List of 5 Best EAs that Actually Work and make Money

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any1 using the profit mount@in system?

indi2 is repainting...but what about indi1?

looks like the crosses of the yellow line and zero line are giving usable entries on M30 and beyond

Couldn't figure out what's the logic behind the indi....something like ema of an ema of an ema.....

• 3 weeks later...
I know right! Has anybody tried this robot? Like backtested it. I find it very strange that several people have gone out of their way to advertise this *free robot*. I've gotten like 8 emails about this robot, and each person tell a different story of how this *robot* changed their lives. But, when i visit the site first thing i see is a page asking for my......yea you guessed it,..... EMAIL. Hm...i wonder

i use kain 1.05, megadroid n1 and rsi ma scalper on my live alpari uk and i use robominer pro to always buy audcad for positive swap on my ibfx, better than fixed deposit at bank :)

Can you post the settings for RSI MA Scalper EURCHF M5 and Robominer on AUDCAD please?

Cheers

Edited by expat1967

Thank you didier ;)

you're welcome !

but like expat1967, i need too a good preset for this one,

specially for the values "oppositeclose" and "reversesignals"

i didn't find the good seetings for this one, my demo is scary with these losses :-S !!

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Fractals4 works

Well, I am surprised that I see so much FAP Turbo on this list. I thought this was a scam....I bought it actually and I only lost money. Why? Simple. In order to achieve the apparently high success rate, it applies a huge stop loss.

Other scalpers work similar and I tested Stomper, Extreme GBP and some other software.

Fractals4 I actually bought for short term trading as it is based on 4H charts, but it has a "low volatility" mode, which scalps EUR/USD, GBP/USD and of course EUR/GBP.

It took me some time to realize that this mode simply rocks. The 4H fractals provide, depending on market conditions, some false breakouts, so I was not that impressed.

The good thing is that Fractals makes a number of trades per night, depending on market conditions. IT makes a good job to avoid days when markets are too volatile, but of course it is not perfect.

I run it live and on demo, both Alpari. Alpari demo is based on the pro account with ridiculous conditions and it provides low spreads. On my micro account the performance is worse and depending on the day because of the much higher spread it just takes much more time to close the trade. The longer it takes, the more nervous one gets, obviously, as with progressing time the markets get more volatile.

On demo account, with low spreads it is pretty easy to get 50 to 100% a.m. with higher risk.

The author recommends settings of 5, but as I used a USD 800 account I started with 20 in order to trade 0.1 lots. For me, it is absolutely save to trade 0.1 lots with a USD 800 account.

On my real account the performance is similar but as I apply other strategies, I cannot provide a figure. Due to the high spread risk I also actively control the trades.

If things are getting nasty, I do manually hedge. Now I have to find a decent broker with low spreads.

I think the only system which could beat this may be a NN based EA which better adapts to changing market conditions. It would be interesting to see the code and may create a NN based approach.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My List:

Was using Dragonpips for a few months, but seems like such a small take profit wasn't worth the losses. Still run it just on 0.01 lots to see the results. Friday it had two losses on EU and UCHF, where EA kain didn't trade,

I've been trying many EAs and guess there's no perfect one.

I'm using.

1. EA Kain 1.04 have got 1.05 but just use the old one, seems good does lose sometimes though

2. Inside Bar Plus - Does very few trades on EJ, UJ, GU, don't think it's ever had a loss

3. Forex Shocker 2 XL NF (news filter)

4. Megadroid Pro with news filter on lower risk

5. Breakout Pro - GU m15 - opens 2 trades for breakout one has smaller TP and often aims for 70pip TP

6. Cable Run - Am testing this one, don't know about grid strategies didn't really like Robominer, this does appear to have potential

• 1 month later...
My List:

Was using Dragonpips for a few months, but seems like such a small take profit wasn't worth the losses. Still run it just on 0.01 lots to see the results. Friday it had two losses on EU and UCHF, where EA kain didn't trade,

I'm using.

1. EA Kain 1.04 have got 1.05 but just use the old one, seems good does lose sometimes though

2. Inside Bar Plus - Does very few trades on EJ, UJ, GU, don't think it's ever had a loss

5. Breakout Pro - GU m15 - opens 2 trades for breakout one has smaller TP and often aims for 70pip TP

6. Cable Run - Am testing this one, don't know about grid strategies didn't really like Robominer, this does appear to have potential

What pairs and settings do oyu use with megadroid pro?

• 1 month later...

There are 2 Cable Run related threads that you might want to follow. FPA shows consistent profitability week after week. Actual performance always less than that of the demo, but still quite impressive. Megadroid scared me too much after a large draw down, so stopped using it.

My List:

I'm using.