List of 5 Best EAs that Actually Work and make Money

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EAs are for those people who can take huge drawdown....bottom line you cannot make money if you have a small account....the forex grail of forex trading is using a manual system with 10 pips drawdown!!!

I completely disagree with all what you just said.

How can you say EA's cannot be used on a small account? There are many EA's that can. A lot of manual system's can be easily made into EA's. So if they are the same strategy, why would you get big drawdown on the EA but not the Manual? In fact, a well coded EA is likely to have less drawdown because it is not subject to human error and reaction times.

When people dislike EA's, they are usually people who have no clue about programming and the only EA's they've used are commercial trash with fitted back testing curves to make them look amazing, but lose live.

Best system i have come across is the SST using manual trading and indicators! EA's are all rubbish! Look at the seven summit trader learn technical, apply indicators, learn price action and volume. Fapturbo is also rubbish was only good for a few months then the brokers caught on and started inflating their spreads making the system not work. Understand what stock market jitters is and you can easily make money there also. The only people making money with EA's are the BS affiliate markerters who are promoting them, changing them around and then reselling to the public via their sales pitches. If i had an EA making me money, why would i sell it to the public for $37, $67, $97 whatever. I would keep it under wraps and trade it with strict confidence! I would rather make the decision of entry based on my indicators and what the market and trends are telling me. Have a great day

• 4 weeks later...
Best system i have come across is the SST using manual trading and indicators! EA's are all rubbish! Look at the seven summit trader learn technical, apply indicators, learn price action and volume.

Can you tell us more about the rules you apply when you trade with SST? People at the SST thread seem to agree that it is not profitable as a standalone, but could be in combination with other good systems.

How do you use SST? We probably should move this aspect over to the SST thread.

scalper eas do not work on the long run, there are too many orders at the same place, market maker can work against that.

I trust FOREX Profit Monster manual system, it is very good on 1h and higher especially when pairs are trending.

• 1 month later...
Expert Adviser "FIAT" is now available.

The characteristics of the Expert Adviser

1.Trend Follower 5 Minute EUR/USD trading System.

2.The new martingale system excluding elements of gambling.

3.Pursuit of risk/reward / more than 1,500 trades per year with profits maximized by trailing stop.

4.Made in Japan....

http://ea-fiat.seesaa.net/

it would be great if you could share with us your live trading results verified thru myfxbook

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...