an hour.. You can do that yourself with a one dollar egg timer from walmart..

On my next version I will have the option of latching/not latching the Buy/Sell flag and that will make more sense.. But to test that I need to wait till sunday when live time starts back up.. When I first did the indicator Thursday I had the Buy/Sell unlatched, but that was to only test the logic of the calculations.. I have added a bunch of options now and the latchin/un latchin is a little harder now and I need live data to test with..

Now what your suggesting is that the trader waits till the closing of the bar to determine if its time to place trade or not (remember the closing of a bar is only the LAST tick received during the period time) .. If you are on a 15 minute chart that means that you are only making a trading decision once every 15 minutes and only on the calculation of ONE tick every 15 minutes..

No, I am not only suggesting to wait for the close of the 15 minutes candle here. Please understand me.

I have been trading for 6 years, and I already know what you just explained.

I am saying that your indicator does NOT follow the price correctly. it must be fixed. Forget about the time window, and forget about the candle closing.

Lets fix it first, then we may discuss everything else.

I have suggested to make the indicator Pause, but you made it clear that it wont work. So now we need a solution to make your indicator follow the price Correctly

Let's move....And then I can share my contributions.

@Abdul....

@Club50....

@thesecret....

@truetrader...

@all..............

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...please..

Here's my idea...

For now... let's we set the rules in EA...

I think in triggering, we use the "tick mode" for exact scanning trigger the 3 rules...

the tick mode must always update the condition tick by tick...

example...

if 1 bars = 15minutes = 900 ticks.(just example,I don't jnow hoe many tick in 15m)

in tick-10 we got signal, 3 rules met. so arrow(NAME) is drawn in the chart, reserve buy/sell...

in tick- 200 condition change... just 2 rules met.. so the arrow(NAME) erased reserve cancelled.

in tick 899 we got signal again, 3 rules met. so arrow (NAME) is drawn, reserve buy/sell.

in tick 900, same signal, then bar closed.

open new bar, se buy/sell here.

If we have set the 3 rules... now we just focus about the (ADX,MOM,MACD) settings...

here's the best part, I hope my contribution in this part can make we find the holy grail...

Yesterday, I found the tricks to figures out (ADX,MOM,MACD) settings easily...

The results will return the best tuned settings in best profitable,most winnings, and, highest profit factor, in same case.

so...what your respons?

U are wrong. I saw that with my own eyes. OK, for indi it so easy to fix this:

- When conditions are met arrow is printed on current candle while is still active, by the rules we must wait for it to close and enter on the next. Right?

So, on the next candle indicator would just need to check previous candle(where it printed arrow) if conditions are still there arrow remains printed-we enter, if conditions arent there arrow is deleted from chart, and we do nothing. Simple as that!

Re: Let's move....And then I can share my contributions.

@Abdul....

@Club50....

@thesecret....

@truetrader...

@all..............

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...please..

Here's my idea...

For now... let's we set the rules in EA...

I think in triggering, we use the "tick mode" for exact scanning trigger the 3 rules...

the tick mode must always update the condition tick by tick...

example...

if 1 bars = 15minutes = 900 ticks.(just example,I don't jnow hoe many tick in 15m)

in tick-10 we got signal, 3 rules met. so arrow(NAME) is drawn in the chart, reserve buy/sell...

in tick- 200 condition change... just 2 rules met.. so the arrow(NAME) erased reserve cancelled.

in tick 899 we got signal again, 3 rules met. so arrow (NAME) is drawn, reserve buy/sell.

in tick 900, same signal, then bar closed.

open new bar, se buy/sell here.

If we have set the 3 rules... now we just focus about the (ADX,MOM,MACD) settings...

here's the best part, I hope my contribution in this part can make we find the holy grail...

Yesterday, I found the tricks to figures out (ADX,MOM,MACD) settings easily...

The results will return the best tuned settings in best profitable,most winnings, and, highest profit factor, in same case.

so...what your respons?

Hi, what ever that can fix these fake crosses brother. Run it on a test and let us know.

I personally dont think that counting ticks would fix the current issue of fake crosses which DO Not seem to follow the price correctly.

U are wrong. I saw that with my own eyes. OK, for indi it so easy to fix this:

- When conditions are met arrow is printed on current candle while is still active, by the rules we must wait for it to close and enter on the next. Right?

So, on the next candle indicator would just need to check previous candle(where it printed arrow) if conditions are still there arrow remains printed-we enter, if conditions arent there arrow is deleted from chart, and we do nothing. Simple as that!

I dont see anything new here, wouldnt that look like the Time Window which we dicussed earlier?

ok. lets try that, hope it works... just remember, the SAW indicator does not chase the price (Which it should),, if it crosses down, it wont correct it self that fast. It seems that once it prints a cross in any of the three indicators, it gets stuck.

You guys can try to understand the issue, Or wait for me to write a PDF about it, explaining on charts, pointing and comparing between charts to proove my point. Which is going to take time to do.

Hi guys,

I've tried to read from post 1 and try to understand your problems. But, if i'm wrong, please forgive me.

Since Abdul is the founder of this system, I will direct my questions to him.

1st of all, Abdul, my big thanks for you for sharing your trading system with us. You've tested manually since 2004, which is a long time.

Abdul, i've tried to build a new indicator (not EA) from scratch.

Here's the indicator does:

- it's lagging for 1 candle. Which means you won't see the indicator moving up or down. Why?

- Because you said to wait for the close of the candle and open the trade on the open of next candle.

- So, if the current time is 12:01 and the indicators are crossing, the arrow won't show. On M15 chart, at 12:16 the arrow will show on the last candle (the 12:01 - 12:15 candle), not the running candle.

- So, you have to watch like a hawk at 12:15 to 12:16 for the arrow to show up.

- the 2nd reason is that I personally hate seeing arrows changing from up and down on the running candle. :D I prefer it lags 1 candle and watch like a hawk for 1 minute.

- I use MomentumVT indicator

- All the settings are changeable. I use "TheSecret" settting for default.

- I don't see a need for counting or tracking ticks. After all, ticks would differ from 1 candle to another even with the same timeframe.

For those of you who want to create an EA from this, please consider the vol=0 for taking the very 1st open of the "next candle".

For those of you who want to back test an EA, any EA, please consider you backtest quality. It is useless to get 100% win on 50% quality backtest. It's better to get 60% win on 95% quality.

Also, please understand that MT4 has many brokers. A backtest from 1 broker WILL, not might but will, be different with other brokers.

I also don't understand why people only give the ex4 while there are crackers here. This is also a free system from Abdul, why can't you just give the mq4? Are you trying to sell Abdul system?

Anyway, here's the code. Abdul, would you be so kind to test it. It looks very nice on my chart. Big thanks for you.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                            Abdul_William_Saw.mq4 |
//|                      Copyright © 2008, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                        [url]http://www.metaquotes.net[/url] |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2008, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "http://www.metaquotes.net"

#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 3
#property indicator_width1 2
#property indicator_width2 2
#property indicator_color1 Blue
#property indicator_color2 Red

extern int ADX_Period=20;
extern int Mom_Period=20;
extern int F_Ema_Period=5;
extern int S_Ema_Period=15;
extern int Signal_Period=9;

double up[],dn[];
//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
int init()
 {
  //---- indicators
  SetIndexBuffer(0,up);
  SetIndexBuffer(1,dn);
  SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW);
  SetIndexArrow(0,233);
  SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW);
  SetIndexArrow(1,234);
  SetIndexLabel(0,"UpArrow");
  SetIndexLabel(1,"DnArrow");
  //----
  return(0);
 }
//| Custom indicator deinitialization function                       |
int deinit()
 {
  //----

//----
  return(0);
 }
//| Custom indicator iteration function                              |
int start()
 {
  int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
  int i,j=Bars-counted_bars-2;
  double dip1,dip2,dim1,dim2,mom,macd;
  //----
  for(i=j; i>=0; i--){
     dip2=iADX(NULL,0,ADX_Period,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,i+2);
     dim2=iADX(NULL,0,ADX_Period,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MINUSDI,i+2);
     dip1=iADX(NULL,0,ADX_Period,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,i+1);
     dim1=iADX(NULL,0,ADX_Period,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MINUSDI,i+1);
     mom=iCustom(NULL,0,"MomentumVT",Mom_Period,0,i+1);
     macd=iMACD(NULL,0,F_Ema_Period,S_Ema_Period,Signal_Period,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,i+1);
     if ((dip2<dim2) && (dip1>dim1) && (mom>0) && (macd>0)){
        up[i+1]=iLow(NULL,0,i+1)-50*Point;
        dn[i+1]=0;
     }
     else if ((dip2>dim2) && (dip1<dim1) && (mom<0) && (macd<0)){
        up[i+1]=0;
        dn[i+1]=iHigh(NULL,0,i+1)+50*Point;
     }
  }
  //----
  return(0);
 }

Here's the momentumVT

//+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                     MomentumVT.mq4 |
//|                        Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                         [url]http://www.metaquotes.net/[/url] |
//|             Conversion from VT to MT4 by Skyline ([email protected]) |
//+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property copyright "Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link      "http://www.metaquotes.net/"

#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_buffers 1
#property indicator_color1 DodgerBlue
//---- input parameters
extern int MomPeriod=10;
//---- buffers
double MomBuffer[];
//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
int init()
 {
  string short_name;
//---- indicator line
  SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);
  SetIndexBuffer(0,MomBuffer);
//---- name for DataWindow and indicator subwindow label
  short_name="Mom("+MomPeriod+")";
  IndicatorShortName(short_name);
  SetIndexLabel(0,short_name);
//----
  SetIndexDrawBegin(0,MomPeriod);
//----
  return(0);
 }
//| Momentum                                                         |
int start()
 {
  int i,counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
//----
  if(Bars<=MomPeriod) return(0);
//---- initial zero
  if(counted_bars<1)
     for(i=1;i<=MomPeriod;i++) MomBuffer[bars-i]=0.0;
//----
  i=Bars-MomPeriod-1;
  if(counted_bars>=MomPeriod) i=Bars-counted_bars-1;
  while(i>=0)
    {
     MomBuffer[i]=Close[i]-Close[i+MomPeriod];
     i--;
    }
  return(0);
 }

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

I dont see anything new here, wouldnt that look like the Time Window which we dicussed earlier?

Mmmmm...no. Let me try again, candle is open, MOM&MACD make week cross, 5 min after that ADX crosses, arrow is painted, 5 min after that MACD crosses back(because price retraced and cross was week), arrow still remains on chart! Candle is closed next is open U enter, but its not good because macd isnt ok. That the problem now....what I wrote before would fix that...on next candle open arrow would delete and u wouldnt enter trade.

Mmmmm...no. Let me try again, candle is open, MOM&MACD make week cross, 5 min after that ADX crosses, arrow is painted, 5 min after that MACD crosses back(because price retraced and cross was week), arrow still remains on chart! Candle is closed next is open U enter, but its not good because macd isnt ok. That the problem now....what I wrote before would fix that...on next candle open arrow would delete and u wouldnt enter trade.

yeah...thesecret...that's what I'm talking about... :mrgreen:

we must always update the condition until current bar closed and next bar open.

So, what do u think about now, thesecret? just that the mistake? or anything else?

I'll fix that if just that the mistake.

Try that next week. I doubt it will be fixed that way.

Hi William,

thank you for posting. I tested and traded this System Live for over 6 months now. This System did not exist in 2004, eventhough I wish it did.

I have spent my whole trading years buying and selling through FXSol platform. Never used the MT4.

I know that I can copy the code which you just posted, and click F4 on my MT4 and paste it there.

But could you please make my life easier and post the indicator it self, so that all I need is to drag and drop into the chart?