OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

Can anyone share about the Infiniti Money Management by Oan?

'INFINITY PLAN A

You use 1:0.25 position then in 100 pip 1:0.5 position then in 100 pip 1:1 position to stop loss at 300 pips or as given in signal .

so if your capitail is 500 $ you enter your first position with 125 unit ,second position 250 unit then 500 unit in last position (units are used in oanda our number one granted and adviced broker

INFINITY PLAN B

USE 1:0.5 position then 1:1 position in 100 pips distance then 1:2 position size in another 100 pips move to stop loss at 300 pips or as sayed in signal .

(for 500 dollar capitail use 250 unit in first position then 500 unit in second position then 1000 unit in last position )

INFINITY PLAN C

USE 1:1 position then in 100 pips gap 1:2 position then in 100 pip gap 1:4 position to stop loss in 300 pips or as stated .

so in 500$ capitail use 500 unit in first position then 1000 unit in second position then 2000 units in last position .'

Can anyone share about the Infiniti Money Management by Oan?

'INFINITY PLAN A

You use 1:0.25 position then in 100 pip 1:0.5 position then in 100 pip 1:1 position to stop loss at 300 pips or as given in signal .

so if your capitail is 500 $ you enter your first position with 125 unit ,second position 250 unit then 500 unit in last position (units are used in oanda our number one granted and adviced broker

INFINITY PLAN B

USE 1:0.5 position then 1:1 position in 100 pips distance then 1:2 position size in another 100 pips move to stop loss at 300 pips or as sayed in signal .

(for 500 dollar capitail use 250 unit in first position then 500 unit in second position then 1000 unit in last position )

INFINITY PLAN C

USE 1:1 position then in 100 pips gap 1:2 position then in 100 pip gap 1:4 position to stop loss in 300 pips or as stated .

so in 500$ capitail use 500 unit in first position then 1000 unit in second position then 2000 units in last position .'

Could you elaborate more on when (or in what situation) to use each of these plans?

Another question: When deciding to open trade in 1H time frame, should we only open trade when both 1H's and 4H's gravity going the same direction? Or should we just pay attention to the 1H chart (no matter where the 4H gravity is going)?

Thanks! :)

Also, referring to Money Management Plans (Infinity Plan A, B and C)

Could you please confirm, if the second position and third position to be entered when the trade moves against you (recovery) or if the trade moves in your favour (top-up).

many thanks

Could you elaborate more on when (or in what situation) to use each of these plans?

Another question: When deciding to open trade in 1H time frame, should we only open trade when both 1H's and 4H's gravity going the same direction? Or should we just pay attention to the 1H chart (no matter where the 4H gravity is going)?

Well, I just copied this plan from Oan's free forum, but I am not the author :)

But here is what I know: Oan posts signals in his forum, and he usually advices the plan to be used.

For example here is his latest signal:

'13 Hours, 58 Minutes ago

short usd cad with plan A

my regards

oan "

Oan says he almost always trades the H4 chart only, with weekly and daily confirmation (i.e. if the daily trend is long, then he takes only long positions etc.) But he also says he uses H1 for confirmation too.

Also, referring to Money Management Plans (Infinity Plan A, B and C)

Could you please confirm, if the second position and third position to be entered when the trade moves against you (recovery) or if the trade moves in your favour (top-up).

many thanks

The 2nd position should be entered when the trade moves against you with 100 pips. The third position should be entered when the trade moves against you with another 100 pips.

It is a Martingale money management method.

For example you long at X

At X-100 pips: enter trade 2

At X-200 pips: enter trade 3

At X-300 pips: stop loss hit

It is not an advice from me, just the answer :)

Thanks every1 for sharing your thoughts...

BUT...this is an awful confusing system that disguise it's way into a grid trading methodology...... C'mon ppl, don;t get suck in by that Gravity thingy...

Get a GRID EA & do it yourself...THAT IS IF u like the RR provide by the GRID (MARTInGALE) & best of all, u dont even have to look at the charts.... :huh: :D

:peace:

Oh well is just me babbling about..... :x :hammer:

This is a great thread on the OAN FX System,

I really appreciate all the input and tools provided.

I was wondering if anyone has any consideration towards programming an EA for this system?

Thanks again

regards

Muhammad

Muhammad, there is an EA for this system. Please find it attached. I did not try it yet, but I think it is a scalper EA for lower timeframes.

Thanks every1 for sharing your thoughts...

BUT...this is an awful confusing system that disguise it's way into a grid trading methodology...... C'mon ppl, don;t get suck in by that Gravity thingy...

Get a GRID EA & do it yourself...THAT IS IF u like the RR provide by the GRID (MARTInGALE) & best of all, u dont even have to look at the charts.... :huh: :D

:peace:

Oh well is just me babbling about..... :x :hammer:

Hmmm, I don't think it is grid trading. The COG lines act as dynamic support and resistance lines, with a 3 level Martingale.

Thanks alot for the response guys, actually I've already had these EA in my collection some time back and didn't have any favourable results from them.

I didn't play around much on the input options back then, but I've just attached them the EU H4, H1, M30, M15, and M5 charts and will give it another go.

Is anyone else currently using any of these or the modified Cobra or Major versions or Belkhayate Expert Advisor v1.2a and having success?

please share your presets if possible.

thanks alot

regards

Muhammad

I LOST TERRIBLY LAST WEEK FRIDAY. LEFT MY TRADE TO RUN TO MONDAY AND WHEN I CHECKED, MY ACCOUNT HAS TERRIBLY RANDOWN. COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS ON HOW TO TRADE THIS SYSTEM. REALLY FOLLOWED THE PREVIOUS RULES, LIKE TAKE PROFIT AT GREY LINE. I ALSO ENTERED AT ALL CORRECT SIGNAL AND WAS USING MAHMOUD AMER TIMING AND STILL I LOST BIG. THE PAIRS ARE EURJPY, CHFJPY GBPUSD AND GBPJPY.....I WENT LONG :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

REALLY NOT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AT ALL. WAS I SUPPOSED TO CLOSE TRADES BEFORE CLOSE OF FRIDAY? WAS I SUPPOSED TO TRADE IN DIRECTION OF MAIN TREND PLS A NEED ADVICE.

:!: :!:

I USED 4HR TIMEFRAME

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

How big is your big?

In the above post, Oan said to put SL at 300 pips.

You trade 4 pairs (EURJPY, CHFJPY GBPUSD AND GBPJPY), which means you MUST set (4 x 300) = 1,200 pips SL.

If you are experiencing 1,200 pips draw downs... that is NORMAL... for Oan rules.

If you are not comfortable with that kind of draw down, use smaller TF or use other System.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

I LOST TERRIBLY LAST WEEK FRIDAY. LEFT MY TRADE TO RUN TO MONDAY AND WHEN I CHECKED, MY ACCOUNT HAS TERRIBLY RANDOWN. COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS ON HOW TO TRADE THIS SYSTEM. REALLY FOLLOWED THE PREVIOUS RULES, LIKE TAKE PROFIT AT GREY LINE. I ALSO ENTERED AT ALL CORRECT SIGNAL AND WAS USING MAHMOUD AMER TIMING AND STILL I LOST BIG. THE PAIRS ARE EURJPY, CHFJPY GBPUSD AND GBPJPY.....I WENT LONG :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

REALLY NOT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AT ALL. WAS I SUPPOSED TO CLOSE TRADES BEFORE CLOSE OF FRIDAY? WAS I SUPPOSED TO TRADE IN DIRECTION OF MAIN TREND PLS A NEED ADVICE.

:!: :!:

I USED 4HR TIMEFRAME

I also lost, but with USDCAD and GBPUSD. Both was Oan's advice. Guess in the future I will rely on the indicators only.

No system is 100% safe. I trade only in the direction of the main trend. Next time I will close my positions on Friday, because most of my losses ocured over the weekend.

The trades are more safe if the weekly trend is the same as the H4 trend.

Belkhayate hold a conference in France and gave his own system to his audience on a CD. Here are the original Belhayate indicators. The whole CD can be downloaded from this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f2z3jwyomqt

And here is his post about the new system (in French):

http://www.belkhayate.ma/fr/detail_act.php?id_act=125

English translation:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.belkhayate.ma/fr/detail_act.php%3Fid_act%3D125&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1

Belkhayate gave it to his audience free. You can't buy it anywhere so I suppose it must be free.

I was wrong, it is not free. He sells the full version for 149 EUR.

http://www.belkhayate.biz/commande.php

The indicators I uploaded has a time limit and will expire in 2010, but the opened one can be found in Oan's forum.