List of 5 Best EAs that Actually Work and make Money

Re: List of 5 Best EAs that Actually Work and make Money

FXGrail seems ok except for the occasional 150 pip loss. Most losses are 3-4 pips. I wonder if something didnt get corrupted when decompliing.

Hi

yep, They're just EURCHF scalpers, Use Genius and FxGrail on 15M , XtremeV3 on 5M.

happy trading :)>-

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

it depends on your broker, it's very profitable on broker with fixed spreads.

I'm using it since 2 months ago on my real account, so far so good.

:)>-

Hi Reza,

do you use mini account on nordmarket or the ecn service? (what is the best for scalp eurchf there?)

• 2 weeks later...

here you are :

hxxp://[email protected]/download.php?hyhizknwnrj

just do backtest on EURCHF 15M and find out the best GMT setting (in my experience: it sometimes differs from your broker GMT offset!)

enjoy it dude:)>-

Thanks, but i would like to know if you have implemented a better money management

I used this ea for 3 months (with constant results) , but there have been a few big drawdowns (hit SL 150) :(

And as we know the ea normally cuts the losses long before the stoploss of 150 :-bd

Thanks for your reply

• 4 months later...

The manual Forex system Forex profit monster, #1, and Forex pip scooper,#3, are written and belong to the same owner. Anyway, the systems are almost the same and generate almost the same entry.

The list and ranking, Top 50 Best Forex trading system, is provided by the web

hxxp://www.fxtr@dingmethods*net/

, which is also the seller of the Forex profit mountain,

#1, at

hxxp://www.fxtr@dingmethods*com/purchase.html

The list and ranking are not real. It is just a Marketing Scam. Don’t believe it.

• 4 weeks later...
i've read through the whole thread. though the thread's title says 5 Best EAs, there are a lot of manual trading systems that have been mentioned/ranked. does anyone know of any manual trading systems that work in range-bound markets. all the systems that i know of work only in trending markets. thanks in advance.

Guest trance

This discution it's like: who are the best football player? Messi, Ronaldo or Rooney?

I tried too many EA's >FAPTurbo from open the door to Christmas 2008. bring me over 600% on my live $1000 acc. ( in maybe 20 trading days )

Never before and never after that none EA doesn't make any real and consecutive income to anyone.

Many of theese are successful some time but at the final almoust all begin make big drowdowns.

I don't want to give my money some stupid heap codes to trade with.

MQ4 Coding industry live from us and sell new holly grail every week.

No, thank you.

Hi Guys,

It might be worth while to the thread if when we post the best EA's we add which pairs we trade them with. For example, I have seen some bad reports about Megadroid but i only trade it with Euro / USD and i get consistent results. I think a lot of people over trade their EA's.

Most of my EA's trade one or maybe two crosses. That's all.

I'm looking for an EA that trades the Cable well if any knows one...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you Chrisbenjy for posting the link to AI Robot, but could someone share a Passkey here or just load the EA on other sharing file? everytime I try to get the passkey it says "Sorry, There are no surveys available to your country at this time. Please try back later." Thank you!

laura, as far as I know Rita Lasker sends you not only the robot, but also the instructions how to install it and the full description. I myself am supscribed for her hand-outs and already got some free indicators, robots, books, articles and even funny forex videos. So, i want to say that if you subscribed, you won't regret ever. Ah, forgot to say: moreover, her support really works. I asked her some question about the indicator that she presented me with, and the answer came the very day! I'm surprized with it, cause i already sent thousands of letters to different support centres where I was registered and I never got the answer. That's why it is one more pleasant thing.

• 2 weeks later...