Manual Saw System

Re: My Amazing Manual Saw System!

tgt123 wrote:

Thanks Abdulisback. Can't wait to try SAW EA and the Gift.

My humble suggestion for SAW EA is, why not incorporate Hector Forex Strategy which using 3 SMA ( 30, 50, 100 ) for Trend Direction filter? Meaning trade toward the direction of these 3 SMA ( The Setup ), but entry with SAW system in 15 Chart.

When there is a cross bewteen those 3 SMA there will be no trade ( sideway or false breakout ), we trade only when thise 3 SMA are well separate, as Hector said that "Looking for Healthy Trend!"

O.k. Well. My humble opinion.

Best Regard

tgt123

Thanks Abdulisback for allowing to add "somethings spicy" to the EA. Sorry to bother DaSimplify , he must be headache :o Thanks Mr. DaSimplify!!!

from Abdulisback

This is by far the best suggestion someone came up with for the SAW EA project.

I have a similar Idea which I will present on Sunday. But please do present your idea in my thread, and lets see what the guys might think about it.

Very interesting.

Cheers Bro

Hi,

How about we combine this with the william SAW indicator. I will come up on Sunday with what can be used as a very great Filter.

Ofcourse Target and Stoplosses must change, which We will take care of.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone,

Ok, get busy, here is the Filter, let me know if you like it and will translate the Golden Version. and will do more translation on both.

http://www.4shared.com/file/105512175/68ebe303/Explosion.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/105512706/ba2e58cc/Breakout_Indicator.html

http://i41.tinypic.com/9h53zm.jpg

Ofcourse the two signals must Match to take a Buy Or Sell position.

bro...U said that this explosion indicator run in Hour1...

so what's your idea combining with the 3rules before?

do u think it will work well?

Hi, This indicator is powerful when used ""Manualy"", as they already tried to make an EA for it but the EA Failed.

First the indicator needs to give a signal,, then we will need a signal from the SAW system to confirm.

We couldn't find what matches the settings/indicator between the MT4 and FXAccu chart, so we will try to compensate that with this great indicator.

We still need to do testing, But I promise that even if our project fails, I am still presenting two Valuable Manual trading tools. :arrow:

Hi, This indicator is powerful when used ""Manualy"", as they already tried to make an EA for it but the EA Failed.

First the indicator needs to give a signal,, then we will need a signal from the SAW system to confirm.

We couldn't find what matches the settings/indicator between the MT4 and FXAccu chart, so we will try to compensate that with this great indicator.

We still need to do testing, But I promise that even if our project fails, I am still presenting two Valuable Manual trading tools. :arrow:

They already tried to make EA, and EA not just like what they wanted? or not finished yet?

btw, I have tried them on same timeframe with our 3 rules....

It works well and I have analyse that they can make profit...

Please test putting them on same chart...

thanks brother.

They created an EA for it, the EA was not profitable because they couldnt get another entry confirmation tool/Filter. Which we already have!!

Did you test them both on the same time frame 15 minutes? Or did you place the indicator on one hour, and the SAW on 15 minutes?

Did you try it using William indicator?

Let me know if you like it, and I will translate the Golden Version which they say is better. Hopefully would be ready by tomorrow, if you find it interesting.

We need a team work on this, Each currency pair needs to have its own tunning I think as they have mentioned.

Hello Everyone,

Ok, get busy, here is the Filter, let me know if you like it and will translate the Golden Version. and will do more translation on both.

http://www.4shared.com/file/105512175/68ebe303/Explosion.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/105512706/ba2e58cc/Breakout_Indicator.html

Abdul,

Thanks for this indicator and share, please post the golden version when you have some free time.

Best,

Hi,

This indicator really does require a team work so that we can Join it to my SAW System and creat a powerful EA.

Do you guys have the time? It might take a month or two, but the Results are Guaranteed to Either creat a powerful EA, Or learn how to use what I think are the one of the Best Manual Systems.

Hi,

This indicator really does require a team work so that we can Join it to my SAW System and creat a powerful EA.

Do you guys have the time? It might take a month or two, but the Results are Guaranteed to Either creat a powerful EA, Or learn how to use what I think are the one of the Best Manual Systems.

I tried put them on same chart...u can test it too...

Explosion and 2rules(Forest & D Movement) are great, but not Momentum...

Momentum still late in got signal.

What do u mean have time? do u have another secret method?

by the way, please post the golden version..

I want to see the added features.

Hi,

I tried put them on same chart...u can test it too...

Explosion and 2rules(Forest & D Movement) are great, but not Momentum...

Momentum still late in got signal.

What do u mean have time? do u have another secret method?

by the way, please post the golden version..

I want to see the added features.

Ok, will post the Golden Version Tomorrow, Iam off now.

hehe, I dont have Secret Methods,, I am sharing what I have with all of you,, All I want is team work to make things better, and to hopefully creat our HolyGrail.

Explosion and two rules, hmmmm, did you dump the ADX?

I was thinking more of keeping the explosion indicator to do its work on the one hour, and once we get the one hour signal, we wait for the 3 SAW rules to get combined, within a time window which we need to find out how long it would be.

Anyways, Glad you liked it,, will be back with the Golden Version

Cheers,

Ok, will post the Golden Version Tomorrow, Iam off now.

hehe, I dont have Secret Methods,, I am sharing what I have with all of you,, All I want is team work to make things better, and to hopefully creat our HolyGrail.

Explosion and two rules, hmmmm, did you dump the ADX?

I was thinking more of keeping the explosion indicator to do its work on the one hour, and once we get the one hour signal, we wait for the 3 SAW rules to get combined, within a time window which we need to find out how long it would be.

Anyways, Glad you liked it,, will be back with the Golden Version

Cheers,

uhhmmm...while waiting for the golden....I'll try to analyse both of them...

I hope we can get the holy grail... :mrgreen:

okay...so...see u....waiting here... :shand:

Very very good hard work for all.......... :arrow:

I am so glad to see the thread like this in this great forum...

Support for all.............Come on guys...dont stop!!

I think u will gonna make it.....

Oh Ya may be i can give some idea or you want to added some very-very accurate indies turning point..and helps the EA...

1. Alligator

2. Center of Gravity Ehlers

3. Some Fisher Transform

4. And the last one is combination in PPO Lnx (MACD Lnx) or something old like WATL(I)...

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk283/lleofx/Findtheindicators.gif

this is SAW ZIGZAG :mrgreen: 8-) 8-)

It is just some Idea....(already posted before in another thread)...Nice trigger combination

Sorry if it is a mistake.... :peace: :peace: :peace:

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your help, support and kind words

Here is the Golden Version, and please note,, we will only use the golden Version.

I have now put two powerful tools in your hands, and will be presenting the third one if you guys team up. It is up to you guys to make it fail or succeed,, only team work will make it succeed.

I have doen my part, and will be doing more,, but now its all up to you guys.

Download here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/105873249/c354c3a9/Explosion_Gold_V2.html

Hello Everyone,

Here is the Golden Version, and please note,, we will only use the golden Version.

I have now put two powerful tools in your hands, and will be presenting the third one if you guys team up. It is up to you guys to make it fail or succeed,, only team work will make it succeed.

Download here:

thx bro Abdul...

btw, what do u mean will be presenting the third one?

so...u r planning adding more filters if we've done this part?

Hello Everyone,

Download here:

thx bro Abdul...

btw, what do u mean will be presenting the third one?

so...u r planning adding more filters if we've done this part?

Hi, you're welcome

Yes, the third Filter would be to help in picking good targets,, and place stoploss where it would be safe the most.

Hello everyone

Is Anyone working on this Systems Expert Advisor?

Long time no posts

Did anyone try to turn Williams Indicator into an EA and try to tweek targets to say 3 pips?

Just Qrius on how things would turn out

I haven't analysed them, Abdul...sorry... :(

but I'll try to analyse them.

Salaam All Brothers and Sisters

Here is the link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/103317273/199de7a/Saw_System.html

So simple, and so profitable.

Unfortunatley, I dont think it could be turned into an Expert Advisor

hey buddy, the link is down. could you please repost it. and can you explain to me how the explosion_goldv2 indicator system works. do i just attach it to my chart or should i combine it with the saw system on the first post?

thanks