Manual Saw System

Re: My Amazing Manual Saw System!

- I don't see a need for counting or tracking ticks. After all, ticks would differ from 1 candle to another even with the same timeframe.

I got nothing else to say. This is why the indicators crossing were too missed up!!!

I hope that would end the problem discussion. lets keep going

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the Abdul_William_Saw.mq4 miss some signals comparing it with the original system

Its not good, cub50's is way better.

club50 still need to be fixed in checking the signal real time...as u mention before..

in william's, already fixed...but he didn't represented the temporary signal arrow..if he does...it will be great to be seen..

they have same method.

please look at my previous post...

we need to compare MACD signal too....

I think that the Abdul_William_Saw.mq4 miss some signals comparing it with the original system

Its not good, cub50's is way better.

Hi, I think William is spot on when he said that we should not count ticks, and since as far as I understand, 50club indicator is based on counting ticks. I think we have found what has been generating the problem. and now we know what should be fixed

Hi, I think William is spot on when he said that we should not count ticks, and since as far as I understand, 50club indicator is based on counting ticks. I think we have found what has been generating the problem. and now we know what should be fixed

@Abdul...have u seen my analyse???

if u backtest then u will know what I mean...

I think we can gain more accuracy if we add MACD's signal checking.

@Abdul...have u seen my analyse???

if u backtest then u will know what I mean...

I think we can gain more accuracy if we add MACD's signal checking.

Hi, Could please explain what you mean by checking the MACD's signals?

I will do some back testing Tomorrow for sure.

Hi, Could please explain what you mean by checking the MACD's signals?

I will do some back testing Tomorrow for sure.

okay...I'll try to explain to you...

u can see in the picture above...

can u see the blue arrow made by william's indi?

now...look at the data window at the most left, look at the most bottom..the value of MACD signal below 0.

It means that we shouldn't entered yet...wait until the signal above 0.

u can look at the "1 , 2 , 3 , 4 data windows". It belongs to "1 , 2 , 3 , 4" candle.

after we get all terms met...(NOW we have 4 rules beside ADX from u), then draw arrow(in number 4) and OPEN BUY in the next candle.

I'm still working on i now...

I have added my 4th terms, MACD Signal.

And YES...it works just like what I wished for.

And now, I want to filter some OP.

Arrow is at the right place, as u can see MACD is over the zero. Did u look good?

that's what I mean, it's look good at the example...but if you backtest...u'll know it...

u can see the previous time in backtest....

in same condition, it makes false signal...can make us hit StopLoss.

here's mine...already fixed that's problem...but still working on it...not perfect yet...but better than william's default.

http://slil.ru/27524379

please let me know.

I like club50 indicator better. But I think time window is not working. Can u check it club50?

Yes I will as soon as we get live data again.. If you looking at past (closed) bars you have to remember that individual tick data is no longer available. If you start up mt4 say today when there is no data stream yet when the indicator paints the bast bars it can only access the opening tick or the closing tick.. So I am not doing any tick calculations on bars that are in the past.. This is true of all indicators.. They can only get two ticks worth of data on a closed bar (opening or closing)..

But yes as soon as live data is up again I will be looking.. But I got the time window feature working an hour before data went down on friday and by watching the debug log I could see that it was working..

Im not counting any ticks.. You said you didnt want a tick window..

The only thing you dont seem to like about my indi is that I latch the Buy/Sell flag.. once its on it stays on until the next change of trend.. I already said I would fix that as soon as we get live data feed again..

Im not counting any ticks.. You said you didnt want a tick window..

The only thing you dont seem to like about my indi is that I latch the Buy/Sell flag.. once its on it stays on until the next change of trend.. I already said I would fix that as soon as we get live data feed again..

Why must wait until market open?

For u to know...u can test your indicator by using backtest....

How?

first...u choose any EA....and then run it...

In the beginning...set the visual mode speed to low...u must apply ur indicator to the testing chart...that's it...

U can see the result...

I have test it a minute ago.

OK Heres a new version saw 1-4

Added the feature to latch or un-latch the Buy/Sell flag in the current (0) bar.. When latched the flag will stay set to whatever it is until the next trend change.. When set to false the flag will come and go as the data changes tick by tick..

http://depositfiles.com/files/a4ahpflf2

Hi guys,

I also don't understand why people only give the ex4 while there are crackers here. This is also a free system from Abdul, why can't you just give the mq4? Are you trying to sell Abdul system?

Hi William

Every thing I have done here is being posted as mq4 code..

I have a simple Indicator template that I plug in a particular system specifications and then see what happens.. But this particular project has added several different options that has made the template even better..

For making indicators this is a very good template to start from.. Just replace the saw specific stuff with whatever variables you wish to test.. Download the lastest I just posted (Saw v1-4) and see what you think..

Wow.

Many discussions. Great.

Perhaps. I don't know this system inside out. I only look at 3 rules from the original PDF from Abdul. I even replaced the momentum with momentumVT because I don't really know the setting of momentum on FXSol platform. So, it will be somehow different.

I have backtested William's:

as u can see... we have false signal...I think what we need to do is check the MACD signal too.

In every system there will be false signal. What I want to achieve is to make an MT4 that is "perfectly" similar with Abdul system on FXSol. If i'm not mistaken, Abdul also posted the false signal on FXSol for us to learn, thus imho, there are false signals in this system. After all Abdul said, the system is 80% correct. So 20% of them is false signals.

Also, if you add the MACD Signal, it would be different with the rules from Abdul.

Anyway, let's Abdul to decide whether to use the MACD Signal or only use the MACD forest.

in william's, already fixed...but he didn't represented the temporary signal arrow..if he does...it will be great to be seen..

they have same method.

Yep, as I said, I did that on purpose. :D I guess you could just make the minor changes so that it will show on the current candle.

here's mine...already fixed that's problem...but still working on it...not perfect yet...but better than william's default.

There's the spirit.

I didn't download yours though. I hope the problem is fixed. Because if you use mine, you still have lots of things to do, such as time filter, etc. :D Well, I'm glad my code is helping you guys.

Hi William

Every thing I have done here is being posted as mq4 code..

Well, I don't know for sure. There are many attachment to downloads. I only download several of them. Since only several people are posting the attachment it is between club50, DaSimplify, or TheSecret imho. :P

Good to know that it's on mq4. There is nothing worst than selling something that is free.

Hope Abdul could come with the test result.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

I had to change a few things to make the indi compatible with a EA; after adding the Flag Latch option. So this is version Saw v1-5.

Give this version a shot and see if you like it..

http://depositfiles.com/files/dd4qtx7n6

Hi 50Club,

Could you please summarise how your indicator works after you have added all features?

Pardon me, I never traded on MetaTrader, and can Hardly work on it.

I can see that arrows are still showing even when the ADX dont cross last. Perhaps it is because I still dont understand the new Version.

Did you add the time window?

There is so many Arrows that should not show up unless our rules get combined. only one or two or maybe three arrows a day should show up, thats it.

50club

Please check the MACD crossing in Eur/Usd ... Current Price 3626

The Sell signal is Good, but the MACD crossings do not match between FXAccu chart and MT4, in the FXAccu chart it crossed way behind

Here is a solid proof that MACD on FXaccu chart dont match with MT4

Something must be done

look at the attached file, not sure if it will upload, but just open the eur/Usd chart and you will know what I am talking about

I keep on getting this Error Messgae: Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.