List of 5 Best EAs that Actually Work and make Money

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: List of 5 Best EAs that Actually Work and make Money

Hi,

I have searched for forexgrail, but could not find it. Has it been posted ??

Thanks

here you are :

hxxp://[email protected]/download.php?hyhizknwnrj

just do backtest on EURCHF 15M and find out the best GMT setting (in my experience: it sometimes differs from your broker GMT offset!)

enjoy it dude:)>-

LAL: Laugh At Life

it's too short to be sad..

reza_oscar,

For fx Genius is it ok for u to share?

Thanks!!

Hi chankl78,

here is Genius:

hxxp://[email protected]/download.php?0mdl4gzwzmy

This works fine for me on EURCHF 15M too. But as I said before I prefer ForexGrail more

Happy Trading buddy :)>-

here you are :

hxxp://[email protected]/download.php?hyhizknwnrj

just do backtest on EURCHF 15M and find out the best GMT setting (in my experience: it sometimes differs from your broker GMT offset!)

enjoy it dude:)>-

Thanks for posting that. The code looks like it's been lifted from FAPTurbo scalper.

The forexgrail posted by reza (cheers) looks like a reasonably good and reliable scalper after optimizing for gmtoffset.

Though it would not be as good on a live account due to the spread difference. Has anybody traded this beastie live?

hi

it depends on your broker, it's very profitable on broker with fixed spreads.

I'm using it since 2 months ago on my real account, so far so good.

:)>-

Do I need to change Time options parameters for XtremeV3 if I want to use the EA with a GMT+3 broker, FXDD, please?

yes , you should shift trading hours by -2.

but i strongly recommend to do some backtest to find the best trading hours fits your broker

but i strongly recommend to do some backtest to find the best trading hours fits your broker

hi reza_oscar,

I tried do some backtest but i cant find the good setting for FXDD.

Can you tell me what broker your set file is for?

Thanks

I've been running your two EAs on my FXDD (GMT+3) demo account alright so far. They are performing faily well, I must say.

However, I couldn't get XtremeV3 to work. Can you think of the reason why? I suspect I had set "Time option" incorrectly. Would you be able to explain to me how to set the parameters, please?

hi reza_oscar,

I tried do some backtest but i cant find the good setting for FXDD.

Can you tell me what broker your set file is for?

Thanks

Hi

my broker is NordMarkets (GMT+1), you can try these EAs on their demo.

good luck :)>-

I've been running your two EAs on my FXDD (GMT+3) demo account alright so far. They are performing faily well, I must say.

However, I couldn't get XtremeV3 to work. Can you think of the reason why? I suspect I had set "Time option" incorrectly. Would you be able to explain to me how to set the parameters, please?

Hi

actually that EA isn't a complicated one with strange variables and it's very simple, but I don't know why it doesn't trade on your broker.

Is there any error code in your journal tab which gives me a clue to find the problem?!!

tnx :)>-

In your settings check EA lot matches what broker provides (if mini, Lot<=0.1 will not work),

then check maximum allowed spread, check if correct Digits (4 or 5) set in settings (not sure if EA checks this itself).

Play with settings and it'll work.

Hi

actually that EA isn't a complicated one with strange variables and it's very simple, but I don't know why it doesn't trade on your broker.

Is there any error code in your journal tab which gives me a clue to find the problem?!!

tnx :)>-

Hi Reza, thanks for posting these!

Are they all EURCHF scalpers? Or can they be used on other pairs?

Oh also, what timeframes should they be used on?

Cheers!

Hi Reza, thanks for posting these!

Are they all EURCHF scalpers? Or can they be used on other pairs?

Oh also, what timeframes should they be used on?

Cheers!

Hi

yep, They're just EURCHF scalpers, Use Genius and FxGrail on 15M , XtremeV3 on 5M.

happy trading :)>-

Hi

Hi reza_oscar!

Thank you very much for your prompt replies as well as sharing quite interesting EAs!

As suggested, I looked in the journal tab. But I couldn't find any error code whatsoever. I was able to locate the follwoing trades in the Account History, tough:

18078783 2009.09.18 04:00 sell 3.00 eurchf 1.5161 1.5200 1.5131 2009.09.18 04:05 1.5166 0.00 0.00 0.00 -145.64

1979 so: 79.3%/2051.2/2587.7 [stopou

18075887 2009.09.18 02:48 buy 3.00 eurchf 1.5159 1.5120 1.5189 2009.09.18 02:49 1.5155 0.00 0.00 0.00 -116.62

1979 so: 84.2%/2179.2/2588.4 [stopou

17813648 2009.09.16 02:58 buy 3.00 eurchf 1.5168 1.5129 1.5198 2009.09.16 02:58 1.5165 0.00 0.00 0.00 -87.08

1979 so: 87.0%/2960.7/3402.1 [stopou

17692547 2009.09.15 00:00 buy 3.00 eurchf 1.5126 1.5087 1.5156 2009.09.15 00:00 1.5122 0.00 0.00 0.00 -116.00

1979 so: 99.0%/3085.7/3115.7 [stopou

17969120 2009.09.17 05:57 sell 3.00 eurchf 1.5187 1.5226 1.5157 2009.09.17 13:08 1.5202 0.00 0.00 0.00 -436.13

Any idea where they came from? Judging from lot sizes and everything, I think they had something to do with one of your EAs. FYI I am running your 3 EAs along with assortment of other EAs on FXDD demo account.

Any idea where they came from? Judging from lot sizes and everything, I think they had something to do with one of your EAs. FYI I am running your 3 EAs along with assortment of other EAs on FXDD demo account.

Mate,

This [stopou comment in your trades means trade was closed automatically on a margin call.

Mate,

This [stopou comment in your trades means trade was closed automatically on a margin call.

Hi

As starting said it means that you get margin call, use smaller lot size (use mini lots , i.e : 0.1) and try it again

Kudos goes to starting \m/

dudes :)>-

As starting said it means that you get margin call, use smaller lot size (use mini lots , i.e : 0.1) and try it again

Kudos goes to starting \m/

Thanks a million, Starting and reza_oscar!

Pardon my stupidity. I thought margin call results in closing out of all opened positions. Why did the broker close a particular EURCHF (3.0 lot) trade only, in my case, if the margin was not big enough to cover all the opened positions at the time of margin call? I feel I am getting real education here, EA Trading 101.