List of 5 Best EAs that Actually Work and make Money

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Taposki
Pipsodog went and blew up on me. The EURUSD slide with zero retracement took it into trouble, and the recent CHF nonsense pushed it over the edge.

So I am done with this hedging business. It cannot work - and additionally I learnt something about how to trade correctly.

In every case with the Kalinka robots... the trade take profits were always small, but the dead trades stayed open as the long term trend drifted away.

If the trading was reversed (taking stopouts at take profit, and leaving winning trades running) I would have easily doubled my account and then some in the same time it took the EA to destroy mine.

So essentially, I could have made more money by simply trading a long term trend and using no take profits or stop losses, adding in more trades to increase my position as the trend kept running.

I also monkeyed around making an EA that hedged in both directions in a "pinball" fashion. That exploded as well.

So hedging can't work, no matter what you do.

genius bot by intelligence prime capital is 97-win ratio

INTELLIGENCE PRIME CAPITAL GENIUS BOT IS 97-percent win ratio,:) and you earn up to 45-percent ROI MONTHLY. Please sign up here https://bit.ly/IPrimeC4Bt

CHECK FXBLUE FX Blue - Statement for 2802185

please don't post such content, people lose money in trying to get 97% win rate, i am sure no one on this planet will sell/share 97% profit consistency strategy.